Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

Voting laws aren’t targeted, they’re general in application.

Except when they are. Again, the GOP has been sued for voter suppression using laws targeting specific groups which tend to vote democratic.

See Georgia. They specifically denied forms of ID that can be used by banks and other government institutions which are used heavily by black people. Then after insisting on an official state issued ID from the DMV they closed a bunch of DMV offices or decreased their hours of operation in many of those neighborhoods. This is documented history.

Looks like a pretty valid purge of the voter rolls. Don't see a damn thing about political parties on here, though. But if you're trying to make this about non-citizens voting, and you're too lazy to dust off your abacus, the non-citizens with a voting history represented .0018% of those who were removed from the voting roles. So... congratulations?
We don’t know what we don’t know. When voting margins are as small as they were in 2020 it doesn’t take large numbers to effect the win/loss equation.

We don’t know what we don’t know. When voting margins are as small as they were in 2020 it doesn’t take large numbers to effect the win/loss equation.

So you're essentially celebrating the voter purge - regardless of accuracy - because you think it will help Trump win. Not that it actually improves election fidelity. Got it.

It's a moot point in Texas, don't you think? If Trump loses Texas, it won't be because of a couple thousand illegal immigrants.

It's a moot point in Texas, don't you think? If Trump loses Texas, it won't be because of a couple thousand illegal immigrants.
They’re cleaning up their act. I would be more confident that the playing field was fair and if Trump loses Texas, so be it!

So you're essentially celebrating the voter purge - regardless of accuracy - because you think it will help Trump win. Not that it actually improves election fidelity. Got it.
Nope, I’m celebrating fairness and accuracy. What are you democrats so afraid of?

They’re cleaning up their act. I would be more confident that the playing field was fair and if Trump loses Texas, so be it!
Sounds like it should have been done a long time ago. Who was Ken Paxton protecting?

Seriously, though, I fully support "fair and balanced" purges of every state's voter rolls. No one on here wants voter fraud, whether it's an illegal immigrant, someone voting in their dead parent's name, or someone voting in two states. But some red states go far beyond what is reasonable, necessary, and even legal solely to suppress the vote of those demographic groups they deem to be more likely to vote Democrat. Which is just plain cheating.

Nope, I’m celebrating fairness and accuracy. What are you democrats so afraid of?

Republicans suppressing the vote because, as they have admitted, they don't win when more people vote.

Fairness and accuracy. As long as Trump wins. If he doesn't then it was rigged, right?

Motor voter statistically adds more Asian, black and latino voters in Ca. Does that affect any particular party? :)

Without ad-hom you’re nothing.

🙄

ineedhelp1 - like every other right wing imbecile on this board - lacks the mental capacity to distill the transparently obvious point and purpose of the overtly intentional use of childish name-calling and ad-hom by an individual faaaaaaar more clever and intelligent than they are.

😑

I’m going to help ineedhelp1 out:

“Without ad-hom Trump is nothing”

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

Quoting for posterity, because if Trump loses Texas, I don't believe for one second that you will accept it as legitimate.

Motor voter statistically adds more Asian, black and latino voters in Ca. Does that affect any particular party? :)
Not necessarily the one you think it does. Many Asians and Latinos are culturally conservative, for example. Also, California has safeguards that prevent non-citizens (legal or not) from registering to vote through motor voter.

Quoting for posterity, because if Trump loses Texas, I don't believe for one second that you will accept it as legitimate.

Not necessarily the one you think it does. Many Asians and Latinos are culturally conservative, for example. Also, California has safeguards that prevent non-citizens (legal or not) from registering to vote through motor voter.
I really don’t care what you believe.

🙄

ineedhelp1 - like every other right wing imbecile on this board - lacks the mental capacity to distill the transparently obvious point and purpose of the overtly intentional use of childish name-calling and ad-hom by an individual faaaaaaar more clever and intelligent than they are.

😑

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸
So let me get this right, you believe that the use of ad-hom somehow makes you intellectually superior. It’s a novel idea but a stupid one as well. Anyone who would boast about Biden’s foreign policy is without doubt over challenged intellectually. All your pretty little strategically placed emojis do nothing to camouflage your ineptitude.

The same can be said for our current uniter in chief, pitting conservative trump supporters against progressive Democrats to protect democracy. Another dumb idea.

Hope that helps!

All your pretty little strategically placed emojis do nothing to camouflage your ineptitude.

None of your posts camouflage that extremely-racist post of yours I exposed.

Get used to it: it's going to re-appear in all your threads and in tandem with your posts from here on out. 😘

None of your posts camouflage that extremely-racist post of yours I exposed.

Get used to it: it's going to re-appear in all your threads and in tandem with your posts from here on out. 😘
I guess if HisArpy can deal with the monotony of carbon water I can survive your childish nonsense.

Without ad-hom you’re nothing.

🙄

😑

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

So let me get this right, you believe that the use of ad-hom somehow makes you intellectually superior. It’s a novel idea but a stupid one as well. Anyone who would boast about Biden’s foreign policy is without doubt over challenged intellectually. All your pretty little strategically placed emojis do nothing to camouflage your ineptitude.

The same can be said for our current uniter in chief, pitting conservative trump supporters against progressive Democrats to protect democracy. Another dumb idea.

Hope that helps!

🙄

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

Side note:

😑

Back