Same Title Challenge

would it be okay if i have a go at this? not really done much in the way of writing till just recently, and almost no poetry, but if it's just a case of using the same title i would like to take part. just for fun.

Tristesse2 said:
The Fool is giving us tailor-made titles isn't he? I'm doomed!

No, but I thought about it. That will be the next challenge. Oh, I have an idea for that one. already. But that will be saved for another time. Everyone gets the same title.

Angeline said:
He didn't give me one. I'm saying my tinfoil potato love poem counts. It counts, right?

Nope, no one has the title yet and anything written before I give the title doesn't count. Especially for you. You may not get the title until the day before it is due... :p

WickedEve said:
Ohhhh, lord.
Hey, Fool, let her keep the foil tater poem since she's leaving soon.
By the way, I won't be home on the 24th, not until late. So I can have my title early? Please make it some sort of ass title. I like ass. :)

When do you need it by?

sophieloves said:
would it be okay if i have a go at this? not really done much in the way of writing till just recently, and almost no poetry, but if it's just a case of using the same title i would like to take part. just for fun.

You can only be in if you write a poem.... :D

CeriseNoire said:
It seems I like to torture myself. I'm in if you'll have me.

Such an open ended statement... :devil:

Consider yourself in.

The_Fool said:
When do you need it by?
If you can send it late on the 23rd, I'll check my PMs early on the 24th before I leave. That way I can be thinking of a poem while driving.

WickedEve said:
If you can send it late on the 23rd, I'll check my PMs early on the 24th before I leave. That way I can be thinking of a poem while driving.

Could I have that av pleae. I need to pack it. :D

Angeline said:
Could I have that av pleae. I need to pack it. :D
Oh, that's right. You need your hair pick before you leave. lol
I'm changing that av!

WickedEve said:

I'll go ahead and send it out to everyone tonight. I can be flexible for the right reasons... :cool:

The_Fool said:
I'll go ahead and send it out to everyone tonight. I can be flexible for the right reasons... :cool:

Send it to me and if I get a chance to check my pm on the road, I'll write it while I'm gone. You won't get it till I'm back around the 1st or 2nd though.

And no nanas and ridicule either! I have a legit excuse. This isn't "the dog ate my poem." :D

Oh, maybe send it to my email Fooly. I'll check that for sure. You know it, right? If not, it's eos_d@hotmail.com.

Merci.
:kiss:

PMs have been sent. Following is the list of current participants. If you wish to join, let me know. Still time if you want to play.

Fool
Eve
Ange
Carrie
Sara
Tesse
museofdragon
Tzara
WSO
Tath
Remec
Liar
Bijou
Manipulatrix
sophieloves
Cerise
MungoParkIII

The_Fool said:
PMs have been sent. Following is the list of current participants. If you wish to join, let me know. Still time if you want to play.

Fool
Eve
Ange
Carrie
Sara
Tesse
museofdragon
Tzara
WSO
Tath
Remec
Liar
Bijou
Manipulatrix
sophieloves
Cerise
MungoParkIII

I guarantee my efforts will be poemesque at best...but I'll give it a shot.

The_Fool said:

Fool
Eve
Ange
Carrie
Sara
Tesse
museofdragon
Tzara
WSO
Tath
Remec
Liar
Bijou
Manipulatrix
sophieloves
Cerise
MungoParkIII
I didn't get my PM. And I have to leave now. I'll check tonight or tomorrow morning.

So, this isn't so much a winning and losing thing as it is an exhibition, from what I understand. Am I right? or will a "winner" be selected?

Can we offer more than one attempt or do we have to settle on a single piece?

Damn that Tzara, I just know he's going to write in some incredibly complex form... So of course I have to try too. And fail.

This is terribly fascinating. I'm not getting any actual work done. I blame you people.

bijou

Back