suggestions for story development requested and appreciated

I got a visual of the skirt thinking about the truck and the dirt road. Also, since everyone is bringing up the casual end, why not denium with a white ruffled pettycoat and leather strap laces in the back.

Just a thought.

Trina T.:rose:

I'll take my shot

Semi-formal, but somewhere rural (that's what I get from dirt road). How about a ground breaking ceremony for the new library in some small town? That’s outside so it can’t be too formal, but makes sense to be dressed up for. Make it in the summer and she’s wearing a halter top to beat the heat. How’s that?

TrinaT said:
why not denium with a white ruffled pettycoat and leather strap laces in the back.

That sounds very sexy. Maybe I'll use it for a future story. Just thinking about the outfit and the truck gives me all kinds of ideas (maybe for my romance category- it sounds kinky and romantic- thanks.)

sweetnpetite said:
She's probably upper-middle class, outgoing yet appropriately behaved in public, sexually adventurous, and into bondage and BDSM games (hense all the straps and ties on her clothes) but that is not the focus of the story. (Its not BDSM, its fetish with elements of s/M and "consentual nonconsent") Can anybody help me?

PTA meeting?

Back