Same Title Challenge

Tzara said:
If Tath is buying, I'll write two. I'm always ready to be bad more than once. :rolleyes:

Hold on now. If you have a price and want to write two poems. I'll pay you to write mine. You can set your price.

Sara Crewe said:
Hold on now. If you have a price and want to write two poems. I'll pay you to write mine. You can set your price.
How could I substitute for you, O pearl of great price?

Not I. I am not hagiographer.

Besides, I want to see your own words. I didn't sign you up, you know. Yer own fault. ;)

Tzara said:
How could I substitute for you? I didn't sign you up, you know. Yer own fault. ;)

Um, quite easily.

Throwing my own impulsive nature back at me huh? Nice. Your lack of sympathy wounds my soul.

Can you tell I am supposed to be writing poem #25 right now?

Tell me what I should write about. Seriously.

Sara Crewe said:
Um, quite easily.

Throwing my own impulsive nature back at me huh? Nice. Your lack of sympathy wounds my soul.

Can you tell I am supposed to be writing poem #25 right now?

Tell me what I should write about. Seriously.
Fate. Historicism. Love. Anger. Angst.
That lovely tenderness we all feel when young.
Avariciousness and want. Giddiness. Sangfroid.
Whatever your own feelings are. Keep on.

MTVM said:

I thought it was about the professional perforator Mr Wang and his habit of shooting his mouth off in public?
Great
Now I HAVE to write two poems so one will be on topic.

By the way my brother called to pass on this gem
" How does an Irishman give his wife 8 inches?"
He fucks her twice

Yes I've heard it before too but I still laughed

Sara Crewe said:
Au contraire, perhaps Bijou moved past the double dare out of respect for you, Monkey-Man. Such a common taunt would have been beneath and I'm sure she didn't want to insult your poetic manliness with a mere double dare.

So, just out of curiosity, what is the maximum amount of poems you could be taunted into writing? It's good to know these things.

I sense sarcasm

I can be taunted into a lot of things
No John Tesh, No multi Fiber cereal

The effectiveness of the taunts is directly related to alcohol intake,
xy = the square root of infinity or something
( I was absent, or absinthe, that day)

The point being I could write 5 or 10
but they'd all suck
:D
and who needs that?

MTVM said:

Thanks for your ideas, MTVM. I had a headache that was preventing me from having any feelings beyond 'close your eyes.' Unfortunately closing my eyes has not made it go away.

Sara Crewe said:
Thanks for your ideas, MTVM. I had a headache that was preventing me from having any feelings beyond 'close your eyes.' Unfortunately closing my eyes has not made it go away.
You type wery well for someone with their eyes closed. I wish I could do that, the weird and wonderful shit I could write.

mine's done. i think. what do we do, are we supposed to comment on everyone's as they post, or wait till they're all up - or what? faux-pas are too embarrassing. and is the plural of faux-pas faux-pas???????

Insane rant

I hereby promise will never forgive The Fool for this diabolical challenge. First he watched us all sign on trustingly then he threw out those three words which just do not belong together. I have six poems in one state or another none of which I would show my dog, if I had one.

*sweeps up torn out hair and puts on hat to hide bald spots*

Liar said:
You type wery well for someone with their eyes closed. I wish I could do that, the weird and wonderful shit I could write.

Canadians are born being able to see through their eye lids. We always have to be ready for when the US decides to make us its next state.

Sara Crewe said:
Canadians are born being able to see through their eye lids. We always have to be ready for when the US decides to make us its next state.

Ya hav ta lern ta speek english furst

Tathagata said:
Ya hav ta lern ta speek english furst

Oh dear. I knew I should have picked up that 'how to speak like an American' book when I was at the store the other day. Damn. I better cancel my trip.

Sara Crewe said:
Oh dear. I knew I should have picked up that 'how to speak like an American' book when I was at the store the other day. Damn. I better cancel my trip.

bet that was a thick book huh?

Tristesse2 said:
Page 1 - chew gum while ennunciating.

Hehehe.

And say, "Hey, y'all say eh a whole lot up here. Where exactly are the moose and polar bears?"

Tathagata said:
I sense sarcasm

I can be taunted into a lot of things
No John Tesh, No multi Fiber cereal

The effectiveness of the taunts is directly related to alcohol intake,
xy = the square root of infinity or something
( I was absent, or absinthe, that day)

The point being I could write 5 or 10
but they'd all suck
and who needs that?

I think, my dear homo erectus, that the assumption was that they would at least be of reasonable quality. I can write pages of crap too, (in fact I have) but that doesn't count.

So how drunk are you at the moment? You gonna raise, or just call?

bijou

unpredictablebijou said:
I think, my dear homo erectus, that the assumption was that they would at least be of reasonable quality. I can write pages of crap too, (in fact I have) but that doesn't count.

So how drunk are you at the moment? You gonna raise, or just call?

bijou

Reasonable quality is a purely subjective term
one mans crap is another mans Bukowski
I have two
I have a house full of relatives and a 5th of tequila
makes concentration difficult

I could dip into the absinth...
but that could produce psychedelic crap

I'll go for 3
but it may take till Sunday for the third

Tathagata said:
Reasonable quality is a purely subjective term
one mans crap is another mans Bukowski
I have two
I have a house full of relatives and a 5th of tequila
makes concentration difficult

I could dip into the absinth...
but that could produce psychedelic crap

I'll go for 3
but it may take till Sunday for the third

Well. Now we know who the stubborn masochist of the group is...

Tathagata said:

Well, let's narrow down to the people who have suggested (Après-taunt-age) that maybe they should write three poems instead of the original one...

Back