Texas removes over one million ineligible voters from its voter’s roll

It boggles the mind on two fronts.

1. The sheer volume of the bureaucracy needed to keep track of the continual influx and dump of information.
2. Why would anyone want to give the federal and state and county governments (all three have to coordinate) access to every American voter's finger prints? How is that even sane to treat voters like criminals who need to be tracked?

Umm, the DMV does this every day. Where's your outrage over that?

To get back all of those classified national security secrets that Trump was sharing with anyone he wanted to impress? Hell yeah!
You lie. The use of the Espionage Act was illegal when the correct law governing the transfer of documents, classified or not, is the Presidential Records Act. Every former President has retained classified documents and is entitled to do so and it's been upheld by a federal appeals court in a similar case involving Bill Clinton. From the court:

In the Court’s view, plaintiff reads too much into this statement. Under the statutory
scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential
records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion, see 44
U.S.C. § 2203(b)

Thus, the PRA requires the President to “maintain records documenting the
policies, activities, and decisions of his administration,” but “leav[es] the implementation of such
a requirement in the President’s hands.” Id., citing 44 U.S.C. § 2203(a). The court underscored
that Congress “presumably relied on the fact that subsequent Presidents would honor their
statutory obligations to keep a complete record of their administrations.”

The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: “[a]lthough the President must
notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the
authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.” Id., citing H.R. Rep. No. 95-1487, at 13
(1978), reprinted in 1978 U.S.C.C.A.N. at 5744. Since the President is completely entrusted
with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it
would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less
authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records.

"Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion,"

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records,"

BTW, it was Joe Biden who shared his illegally retained classified documents with his biographer, who had no clearance. Biden, as a Senator and a VP unlike a President, had no classification authority.

You lie. The use of the Espionage Act was illegal when the correct law governing the transfer of documents, classified or not, is the Presidential Records Act. Every former President has retained classified documents and is entitled to do so and it's been upheld by a federal appeals court in a similar case involving Bill Clinton. From the court:

In the Court’s view, plaintiff reads too much into this statement. Under the statutory
scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential
records is made by the President, during the President’s term and in his sole discretion, see 44
U.S.C. § 2203(b)

policies, activities, and decisions of his administration,” but “leav[es] the implementation of such
a requirement in the President’s hands.” Id., citing 44 U.S.C. § 2203(a). The court underscored
that Congress “presumably relied on the fact that subsequent Presidents would honor their

The Court notes at the outset that there is broad language in Armstrong I stating that the
PRA accords the President “virtually complete control” over his records during his time in
office. 924 F.2d at 290. In particular, the court stated that the President enjoys unconstrained
authority to make decisions regarding the disposal of documents: “[a]lthough the President must
notify the Archivist before disposing of records . . . neither the Archivist nor Congress has the
authority to veto the President’s disposal decision.” Id., citing H.R. Rep. No. 95-1487, at 13
(1978), reprinted in 1978 U.S.C.C.A.N. at 5744. Since the President is completely entrusted
with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it
would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less
authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records.

"Under the statutory scheme established by the PRA, the decision to segregate personal materials from Presidential records is made by the President, during the President's term and in his sole discretion,"

"Since the President is completely entrusted with the management and even the disposal of Presidential records during his time in office, it would be difficult for this Court to conclude that Congress intended that he would have less authority to do what he pleases with what he considers to be his personal records,"

BTW, it was Joe Biden who shared his illegally retained classified documents with his biographer, who had no clearance. Biden, as a Senator and a VP unlike a President, had no classification authority.
Nothing you cited is relevant to Trump's case. All of that relates to "personal" records. Draft war plans regarding Iran are different than notes for future memoirs. So go bitch to Aileen Cannon.

Gov. Jeff Landry Signs New Executive Order Forcing Louisiana’s DMV to Share Non-Citizen Data with Secretary of State — Also Mandates Citizenship Notice for Voter Registration​

by Jim Hᴏft Aug. 26, 2024 8:20 pm

Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry has issued Executive Order JML 24-136, reinforcing the state’s commitment to ensuring that only U.S. citizens have the right to vote in state elections.

“This morning, I was joined by [Louisiana Sec. of State Nancy Landry] and [Attorney General Liz Murrill] to reinforce our commitment to safeguarding election integrity in Louisiana. I signed an executive order requiring all Louisiana agencies to clearly inform individuals that ONLY U.S. citizens are eligible to register to vote. Our elections in Louisiana will remain secure and lawful,” Landry announced on X.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/gov-jeff-landry-signs-new-executive-order-forcing/

More good news is that people are waking up to Democrat plans for election fraud.

It boggles the mind on two fronts.

1. The sheer volume of the bureaucracy needed to keep track of the continual influx and dump of information.
2. Why would anyone want to give the federal and state and county governments (all three have to coordinate) access to every American voter's finger prints? How is that even sane to treat voters like criminals who need to be tracked?
I guarantee Hairpie, RG, and the rest would shit kittens if Kamala proposed RFID chipping every American. But hey, fingerprint all of us and that's just okie dokie.

Gov. Jeff Landry Signs New Executive Order Forcing Louisiana’s DMV to Share Non-Citizen Data with Secretary of State — Also Mandates Citizenship Notice for Voter Registration​

Louisiana Governor Jeff Landry has issued Executive Order JML 24-136, reinforcing the state’s commitment to ensuring that only U.S. citizens have the right to vote in state elections.

“This morning, I was joined by [Louisiana Sec. of State Nancy Landry] and [Attorney General Liz Murrill] to reinforce our commitment to safeguarding election integrity in Louisiana. I signed an executive order requiring all Louisiana agencies to clearly inform individuals that ONLY U.S. citizens are eligible to register to vote. Our elections in Louisiana will remain secure and lawful,” Landry announced on X.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/08/gov-jeff-landry-signs-new-executive-order-forcing/

More good news is that people are waking up to Democrat plans for election fraud.
Wow. Another boss move by giving everyone a slip of paper that says you must be a citizen to register to vote. Or maybe they'll save money by only giving the notices to folks who look foreign.

Umm, the DMV does this every day. Where's your outrage over that?

Doesn't fingerprint.

Doesn't require registrations every year, or every time you want to drive.

Only gives personal information to the federal government as required by law. Many states also have driver privacy protection laws prohibiting such things.

Who the fuck thinks it's okay to fingerprint law abiding citizens? And coming from a so called conservative is batshit crazy.

Doesn't fingerprint.

Doesn't require registrations every year, or every time you want to drive.

Only gives personal information to the federal government as required by law. Many states also have driver privacy protection laws prohibiting such things.

Who the fuck thinks it's okay to fingerprint law abiding citizens? And coming from a so called conservative is batshit crazy.

My DMV required a thumbprint. I'll bet yours did too.

Vehicle registration is EVERY YEAR in most states. You even get a super cool little sticker to prove you're a good boy/whatever-gender-flavor-you-feel-you-are-today for doing it too. How is this less onerous than requiring registration to vote which doesn't cost any money, unlike vehicle registration?

I never said this was Federal. Elections are run by the States.

I have a law license which requires fingerprinting. I have a CCW which requires fingerprinting. I have some other professional licenses which require fingerprinting. I have a security clearance which requires fingerprinting. Teachers, doctors, engineers, and on and on and on in many professions have to provide fingerprints in order to get their license. This is how the world works. That you don't know this, or falsely refuse to acknowledge it, is insane.

There are no Democrat plans for election fraud. There are plenty of made up things that Republicans say Democrats are doing

There are no Democrat plans for election fraud. There are plenty of made up things that Republicans say Democrats are doing

Then why are D's protesting against things they say they aren't doing?

Inquiring minds...

You should ask her. Considering how poorly your efforts to get me banned went, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.
I'm not a leftist snowflake like you. I never attempted to have you banned, never attempted to have anyone banned. You suffer from Delusional paranoia, crawl back under your rock where you belong.

Vehicle registration is EVERY YEAR in most states. You even get a super cool little sticker to prove you're a good boy/whatever-gender-flavor-you-feel-you-are-today for doing it too. How is this less onerous than requiring registration to vote which doesn't cost any money, unlike vehicle registration?

I have a law license which requires fingerprinting. I have a CCW which requires fingerprinting. I have some other professional licenses which require fingerprinting. I have a security clearance which requires fingerprinting. Teachers, doctors, engineers, and on and on and on in many professions have to provide fingerprints in order to get their license. This is how the world works. That you don't know this, or falsely refuse to acknowledge it, is insane.
no fingerprint for DMV in my state

Wtf are you talking about?

Your typical response - you don't know what's happening so you need spoonfed again.

Sorry, not happening anymore. Do your own homework or be laughed off the stage again.

Your typical response - you don't know what's happening so you need spoonfed again.

Sorry, not happening anymore. Do your own homework or be laughed off the stage again.
What Democrats are protesting and what are they protesting?

Seven states do actually require it yes. California is one of them. 86% of the states do not collect your fingerprints. So 43 and all the territories it's a nope.

Vehicle registration has the option for multiple years. You get to drive as much as you want during that time. Not driving once, then purge your records and redo.

Yes for special privileges you need to put your fingerprint on file. Voting is not a special privilege.

That is not how it works, so stuff your condescending nonsense up your ass.

U.S.C. § 2203(b)

The point is, there was no justification for an armed FBI raid. There was no threat of violence. The whole MAR-A-LAGO deal was lawyer stuff!! This was a prime example of fascist democrat LAWFARE.

Back