Subs - a toy or a pet?

Subs - a toy or a pet?

• Toy

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Pet

Votes: 27 75.0%

• Total voters
AnelizeDarkEyes said:
I prefer to be treated in whatever fashion He chooses to treat me, because I know that He respects and trusts me wholeheartedly, as I do Him. He can treat me like a queen or have His slut take care of His needs. He can take care of His precious pet or humiliate and debase His fucktoy. They are all His decision, and are gifts to me and made possible by the D/s relationship that we have.

~anelize

Nicely put!

:rose:

A wench by any other name...

I look at Arden as being my wench. If I want her to kneel and service me, she kneels and services me. If I want her to lay in my arms so that I can pet her, she's right there for me. Being that she is intelligent and artistic she also comes up with ideas she knows will please me. For instance, when I was there with her in July she made a little schoolgirl outfit and presented herself to me. She revels in her ablilty to please me...as a pet, as a fucktoy for my pleasure and as a devoted wench. I've never known anyone quite like her. She is quite submissive and yet she can be sassy as hell too.

I didn't vote. I see Arden as my pet, my fucktoy AND a sassy wench. I am most fortunate.

I am His "pet"... it is Him name for me... and He loves to toy with me and sometimes uses me as a toy....

he is My toy....I pet him occassionally and toy with him constantly.
I use My toy as a pet...pony..puppy and pussy..ooops maybe that is more info than required for this quiz!

For myself my lady is way to important for me to be either a toy or a pet, to me she is the culminatination of so much time and training and is as important as anything.

To me she is the world
Bachlum Chaam

But I know nothing :)

Both my girlfriend and Daddy have referred to me as their pet girl for quite some time. I really do fit the description well, too...I require a lot of maintenance as a pet does.

Shadowsdream said:
he is My toy....I pet him occassionally and toy with him constantly.
I use My toy as a pet...pony..puppy and pussy..ooops maybe that is more info than required for this quiz!

I am with you. toy or pet, he is used. It has nothing to do with his discardibility, if you ask Me.

I am His lady and His slut. Sometimes He toys with me and sometimes He pets me. Bottom line: I am His; however, whenever, and wherever He wants me.

Desdemona said:
I am His lady and His slut. Sometimes He toys with me and sometimes He pets me. Bottom line: I am His; however, whenever, and wherever He wants me.
Perfectly stated Des!!! :)

Desdemona said:
Thanks Sierra. :)

Yes Eb, whims are a good thing..... except when they're not. LOL

Well, I do not have that problem. My whims are law.

Whew.. a lot of activity since I last checked.

First, please allow me to thank everybody that participated. Second, allow me to apologize of creating a little bit of confusion. I think the terms are not appropriate for what I intended them to mean.

Pet - trained, cared for and loved
Toy - used, abused and discarded

evilernie said:
Whew.. a lot of activity since I last checked.

First, please allow me to thank everybody that participated. Second, allow me to apologize of creating a little bit of confusion. I think the terms are not appropriate for what I intended them to mean.

Pet - trained, cared for and loved
Toy - used, abused and discarded

But most of Us do not see it that way. That definition of toy is one I personally do not recognize as being accurate in My world.

What If...

A sub is both a pet and a toy...

Sometimes you pet a sub..nuture her\him along and sometimes you use then like a toy, only to put them back in the box when you are finished.

Could that be an answer? I think so.

Last edited:
I want to be a pet sometimes and sometimes I want to be a toy. I don't see either as "abusive". But then in my mind, a toy is something of value, something that is used because it brings pleasure.

Seeing as how my submissives responces are automatic and without direction to my stimuli. I'd have to say either they're Pavlov pets or toys I wind and let go for my pleasure. :devil:

snoozebutton said:
Seeing as how my submissives responces are automatic and without direction to my stimuli. I'd have to say either they're Pavlov pets or toys I wind and let go for my pleasure. :devil:

Snooze, you are a regular Puppet Master.;)

/hijack

redelicious said:
Snooze, you are a regular Puppet Master.;)

/hijack

Nooooooo............I like my dolls warm and soft. Will leave the stiff wood for the ladies.:)

Pet

The toy concept as presented is too rigid for my tastes. I can't see that lasting. I want a relationship, not just a stream of Friday night girls.

Back