The 2024 750 Word Story Challenge Support Thread

I wonder if you could submit for Valentines, 750, and Pink Orchid since they all overlap. Valentine is the only actual competition so it shouldn't be a problem making it for all three.
Thanks all for the replies. My story does incorporate Valentine’s Day too, but I bet that theeesome would be tough to make happen. (As all threesomes tend to be. ) ;-).

(It also takes place at work and involves accounting geeks too. But those dates don’t intersect.)

Would a 750 word story from the perspective of a cat watching its two owners fuck still be considered beastiality?

Thanks all for the replies. My story does incorporate Valentine’s Day too, but I bet that theeesome would be tough to make happen. (As all threesomes tend to be. ) ;-).

(It also takes place at work and involves accounting geeks too. But those dates don’t intersect.)
Accounting is too taboo for Lit - try AO3 (or whatever it’s called).

Em

Would a 750 word story from the perspective of a cat watching its two owners fuck still be considered beastiality?

YJzPHNO.gif

My story is ready. I just need to figure out a better title. I'm not happy with it yet.

It's Friday night, and I don't have to work again until tomorrow morning. So I'm writing!
Friday afternoon and I don't have to work for... ever!
Unless you consider tussling with the VA over their paperwork as work

it's generally known that Word, GoogleDocs, and Lit count words slightly differently, especially hyphenated words. I do know several readers who do not understand the phrase "This is not a contest" and will be contacting my saying "Author XYZ went 752 with her story, are you going to throw her out?"

Hell, if it's a good story I may use some of it in my... of course not! This is a pure writers exercise, it's meant to have fun, sharpen your skills and give you headaches. I remember one fellow quitting Literotica because he couldn't write a story longer than 650 words. I can't get an introduction done in 1,500 words.
If you can edit the title, put "challenge" in all caps. One would think there would be decent literacy on a writing site.

I'm trying to come up with another one. Either something new, or something from one of my storylines as a preview.

Back