Sharing your wife’s details to another man

I have been friends with a guy for forty plus years. Every time we see each other I tell him about my wife. Including all her stories she told me when we first met. Occasionally he gets an unaware photo of her in the shower or getting dressed by email. I'm trying to talk him into visiting when I'm not home and trying to seduce her.

I've shared some intimate details to only a couple of the friends I can truly trust not to blab anything to anyone else. They're the few who knows about my wife's neatly shaven pussy, her affinity for giving blowjobs and swallowing to even seen more than a few risque' photos of her.

I'm so glad that I can trust these guys after all these years although it's very difficult for them to visit and see her without getting a hardon knowing all their details. Their words not mine 😜

I would love to show my best friend pictures of my wife and have him show me pictures of his wife. I would hope that his wife’s pictures are just as risqué as my wife’s. If I saw his wife’s pussy, I don’t think I’d be able to keep my desires to myself.
That’s very hot.

Have you ever shared intimate details about your wife with your close friend? such as her body measurements and how attractive she looks in her new set of undergarments or lingerie? Does it really turn you on when he becomes more interested and wants to learn more about her?
Never shared with a close friend because of her privacy. One of my good friends is her first FWB from 15+ yrs ago. We still hang out and sometimes they still have fun. So yes, I can chat with him or any of the men who had fun with the wife. Just not regular close friends.

I would love to show my best friend pictures of my wife and have him show me pictures of his wife. I would hope that his wife’s pictures are just as risqué as my wife’s. If I saw his wife’s pussy, I don’t think I’d be able to keep my desires to myself.
Turn on your messages so that we can chat

Not overtly shared with friends but she did take a couple of sexy pics for me and have them blown up on . One hangs in our bathroom and the more risqué one she let me hang In our closet. I know many have seen them and I know contractors have as well
I would love to come to your house and see the pictures I'd be in the bathroom jerking off to them

Back