Quickies!?!

Quickies can be fun

Quickies can be fun. Don't get me wrong I giving and getting good sensual sex but at times. Like when you and your partner have been teasing each other four hours in a place where long sex is not posable. Once wy wife and I were at her parents house and we were just relentlessly teasing each other when we could. We ended up hopping into her older sisters camper for a quick poke and hump. Another time we went to her office on a sunday. We teased each other and then dropped behind her desk for a quick one and just as we got finished and got back up the cleaning people were just coming in. ~wonder if they recognized the smile of sex???~ So quickies can be fun but so is good sensual sex!

What a offer!!!!

Halx said:
Yummmy!

Could that be a Cali girl wanting a night of pleasure...? Damn.. you came to the right place, 'cause this Cali guy can give you what you want..
UmmmMmmMmm After seeing those pics .. WooHoOOoO That might could b arranged..lol.... *Wink* Melissa:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

there is more than a quickie? and i thought 15 minutes was a long time! and yes, that does include 4play. i am a deprived child, hence the virgin status over there <~~~
~*~ chris ~*~

Quickies can be fun, my best quickies were anal quickies. It is one of those get off quick times.

Quickies
Yummy Baby it does sound like you can go for a little company I in the L.A. area and I think it would be a nice drive down to San Diego if I can get a chance to be with you.
twldrivers@cs.com

Back