Sharing your wife’s details to another man

The reason I come here is because reliving our old adventures turn me on. I highly doubt anyone around here is our neighbor
You know Id love to be your neighbor. I'd be watching your wife all the time. Hoping you invite me over to enjoy her an you to as we all play mmm

I only share stories about my wife with a female friend and colleague. She also shares stories about what she does with men. We can sit and chat for hours about our adventures.

Didnt share too intimate details but this collage buddy during higher studies was married with a beautiful wife and we were about to get married. We discussed about going to nude beach of Cape de agde and how much fun it wud be totally have the wives naked too. The plan was to go separately and not together.

After collage we settled down in different countries and didn't get to meet again. We went to Cape de agde don't know if they did. Npk epf us shared anything about it later.

Hope they went too and we get to discuss it in details someday

I had a black owner on another forum and we played online often, including chats about including my wife (thus her details were needed) in our play and planning to meet in person.

Back