Shaving

i envy people who can avoid razor shaveing more then a day... if i go more then one it's itchy fricking hell. i think i need to check out that magic stuff though..it sounds great..ever tried it on eyebrows? mine are in bad need of some maintinance...

Well, I used Magic yesterday on my pubic hair for the first time. It worked pretty well. After about 8 minutes, I started to feel a burning sensation so I took it off and it removed the hair pretty well. Then I put cortisone cream on the areas that had been burning. That was like FIRE! (not the good form of fire play, either). After about 2 minutes, the pain went away and so did the redness. I'll probably do it again but remove the cream at 7 minutes.

Yes, it works on eyebrows, but do NOT get it in your eyes.

Please be sure and do a test patch first. I did a couple of tests just to be sure. LOL

Desdemona said:
Well, I used Magic yesterday on my pubic hair for the first time. It worked pretty well. After about 8 minutes, I started to feel a burning sensation so I took it off and it removed the hair pretty well. Then I put cortisone cream on the areas that had been burning. That was like FIRE! (not the good form of fire play, either). After about 2 minutes, the pain went away and so did the redness. I'll probably do it again but remove the cream at 7 minutes.

Please be sure and do a test patch first. I did a couple of tests just to be sure. LOL

Des ~ Nice to see you. Glad to hear it worked for you. That would have been like 'fire' applying the cream that soon. Glad to know it didn't last.

Think I will stick to my way.

Hope you have a great day. :)

Des... I am glad that magic worked for you.... I wish it would work for me...

as i'm african american, and magic shave is designed for african americans, i thought it would be perfect for getting rid of the hair "down there"....i was dead wrong!!! even the sensitive forumula is wayyyyyy too harsh for my skin AND it didn't remove much hair. it burned like FIRE, after only leaving it on a full minute. my Master tried magic shave on his face as a teen and said it had the same effect on him...searing burning pain, still left the hair....so, be sure to spot check a very small area, like a square inch, some place not so sensitive, like your lower leg. and that goes for any hair removal cream or wax. sally hensen wax works well for me in the sense that (surprisingly) there's no pain or irritation, during or afterwards, and it smells yummy. but it always leaves a few stray hairs...maybe i just don't have the proper waxing skill. my favorite method is the veet quick hair removal cream...a fairly new product, available at most drug stores and of course walmart. :) i leave it on for about 10 minutes, wipe it off with a warm wet washcloth, and there's no burning, no pain, and no hair. sometimes i will shave, the absolute best razor for me is the mach 3, in the men's shaving aisle, then i use bikini zone shaving gel and follow it with bikini zone cream so that i don't get bumps and ingrown hairs.

i'm fortunate in that i can try many different methods, since my Master doesn't care much HOW i remove the hair, just so long as my entire body is always hairless. so if you have questions about a particular product, chances are i have tried it at some point. but keep in mind your particular skin type, as what works wonders for some may send others to the ER.

Desdemona said:

oh damn it thier goes my weekend fun...

but that stuff sounds good, i think i might try it..just have to let some leg hair grow out soi can patch test...cause knowing my luck if i don't do that i'll end up with an angry red crotch..and it won't be a good thing...*sighs*

Me thinks if we continue talking of the irritation and burning, some dominants might get the idea this is the perfect punishment. Ouch.:eek:

C

catalina_francisco said:
Me thinks if we continue talking of the irritation and burning, some dominants might get the idea this is the perfect punishment. Ouch.:eek:

C

OMG Catalina... you are going to give them ideas!!! :eek: Quick, somebody pm MissT and have the thread moved before They see it!

niteshade said:
OMG Catalina... you are going to give them ideas!!! :eek: Quick, somebody pm MissT and have the thread moved before They see it!

Oh, they've likely saved it in triplicate by now!! :mad:

C

catalina_francisco said:
Oh, they've likely saved it in triplicate by now!! :mad:

C

Are you sure they have thought to yet??? It may not be too late, you know. We should take measures to ensure our continuing sanity, because I am telling you, as for me, enduring razor burn as a form of punishment would drive me right out of my mind, and I am not meaning in a good way. Might have to make it a hard limit! :p

niteshade said:
Are you sure they have thought to yet??? It may not be too late, you know. We should take measures to ensure our continuing sanity, because I am telling you, as for me, enduring razor burn as a form of punishment would drive me right out of my mind, and I am not meaning in a good way. Might have to make it a hard limit! :p

Sure to have!! After all with us good little subs and slaves doing their bidding, what else could they have to do but cruise the threads we frequent looking for new and nasty tortures for our soft and supple flesh? :confused:

C

catalina_francisco said:
Sure to have!! After all with us good little subs and slaves doing their bidding, what else could they have to do but cruise the threads we frequent looking for new and nasty tortures for our soft and supple flesh? :confused:

C

LMAO... nothing, I suppose.

LOL. You girls are silly. :D

Cellis and Kayte, I'm glad it worked too.

Howling_Ire, I was scared for a little while that my angry red crotch was going to ruin my weekend. I was experimenting with the stuff as I was getting ready for a night with Master.

OSG, I may try that Veet stuff. If its gentler and still removes the hair, it sounds like a good thing.

Ok, I am really disappointed. I got the regular Magic, and I did a test on my arm ( I shave everything but my head and brows) and it didn't work all that well. I am considering leaving it on a little longer, as it didn't burn at the ten min. mark, and I don't usually have sensative skin there.

I think today was one of the hottest days so far and it has taken forever for it to cool off tonight... Thinking that I really needed to wax as I know for certain that I will be seeing Himself soon, I opened a new jar of the Surgi-wax and placed it in the microwave for the allotted amount of time... Checking to make certain that it was the right consistancy, I took it with me into the bathroom where I proceeded to powder my you-know-what... powdering keeps the wax from pulling the skin underneath... which can hurt terribly... having done that before...

So I waited and waited for the wax to harden... I waited and waited and then it began to dawn on me that it was too hot in my house for the wax to harden... I had run into this problem before but not to this extent.... and not after waiting 20 mins...

First I stood in front of the fan and then over the A/C register in the floor and helped alittle but it was not until I got some ice from the freezer that did the trick... hardening the wax enough so the I could remove it... but not in the strips like it usually comes off... It never occurred to me that the heat was a problem...

I think I will be looking for that Veet that OSG mention or just shave until it gets a little cooler...

Have an aunt in Australia who has used Veet for about 37 years and swears by it. Don't know if it is the same product.

C

Veet makes a few different hair removal products, from a warm green tea wax to shaving cream/gel to what i use, the depilatory cream. i haven't tried the wax yet but i plan on it as soon as i get up the nerve (osg=big big chicken). if anyone has tried it let me know how it went.

Back