RenzaJones a male-basher?

Tatelou said:
Now, that's just not entering into the spirit of things.
I'm sorry. Now where are my kid gloves?
Have I ever mentioned before that I brought a guy to orgasm once, just by talking to him? I made him sit in a chair and place his flacid cock on the table in front of him. Yep, I brought him to erection and full orgasm with my forceful talking. :devil:
Is this strength? I think not. Skill, eroticism, yes. Quite admirable, in fact... But to take a man where he wants to go... is to serve him.

A woman once told me to lie on my back with my arms at my sides and not move. She lay next to me and kissed me, only touching me with her lips. I begged her to let me touch her. She said 'no'. I begged her to let me be on top. She said 'no'.

I didn't leave.

Her lips kissed mine many times over the next two hours, sometimes softly, sometimes roughly, every kind of kiss you could imagine. Sometimes she hovered over me an inch away and I tried to reach my lips to her. But our lips only touched when she desired it.

At the end of the evening, I went home unsatisfied... and called her the next day.

We eventually slept together for four months, naked, kissing, touching, visiting orgasmland and knowing every pleasure but one.

Yes, I slept with (and made love to) a virgin for four months, before she decided it was time. It was the most frustrating experience of my life and worth every painful second.

That is a strong woman.

Damn I'm away for the weekend and look what happens :rolleyes:

I can't wait until the wife sees this thread. I'm sure she'll have loads to say

;)

janus40s said:
I'm sorry. Now where are my kid gloves?

I was referring to not being tied up. :rolleyes:

You men aren't very sharp, are you?

janus40s said:
Is this strength? I think not. Skill, eroticism, yes. Quite admirable, in fact... But to take a man where he wants to go... is to serve him.

A woman once told me to lie on my back with my arms at my sides and not move. She lay next to me and kissed me, only touching me with her lips. I begged her to let me touch her. She said 'no'. I begged her to let me be on top. She said 'no'.

I didn't leave.

Her lips kissed mine many times over the next two hours, sometimes softly, sometimes roughly, every kind of kiss you could imagine. Sometimes she hovered over me an inch away and I tried to reach my lips to her. But our lips only touched when she desired it.

At the end of the evening, I went home unsatisfied... and called her the next day.

We eventually slept together for four months, naked, kissing, touching, visiting orgasmland and knowing every pleasure but one.

Yes, I slept with (and made love to) a virgin for four months, before she decided it was time. It was the most frustrating experience of my life and worth every painful second.

That is a strong woman.

I think you'll find the most commonly used term would be 'tease'. Anyway, four months to prove yourself, what were you doing wrong? :p

Lou

P.S. Does this remind anybody else of Gauche's thread a few months back? Anyone for cleeks? How you doing, Fool? Long time no spat. :D

Dirt Man said:
Arguing with women is like pissing into a gale forse wind. You can't win, so the next best thing to do is just enjoy the ride without whining about it. Don't worry, she'll make you drink your own urine too if you aren't careful.

Not so sure about the urine bit, but I sure am coming to terms with the rest!

FAST!

Last edited:
Back