Sex & Shenanigans

:love: 😂🥰

friends-friendstv.gif

Exactly. But only one narrates, otherwise the others get confused.
Isn't that just the worst when that happens?
All the voices are getting along just fine, then I hop on here, and all the crazy shit that he wankers post suddenly confuses all the voices. One is turned on (usually by some ridiculous shit), one is confused, one is just happy to be here, And one is telling me that I should run and hide (we ignore that one)

Isn't that just the worst when that happens?
All the voices are getting along just fine, then I hop on here, and all the crazy shit that he wankers post suddenly confuses all the voices. One is turned on (usually by some ridiculous shit), one is confused, one is just happy to be here, And one is telling me that I should run and hide (we ignore that one)
"I hear voices inside my head
All of them just want to talk to you..."

-"Anytime," Cheap Trick.

(Underappreciated song.)

"I hear voices inside my head
All of them just want to talk to you..."

-"Anytime," Cheap Trick.
What?? A song from Cheap Trick about voices in his head … but it isn’t “Voices”?

Although, I only have two or three of their CD’s, so I guess I wouldn’t know anyway… 🤔🤔🤔🤔

What?? A song from Cheap Trick about voices in his head … but it isn’t “Voices”?

Although, I only have two or three of their CD’s, so I guess I wouldn’t know anyway… 🤔🤔🤔🤔
2006 album. One of their best in decades. Just solid rock, and should have been their comeback. And the label folded three weeks after release.

Meant to.post in the what are doing thread. And since I'm new to this thread, I have no idea what the theme is and didn't want to intrude. 😂

Back