Realism

I too enjoy a certain amount of realism in erotica. Stories that start out with "I didn't have enough money to pay the incredibly hot blonde pizza delivery girl, so ..." leave me cold. On the other hand, I have no desire to read stories about a fat guy with back-hair lifting his lover's varicose-vein-covered legs to gain access to her gaping, loose, flaccid cunt.

Yick

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:
I too enjoy a certain amount of realism in erotica. Stories that start out with "I didn't have enough money to pay the incredibly hot blonde pizza delivery girl, so ..." leave me cold. On the other hand, I have no desire to read stories about a fat guy with back-hair lifting his lover's varicose-vein-covered legs to gain access to her gaping, loose, flaccid cunt.

What a mental image. heh.

In my opinion realism is essential. A story gains in eroticism if it could conceivably have happened. If a story is totally unrealistic, I hit the back button, no matter how well written it might be.

I am working on another 'Loving Wife' story right now and establishing a realistic scenario is occupying most of my time.

My (realistic!) story

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=51798

Back