switching: would you?

Nope

Not an option for me. The desire or even the curiosity to be Dominant has never ventured into my mind. i think being a Dom/me takes a lot of work, entails a huge amount of responsibility and is something to be taken very seriously.

With that said, for those of you who switch, enjoy it and don't feel the need to conform. Enjoy.

This is still all so very new to me but nobody knows me better than .....well.......me!

From my earliest memories i have always been passive and keen to please anyone who i saw as "in charge"....meaning parents, teachers, coaches, even older students in school etc.

i see myself as submissive and have tried to think about the idea of "could i be dominant?" only to find it is just not part of my psyche........ it just isn't in me.

Could things ever change for me? Well, nothing is impossible but i seriously doubt that my true needs and wants could ever be fulfilled in a dominant role.

woodcarver said:
We're a switch couple with a 50/50 split on who tops who. We cover everything from mild to extremely wild. Occasionaly I'll confuse the hell out of her and let her think that she is going to be my Domme for the evening and then when she just gets comfortable, I break the shackles and reverse the tables on her. I think that she enjoys this sudden need to totally submit to me in this way. When this scenerio happens, it's usually a very violent switch and she finds herself tied and spanked rather quickly.

We incorperate the lifestyle into our everyday lives as well. I'm the domestic one and she will call from work and give me a list of "chores" to perform. I must dress accordingly and be waiting on her when she arrives home. The end result is often more vanillia than not, but she enjoys the treat tremendously. Other times I will simply designate that she is to do everything that I tell her and I get very forceful. The last incident was when we were going to dinner and I instructed her to keep my cock erect for the entire evening. If she failed, there would be a severe whipping when we got home. She became very inventive by the end of the evening and even went as far as sucking me in the resturaunt.

All in all, I think that being a switch couple works for us. We use the submissive role to release tension and worry from our hectic life and the dominant role to re-enforce our postitioning in society and our private life.

Hope I didnt ramble too much.

Actually, I thought it was quite interesting. The kind of post that makes me glad I started this thread! thanks for sharing.

I am what you would call a switch, never with my Sir. He is my Dom I am submissive to him, However, He and I are actively seeking a woman to be a Sub for me. I have Dominating tendencies but never with him. I enjoy what he does for me and want to please him. I would always be submissive to him and only him. I enjoy other women but will not allow another woman to be equal to me or above me so to speak. I know that for some its either one or the other. Because we enjoy the company of other woman he is always putting me first as I am his and therefore the third person shall and will always be Sub to me. Does this make sense to anyone?

~smile~:D

Pebbles2play said:
I am what you would call a switch, never with my Sir. He is my Dom I am submissive to him, However, He and I are actively seeking a woman to be a Sub for me. I have Dominating tendencies but never with him. I enjoy what he does for me and want to please him. I would always be submissive to him and only him. I enjoy other women but will not allow another woman to be equal to me or above me so to speak. I know that for some its either one or the other. Because we enjoy the company of other woman he is always putting me first as I am his and therefore the third person shall and will always be Sub to me. Does this make sense to anyone?

~smile~:D

Actually this makes perfect sense to me... this is what Himself and I do... our submissives are actually submissive to both of us... and sometimes with me to Him...

~s
:rose:

hrmm...

i think i'd switch to topping in a very light scene...maybe just bondage where i got to use his body for my own selfish pleasure.

I could never punish or humiliate or anything of that sort. At least not with him. MAYBE with an outsider.

The last thing I'd ever want while i'm on my knees is to get a mental image of him on his knees.

I have switched online on and off over the last few years with the same hetero sub male. However, online, as we all know, ain't real life ladies and gents. So, I'd have to say, I'm switch-curious. *wry grin*

One of these days, I expect, the opportunity will present itself. I'm NOT unhappy as as a sub, by any means :D

~Anelize

Last edited:
I've found that I enjoy attempting rope bondage, so although my heart longs to submit, I'm by no means bored. :)

Back