Sweet Minxee

homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

We could just remove the dress pants and then you won’t need to worry about them…. 😉
Ummmm... Now I am ummm.... You did in fact make it worse 😘. Because I logged off yesterday, and woke up today... Put gym shorts on, then caught up on this thread. Do you expect me to just waltz into the gym in this condition?!

Ummmm... Now I am ummm.... You did in fact make it worse 😘. Because I logged off yesterday, and woke up today... Put gym shorts on, then caught up on this thread. Do you expect me to just waltz into the gym in this condition?!
Im sorry... should I not post anything today then?

I’ll add it to the list of things for me to work on. I unfortunately cannot just focus on 1 thing at a time. I just write whatever comes to mind. There is a bit I’m working on atm and I know what i want to write just struggling to get it from brain to screen.
And I have an idea for another thing I want to do as well! It only came to me today so I’m eager to get that little bit started. And… it could have potential to be a ver good listening piece as well.

Hopefully I can get brain to screen as good as it appears to me.

What kind of time machine do you prefer? TARDIS, Delorean, or a phone booth like Bill and Ted?
TARDIS!!!!

I have said I would love to either get the power to teleport or to have a TARDIS!!!

Means not only can I go places but also timelines. Though that could be very dangerous….

Back