Service Variations

Mmmmmm....everything I do for Master gives me pleasure, sometimes more than others, but think that is natural depending on circumstances. Some of the things I do include:

* driving him to and from work, which can be from 15 minutes to several hours drive. If it is a long distance, which is an almost daily thing these days, I wait in the car for him 8-10 hours, then drive him home.
* cooking for him (though we sometimes do it together, and he sometimes does it); preparing lunches for him to take to work; serving his food and drinks whenever needed.
* washing and ironing his clothes.
* massaging him; caring for his body.
* trimming his beard and moustache
* caring for his allergies; introducing natural therapies.
* shopping and budgeting; making sure his favourite things are waiting for him.
* bathing him, and at times licking him dry; cleaning him with my tongue at times.
* informing him of anything I think he should know or would want to know of; being his memory at times.
* informing him of any of my disobediences and why.
* cleaning and tidying the house
* editing
* providing myself as a sounding board.
* caring for and storing his toys of pleasure and pain
* and of course, sexual service and pain slut.

Catalina in love :)

Last edited:
catalina_francisco said:
Mmmmmm....everything I do for Master gives me pleasure, sometimes more than others, but think that is natural depending on circumstances. Some of the things I do include:

* driving him to and from work, which can be from 15 minutes to several hours drive. If it is a long distance, which is an almost daily thing these days, I wait in the car for him 8-10 hours, then drive him home.
* cooking for him (though we sometimes do it together, and he sometimes does it); preparing lunches for him to take to work; serving his food and drinks whenever needed.
* washing and ironing his clothes.
* massaging him; caring for his body.
* trimming his beard and moustache
* caring for his allergies; introducing natural therapies.
* shopping and budgeting; making sure his favourite things are waiting for him.
* bathing him, and at times licking him dry; cleaning him with my tongue at times.
* informing him of anything I think he should know or would want to know of; being his memory at times.
* informing him of any of my disobediences and why.
* cleaning and tidying the house
* editing
* providing myself as a sounding board.
* caring for and storing his toys of pleasure and pain
* and of course, sexual service and pain slut.

Catalina in love :)

You just described My own list, with some exceptions.

I like it.

I define service as meeting My needs in whatever form they may take.

Thanks for posting C.

Back