Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

An inhale. The slow inflation of her lungs, her breasts rising as she wondered if her wording would bother him.

“If you would have me, I would make it my home. I would take a space...in the pool under the waterfall I have yet to see but know I will love. I would be here, with you. Bask in your friends and lovers, comfort your sadness, hold you when you are in pain. Be close to you, always.”

Exhaling the last of her breath. Blue grey eyes meeting his.

“I would love that. I want you with me, you have no idea,” he hugs her tightly clinging to her.

Pressing against him, moulding into his body and into the embrace she sighs. “Then it is how it will be.” Her head was resting on his shoulder, her arms around him tightening.

She stayed there. wrapped in him for a time. Soft lips on sensitive skin as she works up his neck with languid kisses. “Take me...for a walk.”

Pulling back she smiles, her eyes and tone teasing him.

“We’d best walk, otherwise I will take you right here,” he practically moans as she kisses up his neck, so her breath could tickle his ear. His arms were around her waist, reluctant to let her go.

"You would get no protest from me if that was the urge you gave into." Tongue tracing the lobe of his ear. Her body was reacting to him, it always did. It begged for his touch here and now or later...both.

Instead of pulling away she was moving closer, soft breasts flattening against his chest her dress doing little to hide the hardened buds of her nipples.

Lips sucked the earlobe in and she moaned, low and deep in his ear.

"Fuck," he murmured. "You know just what to do to drive me crazy," he said, his hands sliding up into her hair, feeling her curves pressing to him.tugging her hair so she looked up at him.

He leaned down to let his lips find hers, the world slipping away as he kissed her.

Her lips parted as he kissed her, yielding to him. Her body did the same. Head back, chest pressed to him, on leg lifting slightly to wrap about his calf.

Her tongue probed out, tasting him. Another moan pulled from her core pushed past her lips and into his mouth. It was as if her essence was escaping and wanted to mingle with his.

She was always like this. There was never any hesitation when she kissed him. It was breathtaking the way she made her desire for him known with her willingness. He kisses her again and again lost in the moment. His hands sliding down her back, over the swell of her bottom.

He was backing her slowly further from the ocean, until he could guide her down to the grass just at the edge of the beach, just where the forest started.

He lay her down on her back, coming down on his side to lean over her to continue kissing her. His right hand cupping her face, holding her, keeping her from looking away.

Moving and yet connected still. She barely came up for air between the movement of their lips together.

She didn't think on it, how he guided her or how she now lay on her back with his body pressed so wonderfully against her side. It was just right.

Her eyes opened, looking up at him as that warm hand held her face. She loved that, so simple a gesture yet so much could be said with it. She took in the sight of him between deep, sensual kisses. Her hands reaching up to stroke his face, his shoulder, his chest. One hand reaching to caress his ear.

A breath between parted lips, a heaving of her breasts as she lay beneath him. A soft moan of yearning for him.

between kisses, his hand slides down over the slender neck to the shoulder strap of the dress. Slowly he lowers it, letting more and more of her breast slip into view. He licked his lips at the sight of the pale skin, that he longed to taste.

A shiver. The sensation running down her spine and out to her extremities. Goosebumps appearing on her skin as it is exposed to his eyes. Though not the first time he undressed her it was the first time here in this place.

Her nipples grew harder, almost painfully so. Her eyes followed the motion of his tongue and she could take no more. Drawing him in...closer and closer until his face was pressed her her chest. Hands holding his head gently to her skin.

This was what he needed, the welcoming touch, the assurance that he was welcome there. Their dynamic was unique and very often just what he needed. She understood that even as he seemed to be in control he needed these signs that she approved, that she wanted him there just as much as he wanted it too.

He kissed along the creamy flesh, until he could flick her nipple with his tongue, feeling the texture of the sensitive pucker. He let out a low moan and drew it into his mouth.

His mouth captured her nipple. Her hands moved over his head, down his neck and back again. She urged him to keep going. Her whole body wanted him. She could feel the slickness gathering in the warm folds between her legs. One knee bent, leg moving to bring him closer, tighter to her.

She rubbed her cheek along the top of his head and held him as his mouth began to sweet torture her.

"Yes...I have been longing to feel your mouth on my skin like this.." Breathy against his head as she held him in her arms.

He smiled against her skin. Moaning softly. His teeth scraped along her nipple, as he tasted her enjoying her skin. His hair brushing her skin, her face.

Fingers winding into his hair, capturing him, keeping his mouth on her breast as his teeth moved on the sensitive skin. She arched up, caught between pain and pleasure of his actions.

A shuddering breath, she is on the precipice already but she enjoys waiting, letting it build even more.

He sucks harder, tongue pressing it to the roof of his mouth. He moans softly. "I want you so much, want your orgasm, want you to cum just for me," he whispers against her skin.

"You will have very little work to make that happen." It is breathy, almost desperate sounding as her body arches up. Her fingers cling to his hair holding him to her breast, not wanting the contact to end.

"Please." A soft plea of need. She needs his touch, his closeness. She needs him more than anything in this moment.

He slides a hand down her belly, to slide up under her skirts, sliding along her bare inner thigh nudging her legs apart so his hand, sneaking higher can press against her.

He continues to lick her nipple sucking and moaning.

Her legs parted for him. The heat of his touch marking her skin, making her moaning out loud. His mouth never left her breast, the sweet sucking making it hard for her to remain still under him.

She wanted to move against him and that hand that was now pressing against bare, smooth flesh. Lifting just a little it was complete. The hard bud of nerves pressing to his palm.

She had told him it would take very little work for him to push her to climax and it had been the truth. She was tensing under him unable to even moan as it radiates from her sex and upwards. Abdomen muscles tightening, stomach shaking, back arching.

No sound from her parted lips. All she is capable of is clinging to the one who touches her. This elf, this man who welcomed her here in this form to become a part of his world.

He treasures the gift of her release, for that’s what it is to him. A sweet release, the culmination of so many emotions. Of course he has barely touched her, and is far from finished with his play, though he cannot help smiling to himself, a self-satisfied grin of an elf who had gotten what he wanted.

He reached for the other strap to lower the rest of the top, expose the other breast for his mouth as he curved his fingers to slide deep into her, palm keeping that contact on her sensative bud.

The air brushes her skin but that is not the sensation she reacts to. His fingers have curled, entered her body.

Her walls hug the digits, welcoming him into her. She moans, long and drawn out at the feeling of the connection between them. Her hips are moving, slow undulation against his hand. The feel of his hand, not aggressive yet claiming in its own way made her shiver.

Her hands keep his face in place against her breast. "You will bring me there again, sweet elf..." It was not a warning but a proclamation of how his touch was affecting her.

"Good," was his reply. There was so much pleasure in those simple words.

His teeth scrape over this newly exposed nipple. His fingers hooking to rub her sensitive inner wall, fingertips flicking over that small spot inside her.

His rubbing was making her pant now. She knew what was to come if he kept that motion up. Her abdomen was already tightening, the pressure building and intensifying. Her hands release his hair, his head as she pushes against him. She grabs at the ground, nails raking the grass as she cries out his name.

His fingers are squeezed, pushed as if she wanted them out and yet in at the same time. It pours out of her, his hand and her thighs taking the initial spray.

She is seeing stars as he brings her to an intense climax. "Again...make me cum for you again...over and over..." The pleading words escape between ragged breaths.

"Yes, squirt for me Kitten," he commands softly feeling the rush of her excitement. He doesn't stop pressing more firmly, urging her higher yet again his mouth taking and sucking at her nipple.

She hears his voice but for a moment cannot focus on that as his fingers continued to press into her. He was teasing her to another orgasm. So quickly but that was how her body worked. It was unending as long as her lover was touching her.

Her moans flowed freely, increasing and decreasing with the movement of his fingers.

"Oh..do not stop...Gla-" His name becomes a cry on her lips as her walls squeeze his fingers and she once more releases against his palm.

Back