Smoking Fetish..

Little Sister.jpg

Rudy Nappi.jpg

Vintage pulp fiction illustrations.

As movie genres go, I have an intense love of classic film noir, and I have an affinity for the pulp fiction readers published during the golden era. The cover illustrations were almost always provocative and produced by very talented artists.

The illustrations shown above appeared on both the original and reprinted publications as book covers for this novel in the 1950s. It's a good read, by the way; a gritty noir PI story.

The first is by an artist/photographer(?) unknown to me. The second, a re-release, was done by illustrator Rudy Nappi, a favorite of mine from that steamy and sexy era of pulp.

Last edited:
tumblr_n83p2ezqzx1tx3e65o1_400.gif

People, you know who you are; many thanks for all the likes, loves, thumbs up, and Ha-Ha-s you've seen fit to bestow upon my posts both here and in the art thread—especially on my art projects! They take quite a bit of time to produce. I am so appreciative of your attention.

Alice? Meh. But I highly recommend everyone read Baz's smoking fetish and "wetting" stories. The link is at the bottom of his post. Highly descriptive and erotic, especially if you are into public urination.
In fact, I personally would love to see a collaboration of sorts on a series of illustrated erotic smoking stories, featuring @GeorgeTyerbyter art and @Bazzle's stories. Whatdya think, fellas?

Back