Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

The reason we’re in this mess is because democrats refuse to return to pre-Covid voting parameters. Got to have mail in ballots, need a month and a half to vote. We should declare voting day a holiday and everyone votes on that day unless you request an absentee ballot. We should know who the new president is that night unless a major breakdown in the system occurs.
Every state has returned to precovid voting, as voting measures during covid were only passed/enacted for that purpose.

No excuse mail in voting and drop off boxes existed prior to covid.

So you're saying that expensive raids occurred in 2021 resulting in one person being charged?

And they're doing it again?

I can't wait to see another person being charged.
The purpose of the investigation is to expose NGOs who are breaking our election laws. Something I've mentioned before.

The purpose of the investigation is to expose NGOs who are breaking our election laws. Something I've mentioned before.
I'm sure it is! I can't wait for another person to be charged in another multi million dollar investigation! Huzzah!

So where are those correct numbers you swear by?
I am not the one claiming numbers. I have a percentage based on the article I posted from 2020.

But you can keep believing the government was accurate in it's execution.

I know you believe in government accuracy.👍

The reason we’re in this mess is because democrats refuse to return to pre-Covid voting parameters. Got to have mail in ballots, need a month and a half to vote. We should declare voting day a holiday and everyone votes on that day unless you request an absentee ballot.
lol shut up, traitor.

We should declare voting day a holiday and everyone votes on that day unless you request an absentee ballot. We should know who the new president is that night unless a major breakdown in the system occurs.
i totally agree with you! we need to get rid of the electoral vote.

I wonder how much the Mar-A-Lago raid cost?
Are you saying that the forces of law & order shouldn't search for stolen classified documents because they might incur some overtime?

I congratulate you on being so prudent with the tax-dollars at stake.

What's wrong with fingerprinting?

Do you believe minorities are too stupid to understand how to turn on fingerprints? Or that they lack the financial ability to obtain fingerprints? Or that so many of them live in rural areas without regular mail delivery or transportation that obtaining fingerprints is an extreme hardship for them?

What?
Umm, I object to ME being fingerprinted just to vote. YOU can give a blood, saliva, or sperm sample for all I care.

Trump-Appointed Judge Temporarily Blocks Biden’s Attempt to Give Amnesty and Pathway to Citizenship to Over a Million Illegal Aliens​

by Ben Kew Aug. 26, 2024 9:30 pm

A federal judge temporarily blocked another illegal effort by the Biden regime to give amnesty to illegal aliens who are married to U.S. citizens.

The Biden regime recently announced a program called “Keeping Families Together” that would have given amnesty to individuals who have entered the country illegally and consequently married an American citizen.

U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker issued an administrative stay just days after 16 Republican states, filed a challenge against the program, which would open up a pathway to citizen for up to a million illegal immigrants.

In his ruling, Barker, a Trump appointee said that the plaintiff’s arguments were “substantial and warrant closer consideration than the court has been able to afford to date.”

More here on the Biden Crime Family election interference:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/texas-judge-blocks-bidens-attempt-give-amnesty-pathway/

It accomplishes keeping the voter rolls current. One man, one vote, no double votes or votes from ficticious or dead people.

There is ONLY ONE reason you won't support this.
Requiring every person in America to re-register to vote every year is ridiculous. We only have to re-up our driver's licenses every 4 to 6 years.

Trump-Appointed Judge Temporarily Blocks Biden’s Attempt to Give Amnesty and Pathway to Citizenship to Over a Million Illegal Aliens​

by Ben Kew Aug. 26, 2024 9:30 pm

A federal judge temporarily blocked another illegal effort by the Biden regime to give amnesty to illegal aliens who are married to U.S. citizens.

The Biden regime recently announced a program called “Keeping Families Together” that would have given amnesty to individuals who have entered the country illegally and consequently married an American citizen.

U.S. District Judge J. Campbell Barker issued an administrative stay just days after 16 Republican states, filed a challenge against the program, which would open up a pathway to citizen for up to a million illegal immigrants.

In his ruling, Barker, a Trump appointee said that the plaintiff’s arguments were “substantial and warrant closer consideration than the court has been able to afford to date.”

More here on the Biden Crime Family election interference:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/texas-judge-blocks-bidens-attempt-give-amnesty-pathway/
Non sequitur

Wow. What a brutal takedown. The judge is too busy to consider the complaint. 😆😆😆

Umm, I object to ME being fingerprinted just to vote. YOU can give a blood, saliva, or sperm sample for all I care.

Requiring every person in America to re-register to vote every year is ridiculous. We only have to re-up our driver's licenses every 4 to 6 years.

It boggles the mind on two fronts.

1. The sheer volume of the bureaucracy needed to keep track of the continual influx and dump of information.
2. Why would anyone want to give the federal and state and county governments (all three have to coordinate) access to every American voter's finger prints? How is that even sane to treat voters like criminals who need to be tracked?

Back