Rules to submit to

Re: Re: Re: Re: Rules to submit to

P. B. Walker said:

ACCccckkk... isn't it too early in the day to bend over? I swear I remember a rule about no bending over until later.... much much later... LOL.

Besides... I have to ride home... I can't be riding home with any sort of a sore bum...

But anything else in my power is at the discretion of Shadowsdream for the honor :)

PBW "Ohhh that nasty talk gets me soo hot"

It is never too early in the day to bend over.

Eb

Re: Re: rule three

P. B. Walker said:

What are your shaving requirements? Just wondering. I don't like to shave *down there* but I'm a firm believer in keeping myself trimmed short. I hear about so few men that actually take the time to manage that jungle down there. Course, I don't know many sub men in a 24/7 relationship or even a part time relationship... so I'm probably pretty sheltered :)

PBW "An enema does a body good"

bitchboy has to shave around his nipples, (I like chest hair), and his cock, balls and perineum must be hairless.

sissy is allowed to just keep it short, cause of the nature of his job.

Eb

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Rules to submit to

Ebonyfire said:

It is never too early in the day to bend over.

Eb

Hrrrmphh... I don't believe that for a second. Lemme get out the Handbook of Men That Are Scared To Lose Their Anal Virginity.... yep.. it's says right here... when in doubt... don't bend over. LOL.

PBW "I'm not that easy ;-P " LOL>>> i had to edit this... cus I was thinking of saying something else.. and I decide to just go ahead and say it...

PBW "You gotta EARN this ass" LMAO

I don't have anything to contribute to this thread, but I would like to encourage those who have contributed to continue to do so. Also, looking forward to any other information!

Okay. Sorry for the interruption, please do carry on!

Hoping to be able to watch when either Eb or Shadows manages to finally "nail" PBW! Now, that I'd pay to see! :)

SexyChele said:
Hoping to be able to watch when either Eb or Shadows manages to finally "nail" PBW! Now, that I'd pay to see! :)

When that happens Chele ... I think ticket sales will rocket and it will be standing room only!

SexyChele said:

Hey now... don't ya'll go encouraging them! Traitors! LOL

PBW "I need to be romanced first, dammit" ;-)

YES I EVEN HAVE RULES FOR USING THE BATHROOM

Since it is My belief that rules need to be felt throughout the entire day I have picked the twenty-four hour a day apart and dissected it for My own needs.
One of the most obvious daily functions that no one could avoid was the need to use the bathroom from time to time throught a day. These occasions, of course, are spread out from morning to evening, consistently and without dispute. Therefore it seemed to My evil way of thinking that this necessity could be used to My advantage. I like nothing more than My Own advantage.
I already knew how much it turned Me on to have My boy crawling on his hands and knees in complete submission and I felt I had just discovered the perfect opportunity to have him there off and on all day long, for My continual amusement. Of course it is simply a standard assumption that he would ask before even expecting to use these facilities whether he was desperate or not!
My creativity and the spark of evil that lies behind My almost constant smile simply demanded that I increase his humiliation. It was an easy stretch to insist once he had My permission to use the bathroom that he would leave My presence crawling in all of his naked splendour. He was instructed to leave the bathroom in the same manner. In the beginning his humiliation was evident….I now see that this rule is also becoming second nature and I will have to devise a little edge to keep it amusing.

It is your fault, PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Hey now... don't ya'll go encouraging them! Traitors! LOL

PBW "I need to be romanced first, dammit" ;-)

Everybody knows what a sweet ass a bicycler has!

Eb

Wow! I am gonna have to sit and your knee and learn! My boys just have to ask. However, I do have them crawl behind me around my apartment when moving from room to room.

Eb

Shadowsdream said:

Since it is My belief that rules need to be felt throughout the entire day I have picked the twenty-four hour a day apart and dissected it for My own needs.
One of the most obvious daily functions that no one could avoid was the need to use the bathroom from time to time throught a day. These occasions, of course, are spread out from morning to evening, consistently and without dispute. Therefore it seemed to My evil way of thinking that this necessity could be used to My advantage. I like nothing more than My Own advantage.
I already knew how much it turned Me on to have My boy crawling on his hands and knees in complete submission and I felt I had just discovered the perfect opportunity to have him there off and on all day long, for My continual amusement. Of course it is simply a standard assumption that he would ask before even expecting to use these facilities whether he was desperate or not!
My creativity and the spark of evil that lies behind My almost constant smile simply demanded that I increase his humiliation. It was an easy stretch to insist once he had My permission to use the bathroom that he would leave My presence crawling in all of his naked splendour. He was instructed to leave the bathroom in the same manner. In the beginning his humiliation was evident….I now see that this rule is also becoming second nature and I will have to devise a little edge to keep it amusing.

Eb

Won't they be surprised to see the addition of crawling to the bathroom!

O evil is a good thing!

right PBW?

Shadowsdream said:
Eb

Won't they be surprised to see the addition of crawling to the bathroom!

O evil is a good thing!

right PBW?

Yes! sissy does not stay all night, but bitchboy even wakes me up to ask to go in the middle of the night.

LOL

Re: It is your fault, PBW

Ebonyfire said:

Everybody knows what a sweet ass a bicycler has!

Eb

I've never felt I had a nice ass... kinda had a bubble butt growing up... especially after I first started lifting weights... now it seems to be disappearing... and my thighs are getting larger.... it's a bitch to find jeans that fit.

ya'll probably wouldn't like my ass... LOL... I'm sure there are others here with MUUUCCH nicer asses for ya'll to play with. :) Not to mention... you better bring some serious bondage equipment and like 4 or 5 linebackers if you think I'll just bend over for that... LOL :)

As for crawling to the restroom... well... it would definitely make you thankful she let you use the restroom... cus by the time you got there (crawling is pretty slow I assume) you would probably have to go pretty bad. Gawd forbid if you have an emergency LOL. I bet they stay away from Taco Bell. Hehehe.

Ok.. serious question: Do you really think it is humiliating for them to crawl to the bathroom? Or more something they don't mind doing since it is a rule you have. I mean... their joy is to serve right? So following one of your rules should be something they don't mind. Plus, they have given themselves to you completely... to do with as you please. So, no matter what position you put them in ... they would feel natural in front of you. Whereas, If you required them to do something like that in front of others.. that would lend itself to humiliation... because then they have to wonder what they look like to those other people... not just what they appear to be in your eyes. Unless they are of course very secure in their trust of you and could careless what other people think. i.e., they get more reward by pleasing you than caring what other people will think of them crawling to the restroom.

On another thought... to be humiliated... you must have pride. Yes? If a submissive bases their pride in how well they serve their Dom/me, how can they be humiliated in that service?

Never mind me... it's just after lunch here... and my belly is full... and I'm sleepy and random thoughts are popping in and out of my brain. :)

PBW "I'm guarding my anal virginity... til I'm dead." <winks>

Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

P. B. Walker said:

~~~~~~Relax, lighten up. You don't know what you are missing, hon.

Rose:heart: :)

Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

P. B. Walker said:

I've never felt I had a nice ass... kinda had a bubble butt growing up... especially after I first started lifting weights... now it seems to be disappearing... and my thighs are getting larger.... it's a bitch to find jeans that fit.

ya'll probably wouldn't like my ass... LOL... I'm sure there are others here with MUUUCCH nicer asses for ya'll to play with. :) Not to mention... you better bring some serious bondage equipment and like 4 or 5 linebackers if you think I'll just bend over for that... LOL :)

As for crawling to the restroom... well... it would definitely make you thankful she let you use the restroom... cus by the time you got there (crawling is pretty slow I assume) you would probably have to go pretty bad. Gawd forbid if you have an emergency LOL. I bet they stay away from Taco Bell. Hehehe.

Ok.. serious question: Do you really think it is humiliating for them to crawl to the bathroom? Or more something they don't mind doing since it is a rule you have. I mean... their joy is to serve right? So following one of your rules should be something they don't mind. Plus, they have given themselves to you completely... to do with as you please. So, no matter what position you put them in ... they would feel natural in front of you. Whereas, If you required them to do something like that in front of others.. that would lend itself to humiliation... because then they have to wonder what they look like to those other people... not just what they appear to be in your eyes. Unless they are of course very secure in their trust of you and could careless what other people think. i.e., they get more reward by pleasing you than caring what other people will think of them crawling to the restroom.

On another thought... to be humiliated... you must have pride. Yes? If a submissive bases their pride in how well they serve their Dom/me, how can they be humiliated in that service?

Never mind me... it's just after lunch here... and my belly is full... and I'm sleepy and random thoughts are popping in and out of my brain. :)

Yes, but there is that conditioning of society. Even though a sub may desire to serve, there is that conditioning that "man is to be served" and I am sure that can play a part in bringing humiliation to a sub's face (blushing). The body does have a way of reacting to the commands of the unconscious mind, rather than the conscious mind.

Eb <who likes the fiesty PBW & his sweet ass!>

Re: Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

A Desert Rose said:

~~~~~~Relax, lighten up. You don't know what you are missing, hon.

Rose:heart: :)

Rose, I guess he forgot that dying is a euphenism for orgasm.

LOL

Eb

Yes they are ´humiliated in the beginning but that soon passes and it simply becomes another comfort in obedience and pride in that obedience to please Me.

I do insist on the crawling when certain Domme friends are visiting and that is only humiliating the first few times as well..

you are right..it comes down to pride in service

Re: Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

Ebonyfire said:

Yes, but there is that conditioning of society. Even though a sub may desire to serve, there is that conditioning that "man is to be served" and I am sure that can play a part in bringing humiliation to a sub's face (blushing). The body does have a way of reacting to the commands of the unconscious mind, rather than the conscious mind.

Yes I see your point there. And I think with most men you are right. I can't be sure, but I would think I'd be a bit humiliated crawling to the bathroom, espeically naked. And gawd forbid she wants to stand there and watch.... gawd I'd totally get pee fright. LOL.

However, I would think most men or women that get into a 24/7 TPE type relationship, don't necessarily fit into society's "norms". I would think their desire to have that special bond with their dom/me would overcome any shame or humiliation they would feel by crawling to the restroom. I would think, and maybe I'm just out in left field here (if I am just point me back toward homeplate) that to them, crawling to the restroom is just one more daily test for them in the service of their dominiate. True?

Maybe it's just me.. but I see things like that more in the "ritual" realm. It's a part of everyday life. To me.. humiliation is something like having you strip naked in a room full of people and when you know your Dom/me has written the word "Sissy" or "slut" all over your body in permanent marker. LOL. Or something like that. Basically.... humiliation only occurs when something attacks your pride or your being in such a way that you can't defend it... no matter what you do. Which is why I think that younger men are always getting into fights with each other... it is so easy to injury a young man's pride and he feels humiliated... and he fights back.

Anyhooo... excuse the rambling. :)

Damn I forgot about that orgasm being a euphanism for death...uhmmm... <ok how do I get out of this one>.

PBW "You think a steak dinner is gonna get you into MY ass? PFfftth." LMAO

Ya'll do realize I'll never give it up willingly. LOL

RULES OF DRESS CODE

I have always enjoyed the sight of the naked body, on several different levels. The beauty of rippling muscles and the enticing sway of an exposed ass walking away from Me gives Me a sexual rush. The nothing hidden from My view aspect is stimulating. Knowing this nakedness is at My insistence, rather than a freedom of choice, I can enjoy the additional kick of My partner's vulnerability. So it is not a difficult stretch to understand why I would insist on nakedness whenever possible in My presence by My submissive.
This state of undress adds a dimension of control that is consistent throughout the day and takes no effort on My part to convey. By simply dropping My eyes to his crotch I can put him in his place without a word. My hands are never inhibited from enjoying My property by the barrier of cloth and I use this ease for the purpose of humiliation for My own amusement. Nakedness in and of itself would be a rule easily adapted and taken for granted and so I punctuate its necessity by adding small nuances that do not let its significance escape My toys,to remind him that this
state of undress is meant as a constant reminder of the place I have chosen for him to be through My gift of Domination. he has been taught to sway his hips with each step he takes, as it amuses Me to be entertained with his feminine characteristics. I expect an exaggerated gyration executed with grace and finesse and have no compunction to stop him in his tracks to point out a lack of concentration. Bringing his mind back to the subtle details of deportment crystallizes in both of O/our minds who has chosen this path he must follow in blind obedience.
When I pass him in the kitchen doing his tasks he must spread his legs to show availability. If they are not wide enough I physically spread them to the width I am satisfied with. I may or may not utilize My rights to torment his sexuality through these moments of exposure.
If I feel his desire is very large, to feel My hands, I get an extra kick out of almost giving him what I know he is craving and then walking away. I can get just as much pleasure out of interrupting him when I know he would prefer I took Myself into another room. The element of surprise, giving and taking, keeps even the most standard of rules fresh and enticing.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

P. B. Walker said:

Damn I forgot about that orgasm being a euphanism for death...uhmmm... <ok how do I get out of this one>.

PBW "You think a steak dinner is gonna get you into MY ass? PFfftth." LMAO

Ya'll do realize I'll never give it up willingly. LOL

PBW, you sauciness is even gettin' me hot! Oh, if only I had the time to use that free airline ticket, get a strap on, and wine ya and dine ya! I'd be very willing to introduce you to the finer pleasures of anal.

And I promise that I'll be extra gentle and it won't hurt a bit! Really! No, I'm serious! Hey! Why are you laughing?!?!

Humiliating aspects

PBW, I posted this in detail a while back, but it is apt here too in brief.

sissyboy and I went to the fetish club, and before we went in, I put on his collar, and his leash. when he got in, I told him to go to the men's room and remove his boxers and put on the pink silk panties I had for him, and insert the vibrating butt plug he had just purchased. On his return he handed me the control. I walked him around the room and made him

a) show all the patrons his panties, and tell them about his vibrating butt plug. I would zap him each time he mentioned the butt plug.

He was enormously humiliated cause he is a shy guy. He was also very aroused cause each time he showed his panties, he had the biggest hard on I had seen, and the front of his panties were getting very, very wet!

Oh yes, humiliation can still be possible regardless of how happy he is to be in service to Me. He had to show the men and the women his panties.

Eb

Shadowsdream said:

Okay, I know I'm bordering on the rude and crude here, and I apologize in advance. But interested minds truly want to know.

What if your submissive has a real bathroom emergency? I mean, there are times when, due to illness or bad food, I gotta go NOW! Are there ever any exceptions in those cases? How is that sort of thing handled? And I suppose, to open it up for wider discussion: what happens when your submissive is ill? Flu or cold or something? (I'm imagining, being the generous Domme you seem to be, he would be excused from some or all of his duties?)

humiliation in 24/7

Actually because 24/7 is so intense and never ending in My home humiliation is used more in a private setting and no the crawling to the bathroom does not fit into rituals as it will be constantly changing as the mood strikes Me.

Rituals are meant to stay consistent yet have room to build onto. If that makes any sense at all.

For instance some mornings when My toy is ready to drop into the crawling position to head to the bathroom I will tell him that he must walk..and I will instruct him exactly how that walk should appear..if it were a ritual I would have taken away his comfort in knowing what was expected of him.

24/7 is NOT for the largest portion of BDSM society in My opinion. It is an incredible amount of work. It is best left a fantasy for many.

It is what I discuss most of the time because I can give a peek into the door of that reality..it is what I teach when I am training because I don't know anyone else that will give the opportunity to Dominants or submissives to test their fanatsy against reality.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It is your fault, PBW

SexyChele said:

PBW, you sauciness is even gettin' me hot! Oh, if only I had the time to use that free airline ticket, get a strap on, and wine ya and dine ya! I'd be very willing to introduce you to the finer pleasures of anal.

And I promise that I'll be extra gentle and it won't hurt a bit! Really! No, I'm serious! Hey! Why are you laughing?!?!

Never say never! Some girly Domme will come along and sweep you off your feet onto your knees so fast, you will not know what hit you! Ya never know!

Eb

Re: Humiliating aspects

Ebonyfire said:
PBW, I posted this in detail a while back, but it is apt here too in brief.

sissyboy and I went to the fetish club, and before we went in, I put on his collar, and his leash. when he got in, I told him to go to the men's room and remove his boxers and put on the pink silk panties I had for him, and insert the vibrating butt plug he had just purchased. On his return he handed me the control. I walked him around the room and made him

a) show all the patrons his panties, and tell them about his vibrating butt plug. I would zap him each time he mentioned the butt plug.

He was enormously humiliated cause he is a shy guy. He was also very aroused cause each time he showed his panties, he had the biggest hard on I had seen, and the front of his panties were getting very, very wet!

Oh yes, humiliation can still be possible regardless of how happy he is to be in service to Me. He had to show the men and the women his panties.

Eb

Okay, this just got me TOTALLY hot! Men in women's panties does it for me everytime!

Damn, I'm gonna have to stop reading this forum when I can't be in a place to get off! :(

Back