Rehabilitating Desires ( Closed for Little_Tease)

Blaze was honestly a bit surprised by his ‘recovery’ as well. After all he may be a younger guy but that orgasm that he had enjoyed had been QUITE the powerful one. Yet the fact he was long enough to stay inside her even semi soft, along with her rocking and rolling hips had certainly helped to re-invigorate him.

As she moaned and enjoyed his attentions to her body, it was her words which reached the furthest and deepest portions of his heart. As she was relaxing and just enjoying his attentions to her, Blaze grinned as he released her nipple with a slight popping sound from his lips even as he grinned.

” Oh I know you are… and I am going to enjoy seeing just how many different ways you can cum.”

He was so pleased with her and that sense of pride with her also radiated from him. Yet even as he said that he did spread his knees slightly, getting a better ‘brace point’ Blazes hips began to in earnest fuck her, his thickly veined cock filling and emptying her tight pussy oh so well, and yet even as he did as well Blaze moved his attention over to her other breast.

For the next small while nothing else was needed to be said… he was simply enjoying ‘what was his’ and also pleasuring her body, though of course with his more earnest thrusts his hips were grinding and rubbing her clit deliciously with each thrust, and Blaze took no ‘mercy’, instead time seemed to just float by as he fucked her, pleasured her, and ultimately ‘owned’ her in a VERY special way!

Lizzy moaned softly feeling his hips moving on top of her sliding in and out of her each time rubbing past her treasure spot making her tingle each time over and over. Her muscles gripping at him feeling each vein and curve and the shape of his head enjoying and taking in the pleasure that tingle through her whole body like electricity through water. God Lizzy just could not believe the luck she had with him it was like he knew just the right way to touch her to speak to her that made her want to melt all over again. Like if he was playing an instrument and if you hit the note exactly right it will echo out which feels like hours and sooth your soul.

It was then that Blaze said he will enjoy seeing how many ways she could cum which made her blush some as she never thought of it that way that there could be so many different ways to cum other than wet or dry Cumming well ok fake Cumming but even if she wanted to fake that with Blaze, she couldn’t no matter how badly she might want it but thank god she didn’t have to at all fake anything with him and that was something she treasured dearly. Her body reacted to his automatically without having to think and she enjoyed that so much being able to let herself fall and just let it happen which is not always just of course with other men or women.

She felt him shift his hips and start to fuck her again she moaned as her hips shifted slightly to meet his which also made sure that each time his body met hers her clit was rubbed and caress between them which made her shiver and tremble each time. In seconds she was once again just dripping from pleasure and lust of what he was doing. She felt as if her whole body was just powered with electric and each time, he thrusted into her deep he sparked her.

He also then moved his attention to her other breast which was already aching for his attention. One of her hands traveled up and could not help but caress and run her fingers over the back of his neck and his hair line as the other still griped to his back her nails ever so slightly leaving small little red marks that did not last long but surely showed he belonged to her just as much as she belonged to him.

Her moans and whimpers rippled over her luscious ripe lips that she kept nibbling and sucking on though she could not help but to cry out sometimes for pleasure. She arched her back tilted her head some as her breaths came in little trembling gasps the closer, he drove her to the edge together with little whimpers and moans. He was driving her completely crazy and she could not help but let herself fall completely in his arms.

Her legs were still wrapped lightly around his waist as his hips thrusted into her, her petite feet rubbing slightly each time over and against his ass as if she were riding a horse.

To say Blaze was thrilled with how this had turned out would be a massive understatement. When she had shown up at Cardinal Care, Blaze had thought perhaps he’d be able to have a BIT of fun with her. He CERTAINLY hadn’t thought that it would end up with him taking her on as a full out submissive or that she would be oh so delightfully intoxicating.

Instead, they were both entering on a journey that he had inwardly been seeking what seemed like all his life. When he had been young he had of course like any been just curious with the lifestyle. He had looked online and done research, but he didn’t really get the chances to explore as much as anything. In College he had learned about his kink side in relation to anal with a woman named Selina. She had been a thicker woman who had taught him a lot about the pleasures of giving and also receiving that kind of pleasure.

From there, Blaze had explored more on his own in clubs and with different experiences. Yet each was an individual night or scene, or with his clients at Cardinal Care, individual sessions that ended when they were better. No one before had said to Blaze that they wanted to truly be his, and the fact that Lizzy had said that AND that he could tell she meant it… well it meant a lot to him. She may think that he was the lucky one, but Blaze would have argued he was.

For now as her hips shifted and met with his, Blaze groaned and grinned, enjoying her lovely slimmer and yet still curvaceous body as well. Her full breasts seemed to call to him which was why he took his time with them, and yet even as her moans and whimpers rippled over the air, he groaned aloud with pleasure as well, though as she was getting closer and closer to the edge Blaze grinned into her flesh.

” Not yet Lizzy… I haven’t told you that you can cum…”

He was the one ‘in charge’ of her after all, and even as he said that he released her nipple fully and instead he pushed himself up onto his knees more, she could also feel his cock slide back a bit, a good portion still inside her as he grinned to her. That grin of his told her he had a new idea for her, and so even as he sat up he reached back and had her un-wrap her legs from his waist. Instead, Blaze pushed his arms behind her legs and shoving her legs up into the air, he leaned over her and planting his arms on the bed he began to buck and thrust, fucking her in a new position.

” Remember Lizzy… no cumming until I tell you that you can.”

His eyes were locked on hers as the position allowed him to get OH so deep inside her with each and every thrust, and oh he used every muscle he had to fuck her so deliciously not to mention powerfully.

Lizzy tried to breathe deeply and try to clam her breathing some knowing if she would not, she might just pass out after a while. Since this was feeling like heaven, she did not want to miss a thing or want this to stop till he was pleased with her and what they have gotten accomplished not only him but she herself as well. When he then let her nipple go a bit to remind her, he was in charge and that she should not cum without his permission she could not help but whimper softly.

His words traveled right through her and tingled in the right spots which for her sake was not such a good thing now as she tried to think of something to slow her body down so she would be able to hold back until she was allowed to do otherwise. It was then though that he leaned back leaving her breast and nipple be even pulling out slightly not all the way but enough to make her whimper and wiggle slightly as if begging him not to stop not right now. though if she thought about it, it was just the few moments she needed to cool down just a bit to be able to get her strength of holding back stronger.

When he then reached behind her to unwrap her legs, she feared he was going to pull fully out of her and nibbled her lip and slightly looked maybe a bit sorry with her eyes though when he then lifted her legs and planted his arms behind them on the bed and then started to fuck her, she moaned.

“Oh fuck!”

She cried out as his thrusts were much deeper this way and stronger, she could not believe that was possible, but it was.

“Oh my GOD!”

My hands went under his arms and around to grip his arms tightly to hold onto him, it was then that he once again told her no Cumming until he says which made her want to cry or trick him into letting her or taking back his words at least. never once did she think about just Cumming without asking or until he said something, weirdly though when she thought about it.

She wanted to be HIS Good Girl this excited her so much and his thrusts god she was going to explode if he kept that up. She was going to squirt and make a mess all over herself and him she knew it, but she wondered if he knew it as well which she thought he did as good as he was god, she did not understand why the women were not standing in line to be with him.

With each thrust he made her breasts bounced and jiggled to match the movement and to tease his eyes. God she was already so dripping wet it was already making a slight mess between their hips when their body smacked together from his thrusts.

Blaze grinned as she seemed to try and calm herself, though as she seemed more resigned to the fact that he was giving her more pleasure than she had ever anticipated or experienced before. As he moved them from one position to another Blaze could tell that she wanted to complain slightly, and yet he had an idea that when he had her ‘in position’ that she wouldn’t be complaining anymore… at least not in that way.

As she moaned and cried out like that, he was really able to thrust in a more downward fashion which only caused his cock to pierce her all the more deeply, but the real bonus was that he could legitimately get his entire body involved, so even as she cried out like that Blaze grinned.

” Oh? I take it… you like that?”

As she was crying out and almost wailing with the pleasure that he was forcing on her Blazes eyes were drawn to her bouncing breasts. They were certainly a tease to his eyes and he was VERY much enjoying himself with her. Yet even as he felt just how wet she was he grinned as he heard the rather lewd and wet slapping sounds from their colliding bodies.

” Fuck yes… no cumming Lizzy… not yet… hold off on it…”

He knew eventually it would be an impossible task, and the more he slammed into her, the more he held onto the sheets to get an even better grip not to mention the more he used his entire body to literally fuck her world into oblivion the closer he shoved her towards a new and massive orgasm. Only when he could FEEL her body almost vibrating with pleasure and desire did Blaze utter those fateful words.

” Do it Lizzy! Cum for me!”

He wasn’t letting up though… oh no, he was going to ‘force’ his cock into her even as her orgasm would overtake her. In fact, he was thrilled that he was going to get to do just that!

Lizzy moaned and screamed for pleasure god she had not been fucked this good ever in her life or at least he made her forget all the others. She craved him needed him and wanted only him, she was fully and willing all HIS. Her toes started to curl as she was having more than a hard time holding back as his cock and the way he was fucking her was not only pulling her to the edge and not even showing her to the edge now it was literally pushing or even throwing her to the edge.

“Ohhhh… GOD! Pleasure….”

When he then spoke to her like that god she whimpered and moaned, her body was on the edge of craziness literally vibrating not shivering any more and if he did not allow her right now to cum, she would have to disobey him. As if her prayers were heard or maybe he just noticed how impossible but was getting for her he then told her to cum, cum for him and that was all she wanted to do. She wanted to cum for him and only him give him all she had, and she was not going to let him tell her twice.

He had not even gotten the last letter out of his mouth and she cried out panting as her whole body jerked as she came. Squirting like a waterfall or if someone turned on a shower between their bodies with each thrust in and out, he let her juices spray all over them making just such a nice juicy mess on between in and around them. All her muscles tensing like never gripping milking him almost so tightly she thought that it would be almost impossible to pull out of her but that was only the way she thought it felt. Her thighs were out of control even trying to push him away but the way he was she could not mean she could not stop him from making her orgasm go on and on till he was pleased which drove her even more crazy.

“BLAZE!!!!...”

God, she felt so good impossibly good and painfully pleased all at the same time she was so confused and did not know a guy could drive her so far and make her loose such control over her whole body and mind, but she loved it.

Blazes eyes were aflame with desire and confidence with her. It wasn’t arrogance if he could back his own statement up right… and oh was he fucking her like never before! Even as she screamed and moaned he didn’t ‘let up’ on her, and feeling just how hard she was fighting to be his good girl Blaze was honestly proud of her… she was doing VERY well and honestly he would expect nothing less from her.

” That’s it… that’s my good girl Lizzy!

Of course he was pushing her hard, but even as he said that last phrase he felt how her entire body seemed to jerk before he finished his last word, her pussy seemed to tighten OH so impossibly tight that it almost felt like she was trying to push him out of her as she jerked beneath his arms. Feeling her hot girl cum squirt all over his cock, balls, groin and he was sure beneath her as well Blaze grunted hard, though as she did Blaze yanked his hips back only to thrust HARD again, forcing her spasming and squirting pussy to take his cock even in the midst of her orgasm.

As she screamed his name out however Blaze grinned to her. Thanks to the fact he had recently filled her up with his cum Blaze had much better stamina and control, though as he slammed into her each time it felt like he was forcing more and more of her girl cum out of her, making her squirt over and over again as he grinned.

” That’s it… cum for me Lizzy… do it… All over my cock and your own stomach…”

He pushed her onwards until there was literally no further cum left in her to squirt, and only then did he sit back on his heels, letting his cock slide out of her pussy fully, his arms relaxing a bit, letting her legs collapse to the bed as he reached down and taking hold of his still hard cock with his right hand he grinned and slapped the length of his cock across her pussy, making sure to ‘hit’ her clit a few more times just to watch her jerk from the impacts.

” So fucking hot…”

He was grinning so widely though… clearly OH so happy that she had cum that hard for him!

Lizzy felt so pleased and could not believe how much her body vibrated it was no trembling anymore and he kept at her pussy making her squirt and cum till she had none left as if he drained her completely. She panted and shivered god she did not know where up and down was any more and he was there on top of it all.

He kept at her and her pussy just kept giving and giving as if it had been a water hose or such but after a few more thrusts her body seemed to be empty and he must have been then pleased of the mess she had made the yummy fluid that covered them both now as he then sat back on his heels letting himself slip completely out of her. Though she was slightly happy for even a second getting a chance to gather herself, but it also made her whimper ever so slightly as her body moved slightly with as if to letting him slip out last a bit longer.

“OH, my fucking God...”

She gasped as she covered her blushed face that traveled over her chest and her hands trembling as she tried holding her breath some to calm it. It was then that she felt Blaze hitting his hard long cock on her pussy and each time hitting just the right way on her clit making her jerk and gasp each time.

She peeked through her fingers at him as she felt as if she could not move as she growled some and giggled.

“My dear Lord why are you so good god I feel I cant get enough of you….!”

Her belly quivered as her breast bounce slightly as her breath still was not back to normal and somehow it seemed as if it did not want to get there as well. She smiled up at him and stared at him as she noticed how happy she was, and she tried to show him that with her look that she did not want to be anywhere else in the world as being right here right now being HIS!

Blaze was kneeling back, sitting on his heels even as he grinned and watched her slowly come around from the overwhelming pleasure that he had just ‘forced’ her through. Her spasming pussy had DEFINITELY felt amazing indeed, and even as she had gasped that out he smirked as he indeed slapped her twitching and shaved pussy with his throbbing and hard cock he was certainly looking very pleased with himself, and rightly so.

As she said that about wondering why he was so good, Blaze chuckled slightly to himself though he considered her question. He knew it was rhetorical, but even so, it was a fair question and he honestly did feel that he wanted to answer it.

” To be honest Lizzy, I think that we both are just kinky enough for one another.”

He grinned and slapped her pussy and clit with his cock a few more times just to make her jerk and also see her breasts bounce some more for him as he added.

” After all… not everyone’s kink is like others. Some people are perfectly happy with vanilla sex lives and they live their lives themselves. Others have really weird kinks even for me. I think… and of course we have a lot more to learn about one another… but I think that your kinks and desires are a lot like mine.”

It made sense, though he grinned as he let his cock go and instead he moved his hands and smoothed her girl cum all over her belly, even going so far as to reach his hands up to her breasts and rub the cum into them as well before he sat back again though his hand did slide down and that big strong hand of his did wrap around his cock, stroking it slightly as he looked to her curiously.

” Tell me, Lizzy… would you like to watch me masturbate myself until I cum all over your body? I have a feeling we’re going to be ending back up in the shower before bed anyway, and you’d best believe I’m spending the night here… so, would you like that?”

He had an inkling of the answer there of course, but Blaze honestly did like making her verbalize her desires. He didn’t want any secrets between them, and he was sure Lizzy could tell that Blaze would enjoy covering her with HIS cum ALONG with her own!

Lizzy smiled at what he said about them both being just the right kinky for one another and nodded softly.

“I do believe that is very true…...!”

When he slapped his cock on her pussy again and again, she jumped and jerked gasping each time and with him still kneeling between her legs she could not even close her legs to keep him from doing so but in a way, she didn’t want to stop him. Though she did not let him see that as her thighs still pressed slightly to the sides of him as if trying to close her legs each time but her whole body moved making her breasts jiggle and bounce for his pleasure.

“there are enough people that live with Vanilla though they rather be kinkier but the person they love just isn’t that way soooo… they just let their kink rest and hide in the dark till they have a chance to let it out… but yeah there is a lot to learn from each other and I also believe our kinks and desires are very similar to each other…”

When his hands run over her belly rubbing her nectar, she and with his help made a mess on herself was rubbing it into her skin she giggled some.

“I have heard that is good for the skin…”

It was then that his hand also went to her breast also rubbing them with the sweet wet yummy fluid. When he sat back her eyes ran over him nibbling her lip as she watched his big strong hand slide to his also hard long cock stroking it some, she swallowed some licking her lips.

It was then that he asked her if she would like to watch him masturbate until he cam and then all over her body, but it was then that he mentioned her being already a mess and after that and that she would have to shower before they sleep that she had to giggle. His last words made her butterflies in her stomach take another fly around in her belly that he would stay and sleep there with her.

“Well, I believe I couldn’t watch anything sexier than to watch you masturbate and cum on me I just hope it doesn’t bother you if I cant keep my fingers at my side and that they might also play with myself as I watch… but I believe we both will be needing the shower the lovely mess on me isn’t the only place it landed earlier….”

She giggled softly and bite her lip as she looked up at him though her eyes kept looking down at his cock and hand each stroke his hand made her tingle.

Blaze smiled slightly as she said that she thought that was true, though she did also make a good point about some people ending up with a partner who didn’t share the same ‘kink level’. He had to admit that she did have a good point there, though as he slapped his cock across her shaven pussy lips and even as he did enjoy watching her jerk and bounce like that for him, Blaze considered her comments as well.

Blaze chuckled as she said that she had heard that it was good for the skin, Blaze couldn’t help but smirking as he shrugged slightly.

” I have always found seeing a woman slickened or covered with oil or cum is just the hottest thing imaginable.”

He smiled though and sliding his hand along his throbbing length, Blaze groaned as she said that she might just have to masturbate as well, though he also winked to her.

” What, did I not make you cum enough?”

He knew that he had, but he couldn’t help but tease her a bit since she was the ‘tease’ between them usually. Even as he said that his eyes roamed all over her splayed and exposed body as his hand slid up and down the length of his cock. Giving just the right amount of pressure, his breath started to slowly come more quickly, his mouth parting slightly as he gasped at the sensations.

” God you’re so fucking hot Lizzy… I’m going to cum pretty soon… and I’m going to make sure It covers you.”

Blaze grinned as he said that, the thought clearly arousing him as his other hand moved back and bracing on the bed he began to slightly hump the air, his cock looking SO hard it was almost purple in color from his arousal, though even as he was stroking he would pause, reach up and spit on his hand to give him some more lubrication before he would continue, his breath soon coming quickly as he masturbated while taking in her beautifully exposed body!

Lizzy couldn't believe how sexy and tempting he looked as he leaned back resting on his heels and stroking his cock. God that would make her drool if she wasn't empty of all the fluids in her body or at least she felt that way.

When he teased her about not having her cum enough and she giggled and nibbled her lip and couldnt help herself.

"Well I dont believe I could cum one more time even if you commanded me but doesn't mean I can't enjoy touching myself while I watch your sexy ass..."

She smirked as she leg her leg caress the side of his leg, as she watched his hand stroking his cock her eyes locked to his hand as her hand went to her breasts teasingly and playfully findling them for his eyes to watch while he stroked his cock. One hand then slipped further traveling over her belly to her pussy cupping it and rubing her palm softly as she bite her lip.

Her breathing pretty calm as her body tingled and shivered as she watched him and the closer he got to cumming the more she shivered and couldnt wait to feel his warm cum land on her shivering body silken smooth skin. She couldnt wait to hear his breath hold his moan and grown maybe even growl when he cums and see his body jerk and hump the air when those yummy streams of cum come spurting out of the head of his cock.

Her eyes saw his body tensing and jerking, heard his breathing he was so close and she was nervously excited almost like a puppy watting for her master to throw the ball so she can run after it, but she waited for his cum to shoot out and land on her body.

Her fingers traveling moving to tease and please his eyes while his body was getting also pleased from his hand.

"Oh Blaze... cum for me.... let me feel the warmth and wetness on my skin my smooth milky body"

She whispered with a moan she wanted to arouse him please him more and let him also feel this extreme pleasure and wonderful release.

Blaze wasn’t really all that much an exhibitionist. He was very professional and polite in public, and didn’t really ‘get his kink on’ all that often. Yet with Lizzy it felt so natural to just… well be himself. Besides, the way that she looked at him… he wanted to mark her as his own. His thoughts somewhat even went to the idea of a collar or something of the like for her for when they weren’t together. That was a COMPLETELY different conversation to be had at a different point.

For now as she said that he had a sexy ass, Blaze simply winked to her as his hand moved up and down his throbbing length, his eyes watching her hand fiddling with her own breast, though as she rubbed her own pussy for his viewing pleasure Blazes groan echoed around the room as he panted as well.

” Fuck… Lizzy… you’re so hot…”

She could tell that he meant every word… every syllable was him being honest. As he did tense and his hips couldn’t help but buck he groaned out at her words, though as she did she could see his hips jerk a final few times even as he hissed out between gritted teeth.

” Ohhhh Shitttt Lizzzzy!!!”

Even as he said the end of her name though the first spraying rope of cum exploded from the tip of his cock and spurted up and hit her right breast, the second, third and fourth shots hitting her upper stomach, belly area and onto her hand which covered her pussy.

Shivering and trembling from the force of his orgasm Blazes hand held his cock firmly as he had closed his eyes, his chin having dropped as he had cum OH so hard and had definitely done just as she asked, his hot cum definitely all over her, and despite having previously cum already, with how aroused Blaze was he had still cum a very nice amount as he panted hard, slowly coming down himself as he opened his eyes and quietly looked her over… a VERY pleased look covering his face!

Lizzy nibbled and bit her lip as she watched him stroke his cock and she could not think of something more erotic in that very moment then watching his body react to hers and his hand. God the way she could see his muscle tense his body move his breath even hear his growing and panting slightly god if she were not so spent or empty so to say she just might be able to cum again just from watching him.

Her hand on her pussy rubbed softly making her moan ever so softly and she had to fight the urge of wanting to stroke him or touch him even taste him. She stayed laying there open to him enjoying the view, he made her body tingle and each time he told her she was so hot she felt a blush creep over her cheeks and her lips smiled if it was not for her ear it just might as well go around her head the smile.

It was then she saw his whole-body tense and his hips start to buck more and knew he was just about to cum when she heard his hissing and his words and before she knew it, she felt the first hot rope of his cum land on her. She gasped and moaned in surprise and jumped slightly, nibbling her lip she watched as it oozed out of his cock head and shot rope after rope of his yummy hot cum on her body landing on her and each time, she jumped slightly smirking.

“Mmmm... yes, Blaze give it all to me…!”

She could not help herself and had to say that his body then shivered and trembled after he stopped shotting and after it all landed on her. His eyes closed she smiled and could not help but rub it slightly into her skin and then lick and suck on her fingers slightly as her eyes went back to him smiling all innocently as if she were saying this was not her fault or she could not help herself or maybe that she was as innocent as an angel.

Seeing how pleased he looked she could not help but keep rubbing them cum over her body and into her skin as she tried to tease his eyes just a bit more as she enjoyed doing this very much so before she softly said with a slight smirk to her voice maybe even a playful sound.

“Mmm... well that was nice…...!”

There’s no better a sight…

Blaze was thinking that to himself as she rubbed her own pussy ever so slightly, and her moans only spurred him on to continue working his hand up and down his cock. For Blaze, remembering the tight spasming feeling of her pussy as he had forced it to squirt so much cum along with the sight of her touching herself at the sight of him doing what he was doing just made him groan and want to do even more to her.

Yet he figured this was a good ‘end’ to the nights activities. There was always other days or nights, and besides, Lizzy was his as it was… so well, he could have her anytime he desired, within reason of course. As he couldn’t help but close his eyes with the intense throbbing sensations going through him, her words certainly pushed him on even more and as he came he grunted and panted hard, hissing his breath out as his cum sprayed all over her.

Grinning as he opened his eyes and saw her rubbing his cum into her skin Blaze groaned at that sight as well. That was SO HOT, and she looks so good covered in cum. His thoughts were a bit scattered, but he chuckled as she said that it was nice, and releasing his cock from his hold on it it was already now definitely beginning to soften.

” That it was… you look good covered in my cum.”

He winked to her but simply working to catch his breath Blaze was quite content there for now, though of course they’d probably want to clean up before they actually decided to sleep… and Blaze for one was now starting to actually feel tired!

Lizzy laid there smiling she almost thought she was going to get a muscle cramp if she did not stop. though she was really enjoying this she knew that she would not be much more of a good fuck this evening and seeing him rest a bit after Cumming again so much, she had the feeling he was also thinking this was enough for tonight. She still could not leave it be though to tease him just a bit more, so she brought her fingers to her lips and whispered right before she let them slide in her mouth.

“Mmmm midnight snack…”

And giggled softly as she licked her fingers clean. she then heard what he said and blushed a bit more if that was even possible as tilted her head slightly to the side trying to look all cute and innocent.

“Well, I feel good covered in your Cum Sir…. “

She knew she did not have to call him sir, but she did like the way it sounded when she let it roll over her lips SIR! When he winked and was trying to catch his breath she laid there and sighed in such a way that you could almost think as if she were saying thank god finally someone that could please her fully. She then scooted slightly back and sat up some licking her lips and then looking down at herself having to giggle some more and said.

“Well look at this mess… we better get us cleaned up before we decide to close our eyes and sleep...!”

She rubbed a bit more over herself as if to make sure when she gets up nothing would fall and make more of a mess. She then got up on her knees as she leaned towards him to kiss his lips softly once as if also thanking him as her thighs still wherever so slightly shivering, as she got off the bed, she had her back turned to Blaze and just could not help it and smiled at him over her shoulders and dropped to her knees and started to crawl slowly towards the bathroom to get the shower ready for them both.

When she was in the bathroom and got to the shower she stood up and got the shower ready and came back out she laid their towels so that when they get out, they would be in reach as she then wiggled and giggled some as she tried to calm herself this all still being so exciting for her as she kneeled next to the shower her knees spread and her hands on her thighs like earlier as she then called out for him.

“Shower is ready…!”

Blazes own smile hadn't left his face the entire time, well other than when he had been focused on fucking the living daylights out of her. Even as she seemed unable to not tease him with such erotic sights right then and there Blaze chuckled to himself as he rolled his eyes. She was such a playful little thing, and he had to admit within himself he rather liked that.

He felt a certain amount of pride over how much he had cum, as though his cum was his own personal marking of her. Of course, it could and would be wiped or cleaned off, but... well Blaze was happy and content which actually struck him for a moment. After all this was the most involved that he had gotten with any woman in a long time. Of course, in the past he had been in different relationships, but they didn't tend to last too long. Either his partner wasn't kinky enough for him, or they were TOO kinky.

That balance, combined with how much time he had put into getting into the profession and field of work that he had ended up in... well it had sucked up most of his time. As she called him Sir, Blaze grinned to her, and as she mentioned cleaning up, he nodded to her, though as she moved and kissed him, he kissed her back just as softly, he watched her climb from the bed. Taking his time to consider things, Blaze smiled as he watched her slide down to her hands and knees, and she'd feel his eyes on her as she made her way into the bathroom again.

" Whelp... in for a penny..."

He mused to himself with a slight chuckle, though seeing the mess that she had made of the bedding as well, he made sure that he moved the blankets carefully not to get them in it before he also stripped the sheets off, and leaving the bed bare for now since he didn't know where her spare bedding was (he assumed that she had some, her call that the shower was ready beckoned him, so walking over to the bathroom, he nodded to her easily.

" In you go. I stripped the bed of its sheets to change them out since there was a puddle on the bed."

He grinned, quite pleased with himself that he had made her cum THAT hard, though he for now shooed her into the shower and taking the cloth he began to clean her off, though he spent less time touching to arouse her and just focused on cleaning her, since... well they were both VERY much ready for sleep!

Lizzy smiles as Blaze walks into the bathroom as he then tells her he stripped the bed cause of the yummy lovely mess he made her do, she nodded and will get a new sheet after the shower. When he rushes her into the shower she smiled and giggles softly.

"So nice or is it to hot Sir?!"

She stood looking at him as she held out the cloth to him and the nice soap for him knowing he probly would wish to wash her again and this time she was looking forward to that it was so nice the first time. She was also fucked so good she would enjoy his soft hand on her body and it not having to be erotic at all which made this all so much nicer.

She just noticed she wanted him so close and never to leave again but not only in a erotic way. She relaxed under his caressing washing as she just enjoyed and she would want to do the same for him to show how mich she cares as well.

"Im glad your staying Blaze"

She whispered as she looked over her shoulder to him with a soft smile and her eyes twinkling just the right way to show him she meant it truly. She knew she would sleep this night good in vis arms and she couldnt help to already think about how to wake him or if he was going to wake before her though she was a early bird, though she didnt know that mich about him but she wanted to change that tomorrow or she wished to talk with him over meany things and hoped he would like to too.

Blaze was just being considerate, which was a part of who he was as well. Besides, he was responsible for her making the ‘mess’ after all, so he was also taking responsibility. As she giggled and asked that, he had stepped in and grinned to her.

” It’s nice and hot, just right. Any hotter and I would feel like I’m melting.”

He winked to her, and taking his time to clean her up, she would have a few small marks from the clamps, along with some of the rope marks from that afternoon’s fun would remain for a day or two. However, otherwise she had handled herself very well. When she said that she was glad that he was staying, he somewhat looked to her curiously, but he smiled gently to her.

” So am I… and I’m glad you decided to be brave and message me earlier.”

He somewhat just nodded to her with that though and cleaned her back, hips, ass, thighs and lower legs before he handed the cloth over to her to let her do the same for him. After all, her cum had splashed on him as well, so it was a good idea for him to clean up as well. He hoped though as well that Lizzy had a nice big bath that they could share tomorrow… he had already decided that he was going to take the day off. He had vacation time built up since he had been working a LOT recently, so it’s not like Cardinal would mind much at all.

His mind somewhat wandered to that as well, his thoughts not really focused on who would wake first… he was much more focused right then on the present, though they would definitely want to talk things out and he fully intended to do that with her as well. She would probably want to do some research as well, though so far she was proving a VERY adept student that was for sure.

Blaze had noticed the towels ready for them this time on the way in and was thankful for that. The one 'down side' of hot showers was that they did tend to make him even more tired, and he caught himself yawning despite himself.

Yup... definitely bed time once we remake the bed.

Yet even that statement being a we instead of an I made Blaze smile inwardly... he was VERY glad she had reached out to him in her horny needy state indeed.

Lizzy enjoyed every bit of his washing and when it was her turn to wash him, she also enjoyed it very well. She let her free hand this time also travel and caress over his body not in a sexual way more an exploring and learning way as if to learn each bump scratch or scar even freckle kind of way. She smiled as she took her time but also hurried slightly as she felt tired herself and the hot water was making it even nicer which also made her even more tired than before.

She smiled at what he said as she even had to giggle if he only knew how long it took for her to do that and how many times, she wrote something and then deleted it before she finally sent it to him. She tried to make sure she would not blush thinking about it, but she could not help and add with a whisper.

“Me too!”

She made sure he was fully cleaned before she took the shower head and rinsed off all the soap as she then set the shower head back up, she leaned slightly against him and smiled softly as she then turned off the water and opened the door slipping outside and held a towel out for him. And went to wrap her towel around her body this time as she softly said.

“While you dry off ill go find some new sheets for us?”

She then slipped out of the bathroom and bedroom as she got some new sheets taking the dirty ones with her directly and putting them in the wash machine and his shorts with it so by the time tomorrow morning, she could put the things in the dryer, and everything would be clean again. She then smiled as she made her way back still wrapped in her towel. She then crawled half on the bed as she put the sheets back on the bed as she thought he was still in the bathroom and asked a bit louder as if to make sure he hears her.

“Umm Blaze on which side of the bed do you usually sleep, or would you like to sleep?!”

Blaze certainly enjoyed the little routine that they were already establishing. It was somewhat weird that things just were clicking so seamlessly into place, and yet at the same time he knew quite a few doms who said that when they had found their sub that things just worked well. He knew that they were committed to one another, but Blaze’s mind couldn’t help but think on the possibilities of the future as well.

As she finished cleaning things up and leaned into him, he felt comfortable and it was natural for him to wrap his arms around her, holding her for that moment. As she opened the door and held the towel out for him he nodded to her and taking his own he smiled gently.

” That sounds good.”

As she slipped out of the bathroom, Blaze simply smiled happily to himself as he first dried off his feet and legs. He knew that HE hated getting water on the floor at home, so it was just something he kept in mind when at another person’s home. Stepping out of the shower he made sure to dry off the rest of him, though as he was stepping out of the bathroom he smirked when she said that so loudly.

‘sneaking’ up on her, Blaze wrapped his arms around her and leaning down placed a single soft kiss to her cheek.

” Oh I think we both could use some sleep. I usually sleep on the left side. I need to send a quick email, so finish up here and I’ll meet you in bed.”

After all, he needed to make sure that he would be good with taking tomorrow off. He had no idea if she had the day off, but she had mentioned with her work that she mostly got to make her own hours so he figured that she could wing it. Giving her another soft squeeze, he went over to where his shorts had been and retrieving his phone from the table, he picked it up and bringing it back with him to the bedroom he sent off a text letting Holly know that he would be taking a day off for personal reasons, which was well within his contract with Cardinal Care.

Returning to the bedroom though he grinned to her as he announced.

” Annd there, I have tomorrow off, so we can discuss more about our little relationship here then. For now, I fully intend to sleep with my beautiful good girl in my arms.”

He winked to her but she could tell that he was VERY much looking forward to doing just that!

Lizzy was buys putting the sheets on the bed as she called a bit to loud for Blaze as she thought he would be still in the bathroom drying off as he then wrapped his arms around her, she jumped and cried out in surprise and then giggling she turns to look at him over her shoulder. She just felt so right in his arms as if she knew this very spot already for years and not just hours and she could not stop smiling she nodded.

“Yes, I believe the both of us could really use the sleep… do that ill finish up here!”

She wondered what kind of email he had to send away at this time but did not think much of it as it was not her place to do that. she hummed softly as she got the bed all nice and clean again and ready for their bodies to cuddle and fall asleep on. She had just gotten done when he came back grinning, she smiled back wondering what he was grinning about as he then said that he had the day off tomorrow.

She could not believe it did he just take the day off extra for her to be with her and speak with her about their Relationship. She could not believe the words she heard out of his mouth she was so happy and then the way he wanted to sleep god she knew he was THE one for her. She smiled walking up to him wrapping her arms around his neck and smiled as she whispered against his lips softly.

“I can’t say I couldn’t imagine anything else better than spending the whole day with you… so we have a chance to get to know each other better and talk and….”

She did not finish her sentence and just smiled looking up at him and then kissing him deeply. When she broke the kiss, she smiled and then said.

“Ok you on the left me on the right laying in your arms… “

She then took his hand in hers and pulled him towards the bed slowly she was so tired but also now all excited and happy she just could not stop thinking about certain words he used they echoed in her mind and would still do so till she falls asleep.

Blaze chuckled when she jumped like that, though to be fair he HAD somewhat snuck up on her, though he hadn’t done it on purpose. He winked to her and then headed off to take care of the business that he needed to handle. As he returned and let her know that about tomorrow, he could tell that he had made her very happy indeed.

As she went to him and wrapped her arms around him though he grinned to her, though he nodded to her as he leaned down and gave her a deep kiss right back. As she directed them he smirked to himself, but nodding, he set his phone on the table by the left side of the bed and climbing in, he waited for her of course though he kept to his word, pulling her gently into his arms.

” This is nice…”

He had spent many a night alone and though comfortable with that since he had dedicated himself so much to medicine and helping people, this… well this was nice as well. He let her settle in however she liked as he laid on his back and just held her to him. He wasn’t one to lay on his side unless he was spooning someone and well, he WAS actually very tired.

A yawn caught him off guard though he chuckled to himself as well.

” Look… you tired me all out.”

They could deal with tomorrow when tomorrow came… for now, he just wanted to settle in and sleep, though he did admit her bed was VERY comfortable. Blaze found himself wondering what it might be like to wake up there every day. He didn’t want to put the horse before the cart so to speak though, so for now, he was quite happy with where they were both physically and emotionally. HE knew he felt very satisfied, happy, and proud all at the same time.

Lizzy smiled as she watched him get into bed and just could not help but think to herself that this was nice. She was used to sleeping all alone even if she had someone over, they never stayed over she did not really like that but somehow, she was more than happy that Blaze was staying, and she didn’t even want him to leave. She then crawled into bed leaned in to kiss him softly before she settled into his arm.

She rested her head on his chest listening to his breathing and his heart beating as her arm went over him holding him as well cuddling up against him and she could not resist putting one of her legs over his as if making them both to one big knot. When he yawned and chuckled about her tiring him out, she giggled softly and nodded yawning as well as she then whispered softly.

“Good night Blaze….”

She nuzzled his chest slightly as she thought about tomorrow morning if she was able to wake before he did that, she might make him breakfast and bring it to him in bed and wake him maybe with sweet kisses or other things. She could not help but smile at that thought being able to wake him or if he were awake before she was that he might wake her, though it was something she never really had before she was looking forward to it. She was not really thinking about doing this every morning, but she would not have anything against it either.

She glanced up once more to his face watching him as he seemed already asleep or at least his eyes where closed and he looked very relaxed and calm and she could not help but think how handsome he was and how much luck she had in falling so to say into his arms. Then she yawned quietly covering her mouth so not to let him hear really as she rested her head again on his chest closing her eyes listening to his calming breathing and heartbeat as she then fell asleep, she whispered as she fell asleep.

“Dream sweet...!”

In the night she held onto to him as she did not really dream much but she just could not stop smiling in her sleep she also mumbled in her sleep very quietly and softly calling out his name maybe even slightly moaning out his name. Her mind must have been going through what all had happened today and maybe enjoying certain parts over again.

Blaze certainly wasn’t used to getting to sleep with another… nor had he really considered which he preferred. Yet with Lizzy there, Blaze found that he was very happy indeed that he had chosen to firstly respond to her text, and secondly had decided to make his way over that night. Wrapping his arm around her, he let out a final sigh, though he turned his head gently and kissed her forehead and whispered.

” Night Lizzy.”

He smiled as he felt her nuzzle herself into his chest and even so, he found himself dozing into a light sleep within a minute at the most. He thought that he might have heard her say something else, but right then he wasn’t thinking about whether he’d wake up earlier than she would, because he was just so content right where he was right then.

Usually, Blaze was a deep sleeper, but that was when he was alone, so Blaze did find he woke a couple more times that night just at the sensation of having someone with him. It was definitely foreign for Blaze but each time, he smiled when he remembered and realized that Lizzy was there with him, one of the times he even noticed her saying his name in her sleep and smiled softly at the realization that she was probably having a nice dream about ‘what he had done to her’.

Finally though he did fall asleep and slept deeply until about seven in the morning. Every morning Blaze went for a run for a good hour before he started his day, so his body automatically woke him up at that time. As he did however he felt that she was still curled up against him he glanced over to her wondering if she was awake already. Blaze had a feeling she wouldn’t be however. After all, had she woken before him he had a feeling she would have done something to wake him.

Seeing that she indeed WAS still asleep, he mentally thought to himself whether he wanted to go for his run and come back, but, well he decided he could do that after she woke. Instead, he relaxed and watched her sleep for a bit. Realizing he was feeling a level of contentment that he hadn’t actually felt before, so he let her sleep as long as she wanted. He did shift EVER so slightly and reaching out with his right hand he picked up his phone to check and make sure that Holly had received his email.

Opening up his mail with his thumb he flicked through and was quite pleased to see a reply from Holly basically telling him that she had re-scheduled his appointments for that day and to enjoy his day off. He couldn’t help but also open up his photo gallery and look through the photo’s that he had taken of her the night before. He had to admit that he found her utterly irresistible and couldn’t help but feel a great amount of satisfaction over the pictures, not to mention the fact she laid asleep in his arms.

Last edited:
Back