RenzaJones a male-basher?

No you twit,

Chafe, as in: rubs to soreness!!!!

Can you take them off now miss!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess?

perdita said:
Hey Rude, it's the Loulou & Perdita show. Get off the planet.

Perdita :eek:

You tell him, girl! I think we should just carry this on alone, he hasn't got the stamina to keep up.

Loulou :devil:

lewdandlicentious said:
No you twit,

Chafe, as in: rubs to soreness!!!!

Can you take them off now miss!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess?

I think you added a 'w' in there by mistake.

Nobody calls me a 'twit' and gets away with it, trust me.

Anyway, idiot, I was referring to the apostrophe you used, unnecassarily, I presume. You turned 'chafe' into a possessive noun.

:rolleyes:

Tatelou

P.S. You missed out a question mark at the end of your request.

Yeah, twat (no typo), we get you on grammar as well as gitness.

Perditrix Regina

OK, ok!

I admit it, I AM a git!

But I'm allowed to be!

AND, I'm very good at it!!

Now can you take these things off ?

Pleeeeeeese?

Don't question us. You'll see from the other bash-fest we're busy. Back in a few (hours).

Mistress Perdita :devil:

I'm with Pops and Fool on this one. Renza can have a bash any time she's in town. BDSM isn't my biggest thing, but being clamped and humiliated by Lou and Perdita could possibly make me learn to love it. What I'm confused about is the whinging. Apart from Lewdan's pathetic pleas to be released from imaginary clamps, I was wondering if you could point to some examples. There's actually the basis of a damned good argument here, but we have to know what we're arguing about.

OOOOohhhhh!!!!!

perdita said:
Don't question us. You'll see from the other bash-fest we're busy. Back in a few (hours).

Mistress Perdita :devil:

Oh I love it when you're being forceful darling:devil: Both of you:rose: Well all three, mustn't forget the lovely Lou and her clamps:rose: :devil:

Hey careful lewd, you could be biting off more than you can chew here:D

Ok Garry, lets go get bashed about a bit by the other girls now.

Hey pops,

It would seem I've bitten off a fair bit wouldn't it?

I've got good jaws though, I'll get through it. :cool:

If not, I'll just enjoy the challenge.

Losing, and being abused I can handle. :devil:

Whaddya mean the clamps are imagn........................

Oh!

Last edited:
lewdandlicentious said:

Losing, and being abused I can handle. :devil:

Ha! You think that was abuse? Just wait until I get serious. Muahahaha. :devil:

Hey, Pops, darlin'! Fancy a nibble?

Lou :kiss:

Gary Chambers said:
I'm with Pops and Fool on this one. Renza can have a bash any time she's in town. BDSM isn't my biggest thing, but being clamped and humiliated by Lou and Perdita could possibly make me learn to love it. What I'm confused about is the whinging. Apart from Lewdan's pathetic pleas to be released from imaginary clamps, I was wondering if you could point to some examples. There's actually the basis of a damned good argument here, but we have to know what we're arguing about.

Point proved.

You were whinging about being perceived as a whinger. :p

Lou

Tatelou said:
Ha! You think that was abuse? Just wait until I get serious. Muahahaha. :devil:

Lou :kiss:

No dear, that was just my point, I don't think that was abuse.

Babe, you ain't seen abuse! Wait and see!:devil: :rose:

Re: OOOOohhhhh!!!!!

pop_54 said:
Oh I love it when you're being forceful darling:devil: Both of you:rose: Well all three, mustn't forget the lovely Lou and her clamps:rose: :devil:
Ah, Pirate man - you, me and Lou (and little lou of course :p )

Perdita & co. :kiss:

Ha ha, Gary. Of course you know it's a law of nature that if a woman tells a man he's whinging there's no argument.

Perdita :cool:

The difference between a weak woman and a strong woman: A strong woman doesn't need the man to be tied to the chair while she abuses him.

He can feel the force of her will restraining him.

Nice try, ladies...

(I believe I may have just incited a riot).

janus40s said:
The difference between a weak woman and a strong woman: A strong woman doesn't need the man to be tied to the chair while she abuses him.

Nice try, ladies...

OUCH!

If you hadn't already, you sure as hell have now!

- Mindy

janus40s said:

Nice try, ladies...

Now, that's just not entering into the spirit of things.

Have I ever mentioned before that I brought a guy to orgasm once, just by talking to him? I made him sit in a chair and place his flacid cock on the table in front of him. Yep, I brought him to erection and full orgasm with my forceful talking. :devil:

Lou :p

Ha!

Tatelou said:
Now, that's just not entering into the spirit of things.

Have I ever mentioned before that I brought a guy to orgasm once, just by talking to him? I made him sit in a chair and place his flacid cock on the table in front of him. Yep, I brought him to erection and full orgasm with my forceful talking. :devil:

Lou :p

Hell girl, you've done that to me over the internet:devil: :D :rose:

So has the lady below you;) :rose:

Re: Ha!

pop_54 said:
Hell girl, you've done that to me over the internet:devil: :D :rose:
So has the lady below you;) :rose:
Ahhhhhh... sandwiched between Loulou and the Pirate :p

Perdita

Gary Chambers said:

Arguing with women is like pissing into a gale forse wind. You can't win, so the next best thing to do is just enjoy the ride without whining about it. Don't worry, she'll make you drink your own urine too if you aren't careful.

As Always
I Am the
Dirt Man

Back