Snivel-Fest Final Weekend!

Netzach said:
I'm lost. Anyone else newbie enough to be lost?

I think you sense a slide in the quality of postings here because they don't pertain to you and some old crusades that I don't have a clue about and I've been here a year.

Salient, intelligent flame war indeed.
I'm lost also Netzach. :confused: He bumped all these threads and i cant find the ones we were posting one before he walked through the door. *sigh*

Kajira Callista said:
I'm lost also Netzach. :confused: He bumped all these threads and i cant find the ones we were posting one before he walked through the door. *sigh*

Seek and ye shall find ...perhaps they need rebumping so the discussions can continue.:D

Catalina :rose:

If I sensed wrong please enlighten me.

Your imaginary friend asked you to bump a bunch of old threads which feature you in some giant flareup over what you think a moderator should and should not do on boards that belong to other people/person (Laurel/Manu)

please tell me how misinformed I am, and why these threads are in need of resurrection, since they contain absolutely no BDSM information of note, just a lot of whining, and it's not coming from those accused of whining.

You have your Domme in sub's clothing theory. I have a few theories of my own. My male submissives have this ongoing overwhelming need for personal attention in all they do, and when they're busy they tend to ignore it, but sooner or later it brings them back like a bad penny. Just itching to be the focus of something negative or positive. It's a very fascinating phenomenon. Anyone have any thoughts?

As I just finished posting in the State of the Board thread...I was unaware there were any current divisions or hostilities in progress here when I bumped up a few old threads.

And, aside from the sideways comments I'm getting from you, CF and the stuff that cat named PStone posted ...I'm still uninformed.

So, with that in mind, I'll say again you were incorrect in assuming that I've bumped and posted here seeking your attention or negative attention, blah blah blah...I don't feel any need to explain myself to you beyond saying I bumped some old threads by request. Post to them, don't post to them, read them, ignore them...it's all good.

My State of the Board thread was my own initiative...because I'm curious as to how things are here, what's going on...

Looks like all the same dynamics are here, most of the same topics, wearing new masks.

So, perhaps I'll stick around a while again and see what's shakin'.

Who knows....I might meet someone yummy or just gnaw on some carcasses.

Thanks for your curiousity, Netcat.

Back