Take A Load Off Fani

A bright lining is in the stormy clouds over Georgia. The judge said one has to go. Wade resigned today, which meets the ultimatum. As such, Willis now needs a new lead prosecutor to pick up on the case.

Justice is still on track, slower again, and probably not before the election, so voters will have a more informed knowledge base to make their voting decisions. Trump is on track for a judicial decision. The question remains if any of the cases make it out of the gate before November's election.

Judge McAfee, 'split the baby' and offered something for everyone. At least the case will proceed.

Did you hear? Mike Pence came out with a statement. He can no longer support Trump, he has decided. Another ally-cutting the ties that bound him to a loyalty oath to support the ex-president's run for 2024.

Last edited:
I thought you two believed in the justice system as blind-making decisions based on facts of law.

Both of you seem to have ascribed the political bias approach before the case rests. The case has poor underpinnings; the DA is biased, and the judge is politically motivated to save his job. We haven't even gotten to the jury, but I'm sure you have words already picked out for those types of bias. Perhaps along the lines that Fulton County is three-to-one democratic leaning and, ergo, another political element.
Weird that it seems like any decision they don't like is a result of massive corruption.

Shocker that.

That's not the least of it.

The decision allows the two criminals to decide which one gets punished and which one doesn't.
I recall you previously mentioning that someone needs to be tried and convicted to be called a criminal. Got a new angle on that or did some law change that you haven't brought up about that subject?

I recall you previously mentioning that someone needs to be tried and convicted to be called a criminal. Got a new angle on that or did some law change that you haven't brought up about that subject?
He's competing against AJ for biggest hyperpartisan hypocrite on Lit.

My God you're a dumfuk. First of all because it's an allegory and secondly because that's what happened in the hearings that were held AND what the judge decided.

You REALLY need to get your head out of your ass and realize that taking a disliking to me and the things I post doesn't make you correct in all things. Or most things. Or even a few things. Or rarely ever. Saying dum shit just to be contrarian makes you look like the dick you seem to be IRL.

My God you're a dumfuk. First of all because it's an allegory and secondly because that's what happened in the hearings that were held AND what the judge decided.

You REALLY need to get your head out of your ass and realize that taking a disliking to me and the things I post doesn't make you correct in all things. Or most things. Or even a few things. Or rarely ever. Saying dum shit just to be contrarian makes you look like the dick you seem to be IRL.
You coming off as an asshole doesn't make you right either.

No one was convicted of a crime, therefore you can't call them "criminals".

No, Matlock, you referred to them as criminals and all the "figuratively speaking" horseshit you wanna fluff up now doesn't lessen the on-target bitch slap Dmallord delivered using your own words.

Eat your pie and move on, dear. :)

Are you all out of aces? Left with hyperbole and dumfuckedness as responses? Whatever do you mean by allegory? Calling someone a criminal and being questioned about your legal stance that no one is guilty until tried and convicted isn't in any way, shape, or form an 'allegory,' nor did Judge McAfee at any point call, name, label, or accuse or decide Willis was a criminal.

Own your statement, correct it, and acknowledge you misspoke. Otherwise, as @IrezumiKiss expressed it so succinctly:

No, Matlock, you referred to them as criminals and all the "figuratively speaking" horseshit you wanna fluff up now doesn't lessen the on-target bitch slap Dmallord delivered using your own words.

Eat your pie and move on, dear. :)

Are you all out of aces? Left with hyperbole and dumfuckedness as responses? Whatever do you mean by allegory? Calling someone a criminal and being questioned about your legal stance that no one is guilty until tried and convicted isn't in any way, shape, or form an 'allegory,' nor did Judge McAfee at any point call, name, label, or accuse or decide Willis was a criminal.

Own your statement, correct it, and acknowledge you misspoke. Otherwise, as @IrezumiKiss expressed it so succinctly:
Do you consider OJ a criminal?

Reading the entirety of the judges ruling was interesting. He basically called Willis an incompetent, corrupt, lying, piece of shit. Of course he used quite correct legal language in doing so. I wonder if she even understands what he wrote?

Reading the entirety of the judges ruling was interesting. He basically called Willis an incompetent, corrupt, lying, piece of shit. Of course he used quite correct legal language in doing so. I wonder if she even understands what he wrote?
I've seen little evidence of that. She ran on one thing and one thing only, the promise that she would haul Trump to court. It's rare to see a politician fulfill a campaign promise, even one that's a for sure scorched earth campaign. That takes a special sort of rose-colored glasses and blinders outlook/stupidity.

Like when you load up your team with your "partners..."

If you don't know what a word means, I suggest you use a dictionary FIRST before you open your mouth. That way you don't look like an ignorant asshole when you stuff it full of well used shoe leather.

If you don't know what a word means, I suggest you use a dictionary FIRST before you open your mouth. That way you don't look like an ignorant asshole when you stuff it full of well used shoe leather.
LOL Choice! You going around calling people criminals,who have not been convicted of crime.

Take your own advice and use a fucking dictionary.

He attends the Academy for Faux Facts over at 1174 Zumi St.

Back