Sharing your wife’s details to another man

I have been friends with a guy for forty plus years. Every time we see each other I tell him about my wife. Including all her stories she told me when we first met. Occasionally he gets an unaware photo of her in the shower or getting dressed by email. I'm trying to talk him into visiting when I'm not home and trying to seduce her.
we are much alike, not in any way a cuch but just seeing her enjoy some sexual freedom. then my pleasure of hearing her talk to me about her feeling and the details of her events.

Would showing this photo be inappropriate to other men?

https://i.ibb.co/0szbwLY/IMG-3072.jpg
I had shown a similar photo of my wife to my buddy last weekend. He's going thru a tough time with his wife atm and was very appreciative of seeing ny pretty wife in such a risque' manner. I'm sure he jerked off later that night thinking of said photo so I'm glad to had helped him so to speak ........ he also keeps these things to himself which is why I've shared numerous photos with him though this was the naughtiest. Cant lie 😜

Would you consider him fucking your wife?
I would trust him to do so and I know he's absolutely would fuck her silly but it really wouldn't be our decision to be made but my wife's of course.

She likes him and also considered him a friend but I highly doubt she'd ever participate in anything remotely naughty like this?!? So many stars and whatnot needs to align up perfectly for this to happen 🙄

100% planning it out she'll definitely feel as if she's planning and eventually did something " wrong " ?? If something ever happens it'll definitely need to be " spontaneous " and I'm tipsy and very, very horny kind of moment for her anyways?!
That's best way to do it. Ahead of time talk about it in case then let it roll

Have you ever shared intimate details about your wife with your close friend? such as her body measurements and how attractive she looks in her new set of undergarments or lingerie? Does it really turn you on when he becomes more interested and wants to learn more about her?
Not with friends, but I'd be happy to do that here.

Have you ever shared intimate details about your wife with your close friend? such as her body measurements and how attractive she looks in her new set of undergarments or lingerie? Does it really turn you on when he becomes more interested and wants to learn more about her?
Not a friend but with those who don’t know her

Back