Random Thoughts

my last thought for now...is that I should be heading to bed. Even if my mind is running wild with ideas and thoughts. Have been looking at different courses...needing to go back to school. And now I am so excited *s*

But it is late and my son will be up early...and I have been so bad lately...staying up much too late *s*

Night Pixie...enjoyed our chat ... and I guess we will have to wait and see what your Valentine's gift is *s*

FungiUg...it was nice to meet another Gem(ini)...take care *s*

Valentines day

I questioned him about it.. this is all he said "well you wil just ahve to see when i get there lol"

:confused: :confused:

June far away :(

random thought of the day:

I find myself wondering why i like this BDSM thing so much. Sometimes I wonder if i spend more time wondering why I like it, than I actually spend time thinking about it....

lunch time :p

My mind is a nieghborhood
that even the National Guard does not dare enter

yuppietowngirl said:
Ooops I am a day ahead of what it really is...so only 24 hours and 8 mins till Valentines hehehe

Everyday is a VD
it is a good day to tell someone they are special

Richard49 said:
Everyday is a VD

I agree thats very true!!! althought I dont find out what my present is till june :rolleyes:

Richard49 said:
My mind is a nieghborhood
that even the National Guard does not dare enter

LMTO...I loved this one...made me laugh. Thank you Richard for the smile you put on my face hehehe

Richard49 said:
Everyday is a VD

I agree...and that is why I tell S'Real that he is so special and such a wonderful person. But this weekend I am wondering about that hehehe Love ya S'Real if you see this *s*

Pixie Mischief said:
I agree thats very true!!! althought I dont find out what my present is till june :rolleyes:

Pixie...I hope that June arrives fast for you...but slow for me (that is my Birthday month...and I don't want to add another year). :(

yuppietowngirl said:
Pixie...I hope that June arrives fast for you...but slow for me (that is my Birthday month...and I don't want to add another year). :(

I did find out what he wanted hehe
he said that he wanted to hold me.. kiss me.. a little massage. and the rest is secret that he just cant give it away. TEASE!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

and my mom's birthday is in june also. Your at the begining??

not so random thought....

WTF is up with all this SNOW?!?!?!?

slightly random thought....

My cat is begging for a before bed snack

oh yeah..wanted to share a link with ya's

http://50.lycos.com

slvjenn said:

I heard that the states south of CT (where I live) have gotten a lot of snow. Now we are supposed to get out share about midnight.

I think three snow storms in two weeks should be plenty.

I want spring!

Pixie Mischief said:
I did find out what he wanted hehe
he said that he wanted to hold me.. kiss me.. a little massage. and the rest is secret that he just cant give it away. TEASE!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

and my mom's birthday is in june also. Your at the begining??

hehehe men always like to annoy us it seems *s* But from what you say...the holding, kissing and massage sounds wonderful as a gift...the other is a bonus *w*

Mine is June 8...my Dad's is June 5th *s*

slvjenn said:

Thank god I moved from the snow area...but then we haven't had much on the West coast this year *s*

yuppietowngirl said:
LMTO...I loved this one...made me laugh. Thank you Richard for the smile you put on my face hehehe

You are welcome

Hey want to come to my nieighborhood ?

yuppietowngirl said:
hehehe men always like to annoy us it seems *s* But from what you say...the holding, kissing and massage sounds wonderful as a gift...the other is a bonus *w*

Mine is June 8...my Dad's is June 5th *s*

Both Geminis :p

and I know LOL sounds wonderful I'm sure it will be.. and hes right if he told me would spoil his surprise. Besides no way I can find out.. Hes not one to argue with. he said "HUSH!" :rolleyes:

Pixie Mischief said:
<- lives at the freakin north pole with all the snow.

LMTO...you must be up north from me...where I used to live. Where I used to live....it would get to -45 in the winter. Hate snow...btw.

yuppietowngirl said:
LMTO...you must be up north from me...where I used to live. Where I used to live....it would get to -45 in the winter. Hate snow...btw.

I live in the Yukon.. BRRRR

Back