>>Really, really bad story

Sub Joe said:
(excuse me while I transubstantiate... there, that's better)

Don't ya mean masturbate???

(pardon - church isn't until Sunday, and I'm just getting into the tone of the story!!!)

Another johnson

pop_54 said:
I knew a Fred johnson once

Did Fred have a hairy johnson?

Harry Johnson ....... chuckle

You wanted to have sex with a MG, Pop? Mine's a 1954 MG-TD. It's a virgin, as far as I know.
MG

Ps. The RRB Story is almost finished. Dirtie has been helping me. I'll post a link when it's up. If I get up the nerve to submit it, that is.

Last edited:
Hi darling again

Hi MG Probably too late, you've no doubt posted the story by now and reiced your first favourable feedback, but here's my little contribution if you need it. I've injected a bit more exitement and love interest by making it a threesome.

Chase Chance burst into the room, "They're on a home run" He screamed as he kicked the furry rodent out of the window and mounted Pate from behind.

"Jesus you're tight woman, you a fucking slut virgin or somethink?" He mumbled as he gently eased his twenty one and seven eighth inch mamba up her ass.

"Ahhhghhhh" Patricia replied.

"Ohhh Ahhh, Ohhhhhhhh, Ahhhhhhhhh, Ohhh Yessss, go onnnn, Ohhh, Ahhhhhhhh!!"
Patrice cried out all the time she could feel the huge monster fucking her ass like a steem hammer, God Chaze was good, Pantie had never been done like this before, Jesus she was going to cumm in no time.

"Oh God I'm cumming". Cage raged as he pounded his iron hard monster shaft into her for the third time, loads of shit was oozing out round his big cock where there wasn't any room left inside her for it.

"I didn't realise you'd been anywhere". Patie choked out as she felt the massive organ hitting the back of her throat from the back end.

All of a suddenly the door burst open, flu rite off its hinges as Mylon kiked it open, Pattie immediately felt the hot sticky jizz juce hiiting her in the face, as Byron pumped a US gallon and three quarters of hot white spunk all over her when he cummed in her fase.

"Hey bastard". Chasse shouted as some stray jizz creem accidentally hit him on the arm in like a friendly fire incident.

"Man this sucks, I gott stuk on thurd base for like ages". Bryon panted as he squeezed the last drop of baby fat out of his massive 18 inch prick weapon.

"Hay babe ready for me again yet". Miron continued as he rooghly groped Patric's 44D tits.

"Yea virgin slut whore, reddy for Bylon again". Case roared as he groped her other 45C milk churn.

Tyrone got in front of Partie where she wus being held down on the table and fucked in the ass, he stuffed all of his huge 20 inch prick in her mouth. "Suk this bich". He roared.

Mylonn had his cock so far in her mouth he could feel Kase's prick hitting his hood from the other end, it felt nice, it was the first time Nylon realised he was bi-sexual.
'Hmm must get a boy later'. He thought to hisself as he filled her mouth with jizz, she gobbled it all down eagerly.

Patsy suddenly thrashed about in a huge massive organisation as she cummed, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Goddddddddd I'mmmmm Cummmming." She shouted as her biggest cunt in the world pumped massive gallons of lady cream all over the floor.

"Didn't know you'd been anywhere". The three guys said in uniso.... unizo..... unuss...., together.

Brian snatched his huge stiff memeber out of her mouth, unhooked her false teeth from it and chucked them to one side, he then draged hur up by the hair and began to tit fuck her lovely firm 46B tits, he cummed again all in her tit cleevage and down her soft plump flat belly.

Pantri was in heaven, she wus on cloud 10, she went past 9 minutes ago.

Suddenly Chais hammered his huge snake rite deep in Patty's ass and cummed loads up her for the second time in 3 minutes, his big cock was wriggling about like a anaconda as he pumped so much cream up her she had to spit some out of her mouth.

"OK you fukin whore virgin slut, yu gettin my monster cock up your tight little ass now". Mylion raged as Chass pulled his big prick out of Pansy, he shaked a bit of turd off the end and watched Bygon ram his big cock up the young girl's tight virgin asshole.

"Rite I'm at the pitch now". Chasse said shaking an Anteater off his leg that had been humping against him while he fucked Pattie's ass hole full of man cream.

Chasee picked up his baseball bat and stroked it, he compared it with his shit stained cock that was still sticking out hard in front of him, 'Hmm, no contest', he thought as he chucked the batt down again and went off for his go at the baseball game thing.

Well that's about all I could manage MG darling, as I said I don't know anything about baseball, I know those bats are bloody big though and that gave me a problem, I didn't know how I was going to work it in, I think I managed OK though.

Feel free to use my little contibution or of course feel free to reject it, and if any of you more educated authors would mind giving my bit a look over, bit of critique like, feel free to comment.
Don't hold back folks, be brutal if need be, I always welcome positive feedback.

It was difficult raising my standards so much to write this little piece, not my normal sort of thing, I prefer the simpler more basic kind of erotic story.
I feel quite tired now, I think I'll take a rest for a while, not used to spending as long as 5 minutes on a full chapter.

pops.................Ah MG a TD hey, mate of mine had a TF a few years ago, I don't think he ever had sex with it, although I did catch him laid at the back one day with the engine running, maybe it was blowing him. He had a XK120 as well, I know he had sex 'in it', but again I'm not sure about 'with it'.

Masterpeice

pop_54 said:
Chase Chance burst into the room, "They're on a home run" He screamed as he kicked the furry rodent out of the window and mounted Pate from behind.

Dear Pop,
That first paragraph is wonderful. I may have to write a new story just to use it.

I'm finishing my story along with Dirtie and it should be finished shortly and i will submit it but who knows how long it might be until it gets posted if you know what i meen.

I need a new name for which to submit it with. Any suggestions! I thought about BonerBabe but maybe your could come upp with somethinge more better.

I think I'd bettter stop writting my story its effecting me in the rong way maybe.
MG

%$#%&^$%&^XC!!

I have a really, really bad story that DirtMan helped me write, and I'd like to post it to see what kind of reads, votes and comments it would get. I mean it's REALLY bad; worse than what I usually write.

I decided to use a new name to post the story. Got the new name, even managed to get onto the threads with it. Now I can't use it to get onto Lit again.

Any suggestions? Someone volunteer to just put me out of my misery? It would be the humane thing to do.
MG

putting out of your misery..

i view that statement as an invitation for me to bring math girl to my castle and show her harry's johnson. yes, it speaks of itself in the 3rd member.

Re: %$#%&^$%&^XC!!

MathGirl said:
I have a really, really bad story that DirtMan helped me write, and I'd like to post it to see what kind of reads, votes and comments it would get. I mean it's REALLY bad; worse than what I usually write.

I decided to use a new name to post the story. Got the new name, even managed to get onto the threads with it. Now I can't use it to get onto Lit again.

Any suggestions? Someone volunteer to just put me out of my misery? It would be the humane thing to do.
MG

Hmm bit of a problem darling, you say you got in once, did you say anything overly offensive, not that you would do that, ahem.
Perhaps laurel took one look and said to herself, "f**king math girl", and cancelled said member.

Have to try another one love, maybe something more sort of sensible like 'Gladis_Ahlover'.

Re: Re: %$#%&^$%&^XC!!

pop_54 said:
Perhaps laurel took one look and said to herself, "f**king math girl", and cancelled said member.

That's quite likely, Pop.

Harry Johnson ....... Hur hur

Big Event!

I've submitted the really, really bad storie to Lit.com that Dirtie helped me wright. I know you'le all be waiting with baited breathe for the apearance of the storie, so Il'l poust a linq here as soon as posible so you can read it after it hits the sight if you know what i meen.

MG, maybe

ever heard of spell check?

given all of the grief you have directed at harry's johnson, harry's johnson spews some in return.

I hope you are aware of the fact that when the indignant hate mails start streaming in, we will all deny any kind of participation in creating this piece of... story.:p

Probably won't be any...

I hope you are aware of the fact that when the indignant hate mails start streaming in, we will all deny any kind of participation in creating this piece of... story.

I don't think the story will get much hate mail as it caters to the dim, and satorical side of life.

DM

Sartorial?

Dirt Man said:
I don't think the story will get much hate mail as it caters to the dim, and satorical side of life.DM

Dear Dirtie,
I think you meant "sartorial." Or is it "tonsorial?"

Darn, I'm that other person again. Oh, well, as someone said, schizophrenics are never alone.

MG

Last edited:
hate mail..

is an embellishment if you are referring to harry's johnson's comment directed at math girl...

Yo new member

Welcome to Lit Durt Gurl, so nice to see new members, love the name honey, I suppose a f**k's out of the question.

pops.........:rose: :D

Harumph!

Svenskaflicka said:
MG, did you submit it to Humour & Satire?

No, of course not. It's not humorous or satirical. It's just really, really bad.
MG

Hey, Dirtie.......
Are you ready for another one? Maybe we should see if the first one gets poasted first.

Re: Um, just curious...

Dirt Man said:
What was the final tital?DM

The finnal tital was "A-Team Anal." I thought it had just the right touches of literarianism and intellectualism. Do you think it was too arcane for the readership?
MG

The finnal tital was "A-Team Anal."

Excellent Tittle. It brings BA Barakus to mind right off the ding bat. So what did you write for the lead in? The Hook?

DM

UUUNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Dirt Man said:
So what did you write for the lead in? The Hook?

Darn i dont remmember. I think I feal another on coming on, thouhg..........................

KKKAAAAPPPOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!! Went the teachers ruler as it slammed onto the blemishless surface of Patty's bare ass, which all the guys agreed was the best at Kennedy High and many of the other guys around town too.

Must go ........ my moose is calling.

Ars gratia artis

MG

Re: Yo new member

pop_54 said:
Welcome to Lit Durt Gurl, so nice to see new members, love the name honey, I suppose a f**k's out of the question.

You got that one right, Pop.

In that really, really bad story I used the term "rod of romance" for a character's penis. Could it be that I coined an all new term for something that already has too many names?

MG

Whatch it bub....

Watch it Pops, that's my sister you're talking about here.

DM

Back