Spirit song: the elven wanderer finally has a home.

She surfaced silently behind him. Grabbing his backside she giggled and ducked under once more.

The water was cool but she didn't mind it. She swam under him, trailing her fingers along the bottom of his left foot to tickle him.

Then she swam a bit away and surfaced, giggling. "What are you waiting for? Come catch me...There might be a prize if you do."

He laughed at her antics predictably trying to grab her when she got close but having little luck. He stalked towards her walking slowly through the water as she surfaced.

"Yeah?" he smirked more at that thought, "What did you have in mind?" He asked as he pounced making a grab for her.

She ducked under and swam away a little. "Well you have to catch me to know the prize, sweet elf..."

She smirked and waited for him to approach again.

"Perhaps I will wait for you to come to me," he said leaning back to float smiling at her as he tried to look relaxed and not ready to grab her as soon as she would approach.

"Is it earning a prize if you just wait like that?" She laughed as she watched him float.

She sunk under the water, swimming under him. As she rolled to her back her hands came up to grab his backside before she gave a good kick of her legs to push her away. She reappeared, just a little over an arm's length away from him.

"Though if you do that it is more fun for me."

“Is it really earning a prize if you would willing give me the reward regardless?” He teased grinning as she grabbed his butt, trying not to react, other than letting his feet go back to the ground.

He pushed off and pounced, catching her around the waist head burying between her breasts. “See, I seem to have already found a prize.” He teased giving her a nuzzle.

"Who says I would reward you?" She laughed as he hugged her, burying his face in her ample chest.

She kissed his forehead. "What can I give you that is a worthy prize?" Her tone was teasing. "Perhaps a trophy? No, a ribbon.." Her arms hugged him. "You think my breasts are really a prize?"

"The best kind," he said,his words muffled in her breasts.

a hand comes up shifting one so he can take her nipple into his mouth, "You see, I am quite fond of them," he said around her sensitive flesh.

"Yes, you seem to be." Her words were breathy. Her head falling back and eyes fluttering closed as he held her to his body and warmed her nipple with his mouth.

Her arms tightened a little, making it harder for him to pull away. It was good that he was standing and stable because in this moment she relied on him to keep her upright.

He moaned as he continued to suck her nipple. Teeth scraped over it gently.

His hands slid down her back and around her waist. Down over her ass he found the backs of her tighs, urging them up around him. “I want to feel you,” he whispered against her around her breast.

“I think you are feeling me...” She whispered, low and thick as his hands moved over her body. She lifted her legs, letting the water and his body hold her as she wrapped them around his waist.

She was breathing heavily as his mouth toyed with her nipple. She longed for him to suck again and use his teeth but found herself too lost in his presence to say anything.

“No, I mean feel you,” he said it as if the word had extram meaning. I want to feel the heat of your body contrasting with the cold of the water. I want you like this, just like this,”

He went back to sucking at her nipple, teeth pressing harder against it. He slid his hands along her thighs and back to her ass. He lifted her a little and then pressed her back down, his arousal rubbing against the front of her, though he wouldn’t be able to enter her without one of their hands to line them up, but if his words didn’t tell her what he truly wanted, the feel of his cock against her probably would.

"I know what you meant..." She moaned, feeling him pressing against her. "I was teasing..."

She let him guide her, held up by his hands. Her legs tightened to allow more contact, more friction between them. Her smooth lips rubbed along his erection. "Like this, my sweet elf or more?"

Her lips found his ear and she let her tongue trace it. "You feel good against me. So good that I might..." The nymph, wrapped tightly to her elf shuddered as she came. Her breathing hitched and her arms hugged him tightly.

He clutched her closer. He was unable to believe she had found pleasure from such simple contact. However, it pleased him that he pleased her.

Her lips on his ear forced a low moan from him, one that paired nicely with the low chuckle as she found her pleasure. He reached down with one hand and repositioned himself, and when gravity did it’s thing and she slid down his body again he thrust up and was inside her, deep, with just one stroke. “Fuck kitten,” he gasped. This was fitting their first time together to be in her home the water.. First time in this place, that is.

Even though she felt his hand move and felt him lift her there was still a soft noise of surprise when he entered her.

One smooth movement and he was embedded completely inside of her. Here, in his home so openly he was completing the bond. It felt so important and yet, so natural and perfect.

She clung to her lover, her body wrapped about his as he held her. Her eyes closed and she let her nose nuzzle his cheek. Her breathing caused her breasts to rise and fall, pressing and rubbing his chest. Her lips pressed against his neck, feeling his pulse beneath his skin. The tip of her tongue traced a line, tasting his skin and the water. She took a moment to focus solely on the muscles in her abdomen to clench them so he could feel her hugging him with those inner walls.

Her next breath was shaky, stuttering as it filled her lungs. They didn’t need whispered phrases of desire at this moment. Their bodies would speak for them.

He moaned at the feel of her. He felt her deliberately stroke him with her inner muscles, letting him know he was welcome there. "Kitten," he breathed in her ear unconsciously clutching her closer. He had planned this prepared for this but he couldn't prepare himself for how it felt. It was like a hundred other couplings between them in private, yet so different as she joined him here in his home the place where he did some of his deepest thinking and feeling.

"Please," he whispered as he began to rock her in his arms helping her move helping himself slid in and out of her just a bit.

They moved together. The water aided that, allowing them to move as one, her lighter and more buoyant because of it.

She kissed him as they moved. Her lips moved against his. Unhurried and loving. Her tongue sought his, wanting to taste him.

Saying nothing, she came. Her inner walls spasming around him. No cry of desire for all to hear. It was for him and him alone to know the pleasure he was bringing her. No, this one, this orgasm, the first in his home, inside her warm depths was kept between them.

She broke the kiss, head falling back a little as she panted.

He cradled her to him, moving in unison together. His hands on her bottom helping her move. He felt her shutter around him. He couldn't describe how good she felt. Her pleasure was clear to him as she gasped her orgasm silently into his kiss. It seemed to take her unawares, and that excited him. He smiled down into her eyes.

He moved his lips to her neck as she let her head fall back a little. "You are so sexy," he whispered against her skin. "That word isn't even good enough. You..." he went quiet hoping his body could say the things his words couldn't.

She knew what he wanted to say. She knew it from the way his hands held her, moved over her skin as he gently eased her up and down. She knew from the way his lips moved against her skin. She knew from how hard he felt inside of her.

Her hands adjusted his face gently. She needed him pressed to her lips once more. Her kiss was passionate and hungry, as if she might devour him, her need for him was so strong.

This was right. This is where she belonged. Here in his arms, their bodies connected together.

She came for him again, this time she moaned his name against his lips as her fingers clutched at his back, not scratching but clinging to keep them close.

He kissed her over and over again, her hand in his hair holding him close. He moaned against her lips. She seemed to understand what he was feeling without him finding the right words.

Her second release made him moan. He wanted her pleasure, he loved this, loved her. He was so glad they were together. He whispered in elven to her soft words encouraging her.

She was completely lost in him. There was nothing in her world but him and their joining. He was returning her kisses with equal passion, equal desire...equal need.

The whispered words only deepened her arousal as she moved against him, with him. They fit together like beautifully.

She came for him again, her walls milking him. She cried out, her noises swallowed by the trees and the rushing of the waterfall.

He could feel her release again. He wanted to find his own release, he was being teased by their slow movement. He suspected they needed more leverage to help him get there though. However, he was in no hurry.

He began to walk them through the water towards the edge of the pool. All the while he kept helping her move up and down on his cock.

As they emerged into the shallows he continued to hold her. He lay her on the grass. He knelt between her legs. He laced his fingers with hers pressing them down melding their connection as he slid deep inside her, his weight pressing her into the soft grass.He smiled at her. needing this needing the long slow deep strokes he was giving her. "Fuck," he whispered.

They were moving. She was aware of it but didn’t alter her actions. She was his to move and adjust as he needed. She was fluid and yielding to his body, his needs because in the end they matched her own. They sought the same peak.

The grass was soft against her back as she opened her eyes to look up at him. Her legs were parted, lifting a little to welcome him into her depths once more. The feel of his hands, the press of his body, his hips as he entered her made her gasp. She arched just a little.

The real world could not touch this, not in this moment. Not as they became one moving form.

She met his thrusts, matched him in the slow movements. Her chest heaved. Her eyes watched his face. “Find your pleasure with me, my love.”

His thrusts came long and slow, languid almost, sensual for sure. He would not lose this moment, he treasured every second of it. He could feel her arch into his touch. He could feel her hands press against his, not so much to escape but it was the nature of most to test the constraints of anything that pinned htem in anyway, just to get that thrill of cold I escaped if I needed to, or am I trapped.

He kept most of his weight off of her save her hands and their hips, so he could use his full length inside her to tease her. He seemed determined to make her release again before he gave up the fight also. There was concentration on his face as he moved in her.

Deep, slow caresses. His body showing hers how much he wanted her, how good they felt together. Hers would not argue only strained and wanted more.

The pressure of his hands telling her that in this moment he would not let her go until they both got what they needed. Her eyes focused on his face, the look that told her he wanted one more from her. She would not deny him that.

She came, hips pressing up and legs holding him close. Her back arched and she cried out his name. Her body thrummed with the release.

She continued to move with him unable and not wanting to stop.

Back