Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

Her fingers laced with his. "I am drawn to water. Drawn to you. You know me well..a waterfall and a pool are both things I would enjoy and more so if you are with me."

Lily looked at him. "Your home is beautiful Gladiator." She moved closer so her side brushed his. She pulled him forward to a spot in the shadows. Sitting, she drew him down. "Sit with me here a moment."

Her legs crossed, her gown gathered around her like stars in a cluster.

He laces fingers with her smiling. "Why else would you manifest as a nymph if you did not like the water," he said with a smile.

He stops with her and takes a seat with her pressing close as the evening breeze causes enough of a chill to make being close nice. "So formal, most call me glad, though you know, I do have an elvish name that I have never shared with anyone, perhaps one day I will share that with you," he smiles at that thought.

"Glad. Does that mean you are happy then?" Lily sat as he drew her down and into him. She relaxed against him naturally. Her head on his shoulder, her hand on his chest.

"One day perhaps I will earn the right to know that name. For now, you are you and I am your kitten."

She sighed softly. "I am happy to be here with you."

"Not sure it's so much earning as getting over what ever holds me back from sharing it." he shrugs. She fits nicely against him, and he finds himself stroking her hair. "That you are. Am I happy, that's an interesting question. Sometimes. Spending time with people like you makes me happy," he says smiling down at her.

His hand in her hair was both comforting and arousing. Eyes closed she breathes in the moment of being here with him.

Opening her eyes, Lily looks at him. "It wouldn't be as easy as tickling it out of you I am sure." A smirk, a teasing tone. Shifting she crosses her legs and draws him down. "Lay in my lap. Let me savour this, being with you here."

He blushes at her words. "I can neither confirm or deny that would help," he said with a smirk. He shifts to place his head in her lap looking up at her. green eyes full of curiosity.

Fingers caressed his head and face. Loving touches as if reading his face, etching his features into her fingertips. Looking down at him, her blue grey eyes soft with love for him. "You have made a beautiful sanctuary here. I wish I had come sooner and yet I think this was the right time."

Tracing his cheek and down his neck, up and over his ear.

he reaches up to touch her cheek, "You were always welcome. I wish you had come too, but you are right, A former chapter needed to close first." She had been his in many other places to meet her here was especially touching to him.

He gasped a little as her fingertips stroked over his ear. "You know my lady, what an invitation that is, surely," he teased her referring to elven ears and what touching them might suggest.

"I am well aware, sweet elf..." Her lips pulling into a sultry smile, her blue grey eyes meeting his. "I do it purposely. I enjoy your reactions almost as much as I enjoy touching you. Selfish reasons perhaps but my reasons nonetheless."

Her fingers traced the line of his ear again, her eyes not leaving his.

He gasped and shivered in her lap. "I wouldn't consider that selfish, I love it." his eyes smiled up at her. "I suppose if it is selfish then I benefit from it so, I don't mind.

"Would you shiver so if I touched both?" Her other hand was moving. Now she caressed both ears. "I am glad you do not think it selfish."

Looking down she watching his face, watching for his reaction to her touch. "I can think of other places I could touch that also make you gasp." A playful smirk gracing her lips.

He gasped again as she rubbed the second ear. Pink spread over his cheeks and to the ears, "I believe I could think of a few places you could touch too and cause many reactions," he replied to her teasing.

A gentle chuckle. "I am sure you could too." Leaning down a kiss placed on his forehead. "Will you show me more of your home? Or shall I keep making you turn a pretty shade of pink?"

"I'm not sure there's a bad choice in those options," he said, "Show you what?" he asked trying to hold a straight face, "My bed, perhaps?"

"If you start with the bed there is a chance I will never see anything else..." Kissing his forehead once more before moving her fingers from his ears.

"I was thinking more the pool, waterfall, the home you keep...though we can remain here if that is preferred." She let her fingers caress the top of his head.

“Are you insinuating that I’d make you my sex slave, tied down to my bed?” He smirks. Her touch causes him to flutter his eyes closed. “Yes, I would be honored to show you my home.

“Or perhaps it will be you tied down and thus I will never leave it because of the pleasure you would bring me over and over...” Though there was a hint of teasing in her voice the way she stroked his head made it clear that it wasn’t all in jest.

“I have no doubt that we will complete my arrival here with a joining of our bodies but I would like to see your home before we get lost in that connection.” Her kiss found his lips, her red hair a curtain over their faces.

He shivered at her words, she knew just what to say to make him tremble with the thought. "Sounds like a sensible plan," and that was when she kissed him.

He felt her hair on his face and neck her lips on his, and he moaned low one arm coming up to coil around her neck, keeping her from pulling away. "I don't think that's a good way to help us wait, though, my dear."

“I cannot help myself.” She shrugs, just a little as she smiles against his lips. “Sensible is sometimes cast aside for urges. I had the urge to kiss you and that won over my very sensible plan...” Her teeth nip his lower lip. “See my urges won again.”

"Let me know if your hands get the urge to wander down my pants, I would surely enjoy letting you give into that urge," he said with a mischevious smirk. His fingers working under her hair to massage the back of her neck as he grinned up at her unrepentantly.

all the humor in his face died as his real life washed over him, as if someone had pored cold water on him. He unconsciously clutched at her as tears filled his eyes. He didn't want to cry didn't know why he cared so much. But the pain was still there, harsh, biting, unrelenting. It just wouldn't quit. Wave after wave. Why did it hurt so much. It was stupid this shouldn't hurt like this, yet it did. He closed his eyes, the tears still falling and he wept at how unfair the world truly was. "Why me kitten, what did I ever do to deserve so much to be dumped on me this year?" he asked, the sincere ring of hopelessness in his voice.

Her arms circled him, cradling him as she held him close. “I am sorry, sweet elf.”

Her lips found his forehead and she continued to hold him. “It is alright to hurt.” Rocking slowly she kept him wrapped tightly in her arms.

“Not spoiled. Only altered.” Her fingers caress his head. “There will be plenty of time for more of that. I am not going anywhere.”

Shifting her legs urged him to sit up. “Walk with me around this place. Hold my hand and show me my new home.”

He looked surprised by her phrasing. "You would make my home your home?" he asked seeming touched by the simple wording. it even pulled a slight smile from him.

Back