Sharing your wife’s details to another man

I've shared plenty of details with guys I've met here, pics too but not of her face.
We used to post on another web site. My wife used to enter contests there, face pics, nude no sex. There was a XXX side of the site that our friends posted on until someone found the pics they put on printed them and passed them around a bar they went to a couple times a week..not good

I have met a few guys on here and where we were vacationing that I shared info and sometimes pics of my wife. I wasn’t prepared for a few of the guys reactions in person! Sometimes I have let them meet her in person without her being aware who they were and that’s fun to chat about later

I have met a few guys on here and where we were vacationing that I shared info and sometimes pics of my wife. I wasn’t prepared for a few of the guys reactions in person! Sometimes I have let them meet her in person without her being aware who they were and that’s fun to chat about later
You probaly be able to see how your wife pictures got me excited by the buldge in my pants. Seeing her an then chating after mmmmm

I went to a restaurant with my wife and some of my business colleagues. She looked especially nice in a jean skirt and black top.

One of my colleagues took me aside and told me how nice Cindy looked. Somehow the conversation continued and he got bold enough to ask about Cindy's sexual background . . . It turned me on to answer his questions

Back