>>Really, really bad story

dear math girl

as you walked to my office with a question involving pertabation theory and differential equations, you bent down, and i looked down your tank job at two beautiful breasts and delicious looking nipples. you catch me looking......

Huff!

Sub Joe said:
[B$%^#$^%&%(*!![/B]

That reminds me of the movie "Scarface" with Al "Weenie Boy" Pacino.
MG

Ps. That does it! I'm taking my really, really bad story and going home. Maybe I'll post it when it's done.
<stomps off in a huff>

Last edited:
Sub Joe said:
“I’m going to fuck your eyes, fuck your nose, fuck your fucking ass, fuck your soul, fuck your head, fuck your face with my foot, fuck your fucking ears, fuck your fucking cunt with my fucking arm, fuck your toes, fuck your armpits, fuck your fucking neck with my fucking balls, you little fuck.”

“Sure, but less potty mouth, ok?”

"I want a fucking car, right - fucking - NOW!"

Trains, Planes, & Automobiles

Re: dear math girl

harry johnson said:
as you walked to my office with a question involving pertabation theory and differential equations, you bent down, and i looked down your tank job at two beautiful breasts and delicious looking nipples. you catch me looking......

Which part of the outfield did that come from?

Harry Johnson ..... tee hee
MG

Ps. I have no questions about diff e or perturbation theory.

Hmmm, 40DD's eh? Seems to me someone should oil those babies up and put them to good use. Perhaps the hirsute Mr. Cruz? He could sit on her face at the same time and give her an opportunity to improve her oral hygene with a little butt flossing.

Just me being helpful.

Jayne

Re: are you in the mood?

harry johnson said:
if so, shall we chat?

I think harry is confused about the subject of this thread!

(or maybe I am!!)

At any rate, it seems he wants YOU, MathGirl! Go for it!

:D

my sweet sub sarah

i am very confused about oh so many things. me feelings for the delectable math girl just one of the many.....

Harry, let me know how things turn out for you.

The forum is a strange, strange place. Many people enter, but few leave... and no one leaves unchanged...

Nyahahhahahahahhhh!....<cough>

(excuse me while I transubstantiate... there, that's better)

Re: Re: are you in the mood?

sweetsubsarahh said:
At any rate, it seems he wants YOU, MathGirl! Go for it!

No, thank you.

Harry Johnson ........ Hahahahaha

MG

I think harry johnson should walk into the story suddenly. (just an idea );)

Sorry. I plead pop's excuse - I've been busy. Will contribute. Honest.

BTW. Who the hell is Harry Johnson?

PATTY MET A ANTEATER IT HAD A LONG TUNG IT LIKED HER PUSSY TILL SHE CUM. OH FUCK SORRY I THAUGHT YOU WAS A ANT SAID THE ANTEATER. NO WORRIES HAVE YOU MET MY FRIEND SHQUILLE ONEILL HE IS A BASKETBALL PLAYER AND IS ABOUT 7' TALL. WILL YOU TAKE A LOOK AT THAT SHLONG ANYWAY ANOTHER ANIMAL WICH IS CALLED A TAPIR AND LIVES IN ARGENTINA WHERE THEY ALSO HAVE TANGO CAME UP AND IT STARTED TO HUMP PATTY IN HER ASSHOLE WICH WAS REAL TIGHT ON ACCOUNT OF NOBODY HAD EVER FUCKED IT. ALSO A GERBOA WICH IS A KIND OF MOUSE AND I THINK IT LIVES IN THE SAHARA. I CANT DO A SMILLEY THEY ARE TURNED OFF SO I CAN DO A TEXT MESSAGE ONE HERE GOES :) OH WAIT THEY ARE TURNED ON HERES A PROPER ONE :)

Last edited:
Re: Huff!

MathGirl said:
I'm taking my really, really bad story and going home. Maybe I'll post it when it's done.<stomps off in a huff>

Huff, huff
MG

Hmm

I knew a Fred johnson once, can't be him though he died.

Oh sorry

Sorry I forgot why I'd come here, now what was it, ummm, sex with MG, no that was Harry Johnson, sex with Sub_Joe, no that was last week, sex with Harry Johnson, no that was MG, Oh I remember, the story.

Sorry MG story's nearly there love, just can't get to grips with the baseball angle, never played it you see, played with balls, but they aren't quite as hard, and rarely travel at 90 mph.

Bloody cold out tonight isn't it, must put it away before I leave the building.

pops.........:nana:

Don't forget the obligatory "cumming on face/neck/tits/other bodypart" bit!

*goes back to her writing...*

Back