Sharing your wife’s details to another man

Yes. Years ago, one of our friends was talking about his wife and asked about mine. I knew he found her attractive, so I answered his questions, even telling him about her slutty actions in college. It was a mistake, and he showed up at our house sometime later when my wife was alone and told her that he just had to have sex with her. She threw him out.
Dude's just retarded. Didn't honor any man code. What a turd.

I traveled with my best friend from college a cpl years ago. We maxed out driving and decided to stop for the night. I had brought my laptop and a cpl movies we had made with our friends. Shocked for sure as he watched them. My wife always had sort of the MILF or all-American girl image. For some reason he had to run into the bathroom a cpl times, little excited I guess

I have shared some details of my two ex's and GF here on the boards and in some PM's. Also IRL with a couple of close friends who had both fucked her. It was exciting for them and me.

Love it all.

I have shared things about my wife with one guy here on LIT. Have had fun with that even shared some pics that she said I could. Turned us both on but she had to say it was ok to share them. no face pics but we had fun and still do. Not sure we would do that with anyone else though. It has been fun for both of us.

I have often wanted too. She was the most amazing woman I have ever known. She was every mans dream come true.
I never shared intimate details because it was ours. I didn't want my friends or anyone else knowing details.

I have shared things about my wife with one guy here on LIT. Have had fun with that even shared some pics that she said I could. Turned us both on but she had to say it was ok to share them. no face pics but we had fun and still do. Not sure we would do that with anyone else though. It has been fun for both of us.
Sounds fun. My wife and I have an agreement that if we send eachother a pic we can share them.

Have you ever shared intimate details about your wife with your close friend? such as her body measurements and how attractive she looks in her new set of undergarments or lingerie? Does it really turn you on when he becomes more interested and wants to learn more about her?

yes i have but not wife. long term woman i was living with. told him about her not wearing panties, using dongs bigger then me. he wanted to fill her pussy, but she just liked him knowing and only fucked me.

Former next door neighbor used to tell me about his sex with his new wife.
She was very attractive, blonde nice figure.
He tell me about her oral skills. That she swallows every drop. That she shaves her pubic hair.
Once he told me he was going to massage her and to look in a window he was leaving the blinds open.
I did and she was completely naked him too. Oiling her up.. she never knew.
After seeing that and hearing stories she was on my mind all the time..
They moved…

I have shared details a few times. Sometimes here on Lit, other boards, and even a few times in person. In person were absolutely the hottest and most arousing!
I love sharing pictures and details but you're right the best is in person with another guy this way you get to play with each other while you're sharing stories and pictures.

Back