tell me whats wrong. I cant fix it. If I dont know whats broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of hard for anybody to read it if you can't bring yourself to meet the site moderator's requirements for publication.

(Just so you know, nobody responding in this discussion has any say on whether your story gets accepted or rejected for publication here. There's only one person you need to persuade and it ain't us.)
fully aware but thanks. Ill go over the works to improve. Again, I thought I saved the first ones fixes and obv. I didnt it's terribly done even for loose grammar. Second one I disagree. I dont butcher the language I use things, I mean is * * , unacceptable? Im not foreign is that not acceptable. Do I need to actually write, " and I thought"

Yeah, yes. ffs If you want to broaden it can be spread to all Greek foot soldiers. Its known to be a Spartan term in modern history.

careful, nobody cares about your capitals.

Speaking of capitals; The capital of the island nation of Malta is called Valletta, which was founded by the Knights Hospitaller, closely related to - and inspired by - the Knight's Templar Order, which is relevant only because they would happily launch a holy crusade against the abomination that is this thread. 🤔

It's devolved in to droolers talking about lizards. Ill pass. Peace. Ill be more grammatical. Though why I dont get. That's not how sex works.
Speaking of capitals; The capital of the island nation of Malta is called Valletta, which was founded by the Knights Hospitaller, closely related to - and inspired by - the Knight's Templar Order, which is relevant only because they would happily launch a holy crusade against the abomination that is this thread. 🤔
Or, hear me out. Your Godless waste or peoples time. To state shit you simply just googled.

It's devolved in to droolers talking about lizards. Ill pass. Peace. Ill be more grammatical. Though why I dont get. That's not how sex works.

Or, hear me out. Your Godless waste or peoples time. To state shit you simply just googled.
If, again, hear me out. If you dont like it, leave. No one's holding you here. Plus you're of no use you're just an asshole.

Valetta is also one of those places that's best approached from the sea. Like Stockholm.

Fun History Fact: for a few years in the late 1940s/early 1950s the Knights Hospitaller were an important air power in Europe, owning a bunch of SM-82 bombers.

Then read the ones that are. No ones forcing you. If you dont like gay sex. dont read it. Its pretty simple. Plus Ive read 100's of stories here that are shit grammatically.

Then read the ones that are. No ones forcing you. If you dont like gay sex. dont read it. Its pretty simple. Plus Ive read 100's of stories here that are shit grammatically.

Name 98 of them. In alphabetical order, if possible. Or you could list them by number of orgasms they include, I suppose. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back