Service Variations

Full Body Massage

This weekend I was treated to a wonderful hour long full body massage from B-boy when I was in New York City.

It was wonderful, and instead of oil, he used baby powder. he also massaged my feet.

Anyone else have any service tales to tell?

Ebony

After a dreadful day out in the world. I came home to my boy. He lovingly removed my boots, kissing and carressing my calves and feet. He massaged my feet and slowly moved higher up my legs, kissing and licking my thighs. He begged to pleasure me with his mouth and tongue. His face light up when I told him he could so.
Something like that, Ebony?

Helena :rose:

Goddess Helena said:
After a dreadful day out in the world. I came home to my boy. He lovingly removed my boots, kissing and carressing my calves and feet. He massaged my feet and slowly moved higher up my legs, kissing and licking my thighs. He begged to pleasure me with his mouth and tongue. His face light up when I told him he could so.
Something like that, Ebony?

Um, yes.. ah is it getting hot in here or am I having a power surge?

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
Um, yes.. ah is it getting hot in here or am I having a power surge?

Eb

Could be a hot flash.

Oh, no that was me, never mind...lol.

~pardon my playfullness, it is Friday~

MsWorthy said:
Could be a hot flash.

Oh, no that was me, never mind...lol.

~pardon my playfullness, it is Friday~

I am welcoming playfulness MsWorthy. It has been rough around here!

Eb

I also love getting a salt scrub at home. My boy has strong hands and I greatly enjoy feeling his firm loving touch as he rubs the salt mixture over my skin. Going into the shower to have the salt mixture removed is also nice. Seeing my boy on his knees before me as he makes sure that all of the salt is removed while we are surrounded by steam. Once he has carefully and thoroughly dried me, he massages warmed lotion into my skin. ::sigh::

Goddess Helena said:
I also love getting a salt scrub at home. My boy has strong hands and I greatly enjoy feeling his firm loving touch as he rubs the salt mixture over my skin. Going into the shower to have the salt mixture removed is also nice. Seeing my boy on his knees before me as he makes sure that all of the salt is removed while we are surrounded by steam. Once he has carefully and thoroughly dried me, he massages warmed lotion into my skin. ::sigh::

I am noting that one for futrue reference. May I ask what salt mixture do you use?

Eb

Ebonyfire said:
I am noting that one for futrue reference. May I ask what salt mixture do you use?

Eb

Can you tell it's at home spa day here? :p

I think it's from Origins, Ebony. Sadly I am out at the moment, but it is on my shopping list. ;) There are several nice one are the martket. I like to wander through Macy's and see what I can find. Also Ulta has a nice sugar scrub, if you have a store nearby. You could also try the Bath and Body Shop. I think part of the fun is looking for one that you truly enjoy.
You could always use the apricot scrubs that you see at the drug store. That is how I discovered how pleasant it feels.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Goddess Helena said:
Can you tell it's at home spa day here? :p

I think it's from Origins, Ebony. Sadly I am out at the moment, but it is on my shopping list. ;) There are several nice one are the martket. I like to wander through Macy's and see what I can find. Also Ulta has a nice sugar scrub, if you have a store nearby. You could also try the Bath and Body Shop. I think part of the fun is looking for one that you truly enjoy.
You could always use the apricot scrubs that you see at the drug store. That is how I discovered how pleasant it feels.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

I do use the foot scrubs, and the facial scrubs. Hmmm I like that. There is a Macy's at the Mall, I will check it out.

Eb

My partner uses a pumice stone (she uses the one made for this purpose and has a handle, but you can use any pumice stone) and different grades of sandpaper to remove dead skin from my feet. It feels absolutely marvelous.

Taking a soak in the tub first helps to loosen the dead skin, but it isn't necessary, and can sometimes clog the pumice stone if there is an abundant amount of dead skin on your feet (ie., if you haven't had your feet pumiced in a while).

My partner also files and shapes my toenails; so, it is basically a pedicure. This makes your feet look especially nice if you like to wear open-toed shoes or sandles.

I love it! It will put me to sleep if I am tired.

~My partner has written out instructions on using the pumice stone and sandpaper if anyone is interested.~

Service can be erotic and non-erotic

It has been said that us Service Dom/mes are missing something. but I sayitis the other way around.

We get twice the attention because service can mean a lot of things.

I am reviving this thread in hopes some of the new people can find something useful out of it.

Service can be erotic and none erotic.

I have always said that for the most part (currently) I do not have intercourse with my subs. That is true. I can and do have sex most anytime I want it. How? That is my business <smirking>.

But in my requirements, service is defined as "as I deem necessary". And the areas are non-erotic, (where the slave/sub must be useful); to the erotic (body worship & other delights).

The idea is that if there is any erotic service, it is as I prefer not as the sub prefers. The key is choosing the right sub for you, so that they have the capacity to get something they like, they just never know when they will be given permission to partake of it.

Is is called suspense. It works wonders on a male subby.

Ebony

MsWorthy said:
My partner uses a pumice stone (she uses the one made for this purpose and has a handle, but you can use any pumice stone) and different grades of sandpaper to remove dead skin from my feet. It feels absolutely marvelous.

Taking a soak in the tub first helps to loosen the dead skin, but it isn't necessary, and can sometimes clog the pumice stone if there is an abundant amount of dead skin on your feet (ie., if you haven't had your feet pumiced in a while).

My partner also files and shapes my toenails; so, it is basically a pedicure. This makes your feet look especially nice if you like to wear open-toed shoes or sandles.

I love it! It will put me to sleep if I am tired.

~My partner has written out instructions on using the pumice stone and sandpaper if anyone is interested.~

Yes please, and your PM box is full.

lost said:
Yes please, and your PM box is full.

Ms Worthy is very popular and for very good reason. she always has something interesting to say.

Eb

Ms Worthy

I went to the mall and got some neat pedicure stuff. I think I will get me a pedicure soon.

Eb

Oh, Ebony, good for you ~smiles~

It feels sooo good.

Lost, you are welcome.

Maybe its just me...

So here's a question I have...do any dom(me)s ever switch the action to show their appreciation of a job well done?

I know after a serious scene when I have been especially taxed or worked over hard (either with corporal or just plain gotta-be-a-gymnist type stuff) I get the pampering from my Dom as a sign that I pleased him.

For example, the other day we played for about 3 hours and I was literally beat. He got it into his head to try and use some of my...uh, althetic training, and I found myself with one leg clamped to my head, standing up, pinned to the wall. Fun, yes, exciting, definately, and actually a pretty damn good position....but this poor little dancer hasn't been on the chalk for quiet some time...so afterwards, while I lay like a ball of jelly on the floor he drew a bath and lit candles, then picked me up and carried me to the tub and gave me a thorough bathing - all the while telling me how good I had been and that he was happy with me. At that moment I think he could have asked me to shoot myself and I would have said yes because all my little subbly desires to please him were satisfied. Now I try extra hard to follow his directions and requests hoping for his response.

Guess i'm just curious if this is normal

~
B

Bijoux, it is normal as far as I am concerned.
While not picking up my boy ;), I have given him a baths in the past while I talk to him about what a pleasing boy he is. After playing and he is worn out, I will hold him, allowing him to rest in my arms, stroking his hair and talk to him of my joy in having him be mine.
I've been fighting a cold lately and he has been taking care of me. I have made a point of making sure that he knows how much that means to me.
Even though it is a D/s relationship, it is still a relationship.

Re: Maybe its just me...

Bijoux said:
So here's a question I have...do any dom(me)s ever switch the action to show their appreciation of a job well done?

I know after a serious scene when I have been especially taxed or worked over hard (either with corporal or just plain gotta-be-a-gymnist type stuff) I get the pampering from my Dom as a sign that I pleased him.

For example, the other day we played for about 3 hours and I was literally beat. He got it into his head to try and use some of my...uh, althetic training, and I found myself with one leg clamped to my head, standing up, pinned to the wall. Fun, yes, exciting, definately, and actually a pretty damn good position....but this poor little dancer hasn't been on the chalk for quiet some time...so afterwards, while I lay like a ball of jelly on the floor he drew a bath and lit candles, then picked me up and carried me to the tub and gave me a thorough bathing - all the while telling me how good I had been and that he was happy with me. At that moment I think he could have asked me to shoot myself and I would have said yes because all my little subbly desires to please him were satisfied. Now I try extra hard to follow his directions and requests hoping for his response.

Guess i'm just curious if this is normal

~
B

"Normal is subjective." If you and your partner are enjoying what you do, then in my mind it is normal.

Both Dom/mes and subs get tired, get sick, have colds, have surgery, get depressed, and need comfort from time to time.
Anything that you do consentually in a relationship, is fine.

It a boy of mine needs some pampering, he gets it. The key word here is "need".

Eb

If I've been good all day and I've pleased my Master he gives me the best body rub on the face of the earth. Knowing that I'm pleasing him AND getting a body rub makes me work overtime to please, I can tell you that :D :rose:

I do small things for Snooze.

I'm responsible for giving Him a manicure and pedicure on a regular basis. He never has to clip or file His nails.

I give Him long massages.

I help Him with small chores, polishing silver, cleaning, making the bed, etc.

I am His chauffeur. He never has to drive when I am with Him.

I make sure we have His favorite bottled water available and cold for Him.

I look things up on the internet for Him.

I've helped with His bath before and also licked Him dry.

And yes, there are also sexual services. :)

I expect all this will expand when I'm finally living with Him.

Back