Sweet Minxee

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

I know its been a while but your girl has been busy.... I started volunteer work and holy fuck am I exhausted from that.

HOWEVER I am working on numerous things for here when I get a moment free and can concentrate long enough.

For now... this will have to do....
Happy Titty Tuesday!!!!

C1.JPG

C2.JPG

C3.JPG

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

I know its been a while but your girl has been busy.... I started volunteer work and holy fuck am I exhausted from that.

HOWEVER I am working on numerous things for here when I get a moment free and can concentrate long enough.

Happy Titty Tuesday!!!!

View attachment 2183306

View attachment 2183307

View attachment 2183304
MINXEE!!
**Jump tackle hug**

Sorry you're so exhausted, glad you are doing well. Thanks for stopping in on the high holy day that is Titty Tuesday.
Your breasts look as fantastic and as desirable as ever.
((HUGGLES))
:rose: :kiss:
P.S. sorry for the tackle hug 😘

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Happy Titty Tuesday!!!!

View attachment 2183306

View attachment 2183307

View attachment 2183304
Those will do very nicely indeed. In fact I can think of a number of things I'd like to do with them

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Happy Titty Tuesday!!!!

Welcome back, Honey!
Still loving your gorgeous boobs :love::love:

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!!

Happy Titty Tuesday!!!!

View attachment 2183306

View attachment 2183307

View attachment 2183304
Here’s how out of it I am…I first looked at the third pic and asked, “What kind of bra is THAT?”

HAPPY FRIDAY SATURDAY SUNDAY!!!!
OMG where did the weekend go! It has been busy busy for me! I REALLY need to start getting into a routine and getting things done! Like finish writing that thing I started MONTHS ago... in addition to the others that I started.... :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Last night I went out and met some wonderful ladies :love:. So so many beautiful, wonderful and strong women! Already making plans to catch up with some of them again!!!

But for now... a picture... or 2...!

View attachment 2177259 View attachment 2177260
You look amazing minxee! Love that sexy ass 😘😍😍

Happy Wednesday!!!! ❤️

Ya girl here has been busy as fuck which is why Tuesday’s picture didn’t happen. Sorry!!!

Somehow my fridge and freezer got turned off at the wall… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ So I suddenly had a bunch of meat that needed cooking. Plus I did a bunch of baking!

So here is a look at what I got up to….

Smartie cookies
View attachment 2176490

Caramilk Macadamia cookies
View attachment 2176493

Caramilk cookies
View attachment 2176491

Banana Bread with Sultanas
View attachment 2176494

Bolognaise!
View attachment 2176495

Butter Chicken
View attachment 2176496

Lamb Korma
View attachment 2176497

And Lastly...

Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Gelatine Free, Low-Sugar, No bake Lemon Curd Cheesecake! (fuck dietary requirements make things interesting)
View attachment 2176492

AND I couldn't leave you all without a picture....
View attachment 2176498
Why am I not behind you.......sliding your panties aside and sliding my cock deep into you?

Back