Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

I guess if HisArpy can deal with the monotony of carbon water I can survive your childish nonsense.

"Survive" is a low bar to set. I like it.

We'll be getting more members in here closer to the election. They will be shown that you instantly belong in the iggy bin. Say you don't care until you turn blue; we know you do. 😎

In short Trump can vote in Florida

The Democratic Party is the only party resisting voting reform.

Not a traitor, you’re delusional.

Democrats insist voting fraud doesn’t exist, every thing is hunky dory.
Says the traitor…

Democrats still playing ‘catch me if you can’ with voting

https://thetexan.news/elections/202...cle_d17d64c8-63bb-11ef-b155-97856bac9924.html

Abbott Announces Over One Million People Removed From Texas Voter Rolls​

More than one million people have been removed from the Texas voter rolls since the enactment of several new election integrity laws.​

https://texasscorecard.com/state/abbott-announces-removal-of-over-one-million-ineligible-
voters-from-texas-rolls/

About 1,930 of those 6,500 registered noncitizens had a voting history.

screenshot-2024-08-26-at-3.25.22%E2%80%AFpm-1024x744.png
Ohhhh the suspense list… so folks that were cut were all in Hitchcock films?

Seems there are about 1.8 million on that list, but they only got rid of 463k… urban folks I’m sure since those are likely Dems. Nice move Razorwire.

And deceased folks? Mother Wrong Guide is off the rolls now? But Wrong Guide knows who mother wanted to vote for…even if she wanted nothing to do with her son.

And we had a voting history for some non-citizens… so one, they registered. Two they showed up to vote, likely in local elections… but if you are exited there is a sway of votes there.. 11 million folks voted in 2020….about 0.02% if they were somehow allowed to vote for federal candidates.

And felony convictions? Good thing AG was able to squirm out of convictions right?

The worst thing about this is that we can actually solve the voter rolls and voter registration issue.

• Scrub the rolls clean 9 months after every election and permanently delete the previous list.
  • Prohibit the elections commissioner in every state from contacting voters on the prior roll for any reason.
  • Require everyone to register in a "window" time period with registration subject to certain situations like moving to a new location. (JUST LIKE for health insurance.)
  • ALL voter registration applications MUST include a fingerprint as a required form of ID.
  • ALL fingerprints must be verified as not already registered via crossmatching the database to avoid multiple registration.
  • The crossmatching database must be state wide to avoid multiple district cross-voting.
  • One voice, ONE vote. Period.

No fingerprint? No registration or ballot. Day of registration voting allowed BUT ONLY AT the registrar's office after providing a fingerprint and having it verified and crossmatched.

No more dead voters on the list, no more voter ID cards, no more any of the Democrat narrative about how it's all too difficult for minorities to obtain documents, etc etc etc.

The worst thing about this is that we can actually solve the voter rolls and voter registration issue.

• Scrub the rolls clean 9 months after every election and permanently delete the previous list.
  • Prohibit the elections commissioner in every state from contacting voters on the prior roll for any reason.
  • Require everyone to register in a "window" time period with registration subject to certain situations like moving to a new location. (JUST LIKE for health insurance.)
  • ALL voter registration applications MUST include a fingerprint as a required form of ID.
  • ALL fingerprints must be verified as not already registered via crossmatching the database to avoid multiple registration.
  • The crossmatching database must be state wide to avoid multiple district cross-voting.
  • One voice, ONE vote. Period.

No fingerprint? No registration or ballot. Day of registration voting allowed BUT ONLY AT the registrar's office after providing a fingerprint and having it verified and crossmatched.

No more dead voters on the list, no more voter ID cards, no more any of the Democrat narrative about how it's all too difficult for minorities to obtain documents, etc etc etc.
That is the most delusional and fascist election proposal I have ever seen. Fingerprinting? If you don't want anyone except white straight Christian Republican men to vote, just say so. Embrace your conservative Christian white nationalism!

That is the most delusional and fascist election proposal I have ever seen. Fingerprinting? If you don't want anyone except white straight Christian Republican men to vote, just say so. Embrace your conservative Christian white nationalism!

What's wrong with fingerprinting?

Do you believe minorities are too stupid to understand how to turn on fingerprints? Or that they lack the financial ability to obtain fingerprints? Or that so many of them live in rural areas without regular mail delivery or transportation that obtaining fingerprints is an extreme hardship for them?

What?

Not to mention the massive government presence and bureaucracy that would take.

I thought you on the Left were all for Big Government. Am I mistaken and you actually want to shrink government? Fire all those legions of employees and bureaucrats addicted to government excess?

I thought you on the Left were all for Big Government. Am I mistaken and you actually want to shrink government? Fire all those legions of employees and bureaucrats addicted to government excess?
You're the moron that wants to enact a system that wouldn't radically enlarge the government as well as create a bloated bureaucracy. Don't put your garbage on me.

You're the moron that wants to enact a system that wouldn't radically enlarge the government as well as create a bloated bureaucracy. Don't put your garbage on me.

Everything I suggested is easily done by a government agency/dept that already has access to the technology to implement it.

Or do you believe the government can't take your fingerprints and keep them on file to crossmatch with in the future?

Or delete the voter rolls at the push of a button?

Or register voters for the upcoming election?

What you do is make excuses to not fix the problems we're seeing continually show up. The only reason for that is that either you're ok with government fucking up, or you have a vested interest in keeping the system broken by opposing improvements.

There is no 3rd possibility for opposing my suggestions. They are cost effective, require no more man power than currently available, and will result in current voter registration lists that can easily be verified to avoid ballot errors.

Everything I suggested is easily done by a government agency/dept that already has access to the technology to implement it.

Or do you believe the government can't take your fingerprints and keep them on file to crossmatch with in the future?

Or delete the voter rolls at the push of a button?

Or register voters for the upcoming election?

What you do is make excuses to not fix the problems we're seeing continually show up. The only reason for that is that either you're ok with government fucking up, or you have a vested interest in keeping the system broken by opposing improvements.

There is no 3rd possibility for opposing my suggestions. They are cost effective, require no more man power than currently available, and will result in current voter registration lists that can easily be verified to avoid ballot errors.

Sometimes even I have trouble believing just how stupid you are and how many bad faith arguments you put out. This is a massive bureaucratic overreach in a massive government overreach, there is no way the system that you are proposing here does not equate to additional intrusive government overreach.

Sometimes even I have trouble believing just how stupid you are and how many bad faith arguments you put out. This is a massive bureaucratic overreach in a massive government overreach, there is no way the system that you are proposing here does not equate to additional intrusive government overreach.

Like I said, there's only 2 possible reasons why anyone would fight against improving the voter registration system...

I think most Black and Latino voters would disagree with your attempting to handicap their intelligence.

Each voter would only has to do it once unless something changes. If your address changes it’s your responsibility to notify the DMV. Many DMVs are working with voter registration, make it happen. When you break it down to each state it’s manageable.

Like I said, there's only 2 possible reasons why anyone would fight against improving the voter registration system...

You draw a faulty conclusions all the time. Chalk one more up to you.

I think most Black and Latino voters would disagree with your attempting to handicap their intelligence.

...said the guy who posted this:

I wonder if it's all those black daddies living by the 4 fs ( find them, feel them, fuck them, forget them ).

Post in thread 'The real badbabysitter finally revealed..' https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-real-badbabysitter-finally-revealed.1504564/post-90980000

Lacking this much self-awareness is weird.

🙄

Each voter would only has to do it once unless something changes. If your address changes it’s your responsibility to notify the DMV. Many DMVs are working with voter registration, make it happen. When you break it down to each state it’s manageable.
It's obvious you didn't read his post. Every voter would need to register to vote every election every time all over again. This isn't manageable. This is a huge bureaucracy that doesn't accomplish anything.

It's obvious you didn't read his post. Every voter would need to register to vote every election every time all over again. This isn't manageable. This is a huge bureaucracy that doesn't accomplish anything.

It accomplishes keeping the voter rolls current. One man, one vote, no double votes or votes from ficticious or dead people.

There is ONLY ONE reason you won't support this.

Back