The 5 minute spanking

Hmmm

I could so enjoy a good, sensual spanking, right about now!

*sigh*

Where is that egg timer?

I may have to....................... :devil:

Got the hourglass today. It's nice, but more like 6:30 than five. Glad that they missed on the longer end. :)

Anti Set Time

Let me take a contrarian view. When I am spanking or lightly flogging my lover, a good part of her discomfort stems from the fact that she does NOT know how long her punishment will last -- just a few minutes, or be dragged out for an hour or more. I'll often bind her to a rack or cross, wrists bound and arms extended over her head, and give her half a dozen or so stinging strokes of leather on her ass -- and then simply leave her there as I do other things in the room, ignoring her totally. She never knows when she is going to feel the leather again. This is particularly effective when other persons happen to be present, and she can hear the sounds of me and another man (for instance) fucking the second wife but not see what is going on behind her.

Indeed, there is only one situation when K knows that a spanking is going to end -- when she is riding my cock, driven by slaps on her ass. The stings end when she makes me ejaculate, but not before. And she knows that she is going to receive some especially sharp slaps just before and during her own orgasm.

The hour glass or timer might be a fun toy for occasions when you and your slave desire some variety. But my preference is to keep her in the dark -- let her squrim, and let her imagination do some of the "work."

T.J. Jackson said:
Hourglass.JPG

Or this. :D

i know what I'm asking for for my birthday this july....

{{{why do i visit this site when i'm at work? it just gets me all worked up!!!!!}}}

MMMMmmmmmm, there's a lot to be said for what JarredJoe posted too.........Ok, I'm all wet now..........

Sasha, get over here...

Your little horny slut, no one gave you permission to have your pussy get wet. Get over here, right now, and get out of those panties and lie across my lap so that your worthless bare ass is before me. Wiggle as you feel Your Remote Master's cock harden beneath you. You brace yourself, you tighten your bare buttocks, for you know what is going to happen to you because you became sexually aroused without permission.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Tears swell in your eyes from the sting. "No, no, I will be a good girl, no more, please, Remote Master Joe."

I pause and rub my hands over your reddened ass. "OK, slut, K trust but here is one for good measure."

WHACK!

I let you slide to the floor. You know your duty. Your fingers fumble at my fly and fish out my erect penis. You give it a long lick up and down the shaft, and then plant a kiss on the crown.

"Remote Master Joe," you ask in a low voice, "does Your Slut Sasha have permission to suck your cock?"

sasha_fem22 said:
MMMMmmmmmm, there's a lot to be said for what JarredJoe posted too.........Ok, I'm all wet now..........

sasha's a lucky little slut, isn't she! :D

Majka, are you peeking?

sasha's a lucky little slut, isn't she!

Yes, Majka, Sasha is indeed a lucky little slut, and now you are watching her reap her reward after her chastisement. As she sinks to her knees and follows my command to suck my cock, I settle back and glance around the room.

And what should my roaming eyes find but another pretty Ms., standing shyly off to the side, clad in a long white T-shirt that comes to just above knee-level. That she is sexually aroused is revealed by the taut nipples pressing against the fabric. Her gaze is fixed on the bright red hand marks my slaps left on the slut Sasha's ass.

I beckon to her. "Majka, isn't it? You wrote a short comment earlier." She nods. "Well, come here, young lady, so the Remote Master can get a good look at you. Yes, stand right there, and now reach down and pull up the hem of your T-shirt.

"Well, well, my darling, what a lovely pussy! And I see that your labia are distended, as if you have been playng with yourself this afternoon. Come, stand in front of me, facing away, and straddling the slut Sasha. Now bend over, my dear, so that I can see your cunnie through the V of your spread legs. (Sasha, this does not concern you, you little slut, keep on sucking my cock.)

My fingers find and fondle your slut. "Oh, dear, another pussy wet without the express permission of Your Remote Master Joe. Majka, surely you know the chastisement for such an offense. Tell me what it is. Speak up, child."

A nervous voice. "You spank by worthless ass, Remote Master Joe. That is what happens."

"Well, do you deserve a spanking?"

A low moan that I cannot understand. I thrust my finger deeply into your pussy. "Speak up, child, say it out loud."

Defiantly. "Yes, Remote Master Joe. Majka misbehaved. I beg you, spank my ass, spank me hard."

And with that declaration you rub your pussy along the top of the slut Sasha's head and your flesh tenses as you await the sting of Your Remote Master Joe's hand.

well well, looks like someone's doing his part to make the boards a fun place to be! :p hiya, JarringJoe, welcome aboard!

The Spanking of Majda

I hear a whimper as I look down on the bare white flesh of Majda's rump. She seems both frightened and excited at the fact that she is about to be spanked by a strange man. Being nude in front of him is of no import: she is not modest about her body, and indeed she looks forward to the warm days of spring and summer when she and friends can visit the clothing optional beaches near her home. And when she works out at the health club, she is one of the women who walks proudly to the shower, stark naked, towel over her shoulder, rather than wrapped around her body.

But here she stands, her mons pressed against the top of the head of another nude woman! And she finds the sensation of her cunnie rubbing against the woman's hair most erotic. A stray thought tumbles across her racing mind: "I've heard of 'giving head,' but this is a variety I'd never thought about," she thinks. She stifles a giggle, despite her nervousness.

"So, something amuses you?" asks the demanding voice of Her Remote Master Joe. "You find this situation funny?"

"No, My Remote Master," Majda stammers. "I am just nervous and uncertain as to what I should expect."

"You know you are going to be spanked, correct?"

"Yes, My Remote Master, that I know. And that is what I want. Please? Spank my worthless ass now?"

You feel a hand roaming over your naked buttocks. Fingers spread your cheeks, and you know that Your Remote Master is looking down on your engorged labia, clearly visible through the V of your legs, and the dark star of your ass hole. Your entire body quivers with the excitement of being inspected so intimately by a strange man, and you feel juices dampening your cunnie.

The hand dances little circles over your bared ass, as if measuring a target. The sensation is at once soothing and unnerving: you sense that Your Remote Master is acting with deliberation, and that he is deciding what....

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

You had been anticipating the stinging slaps on your bare ass ever since you intruded on the scene between Your Remote Master and Tanya. Nonetheless the sudden assault on your ass catches you by surprise. The burning pain is so intense that your body tenses, as if straining to escpae the further slaps that you know are coming.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Three more challenges to your tolerance for pain. Tears well from your eyes. And, in your wiggles to escape the punishing hand, your cunnie is running even harder against the top of Tanya's head. There is a gurgling sound from her. You glance down and realize that she is still fellating Your Remote Master Joe, her mouth totally engulfing his hard cock.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

You recognize the pattern of Your Remote Master Joe's slaps. The first three were on your left buttock, the second three on your right buttock. Now he has gone to your left buttock again. How many times will he repeat the cycle? Is it less painful for you to let your cheeks relax and simply absorb the blows? Or should you tense the muscles of your bottom, as if to fend off what he is doing?

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

The right cheek this time, and the initial pain is now subsiding into a lingering sting. Your Remote Master Joe once again is stroking your ass with the palm of his hand, as if inspecting the results of his handiwork. (Handiwork, indeed. You stifle at smile at the unintentional pun.) Strong fingers spread your cheeks, and a finger probes at your cunnie. Teasing the labia, tweaking your clittie, which you know is swollen with sexual excitement. Now sliding deep into your cleft. Your body reflexively moves to take it into your body.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Your Remote Master Joe's free hand, this time a bit harder. "So, you little slut, you like being finger fucked?"

Yes, you say silently, I love being finger fucked, and I have loved it since the first time I let a boy put his fingers inside my panties....
And you know that Your Remote Master Joe wants an audible answer. "Yes," you say resolutely, "I like it when someone puts a finger in my pussy. \"

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Oh, god, much harder! The tempo of Majda's chastisement is quickening. "The correct answer, you little slut, is: 'I like having My Remote Master Joe finger fuck my pussy.' Do you understand?"

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

Oh, ouch, hey, that hurt! You can barely choke out the words. "I like having my Remote Master Joe finger fuck my pussy...." Will that honest sentiment satisfy the man who controls your body?
But you are suddenly comforted by the realization that the man who is spanking your ass is also giving you great pleasure by the attention he is paying to your pussy, and that the pain is simply supplemental to bringing your sexual fulfillment.

The words are out of your mouth unattended by conscious thought: "Spank me more, My Remote Master Joe, spank my ass hard. I want to be stung by your hand." Your thighs lock around the hand inside your cunt, and you move your mons harder against Tanya's head.

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

WriterDom said:
It would work best with a first edition sub.

Oh, I love that term too. May I use it?

And since I have never really been spanked like this, I qualify as one, and five minutes would be plenty of time.

I think....

than again, noticing how much Miss T likes it, I might beg for more.

Merelan said:
Oh, I love that term too. May I use it?

And since I have never really been spanked like this, I qualify as one, and five minutes would be plenty of time.

I think....

than again, noticing how much Miss T likes it, I might beg for more.

You will Merelan, you will.
(I still haven't forgot the French maid thing.)

:D

MissTaken said:
Hmmm

noticing the Dominant presence on this thread....

;)

I like the idea, but geesh!

What about a three minute timer?

Or even, dare I say it, a one minute timer?

Heck I even have some smaller timers in some of the board games collecting dust around here :D

"Jesus christ, woman! This is not a two minute egg!"

(Guess you poor americans never got Not The Nine O'Clock News, huh? Sketch was John Mcenroe at breakfast...)

i was sceneing at a play party once with a Domme friend of mine. It was a Domme-female party with alot of lovely scenes going on. i remember being strapped over the spanking bench with my ass high up in the air.. i know She had been spanking my ass for at least 20 minutes.. nice and hard before she took out the paddle with the holes in it...

i turned my head and asked if She was done spanking or if the good stuff was about to start..

Now i know that sounds a bit out of place, but she and i had no relationship other than we were very close friends and i did enjoy the scenes we did. She knew what i was referring too.. however one girl who walked by didn't and started crying because my ass was so red she thought it was bleeding..

i assured her i was fine, but i doubt she ever attended another party after that *grin*

i guess my point is... 5 minutes would NEVER be enough for me, if i made the rules..

basque

WriterDom said:
Having the sub turn over a 5 minute brass hourglass. Watching the sand trickle oh so slowly as the spanks rain down. Interrupted by fingering play. Mmmmmm
Damn, only 5 minutes?

FungiUg said:
"Jesus christ, woman! This is not a two minute egg!"

(Guess you poor americans never got Not The Nine O'Clock News, huh? Sketch was John Mcenroe at breakfast...)

totally off topic, but i remember that sketch, and i used to watch that show religiously. i had them all taped but my damned best friend's low-life brother used to steal our vcr's and never bothered to take the tapes out before ripping us off! An unlucky but definitely not poor american! :D )

Jesus - that sure was a great show.

voetstep said:
totally off topic, but i remember that sketch, and i used to watch that show religiously. i had them all taped but my damned best friend's low-life brother used to steal our vcr's and never bothered to take the tapes out before ripping us off! An unlucky but definitely not poor american! :D )

Jesus - that sure was a great show.

Religiously?

"Wherever two or more are gathered together in his name, they shall do the parrot sketch."

Chorus

"It is an ex-parrot. It has ceased to be."

Bummer about having the tapes stolen. Still, a lot of these classic shows are starting to turn up on DVD now. I wanna get hold of Black Adder (for those of you not in the know, imagine a witty but bitingly cruel Mr Bean...)

Anyway, way too much hijacking! And now we return you to your regular scheduled of 5 Minute Spanking. This week's episode: How To Save On Electricity With A Glow-In-The-Dark Bottom.

'tis true, five minutes would never suffice. But this does bring to mind another interesting way to torment my sub... place such a short timer in front of her and let her know that the spanking will end at the appointed time. I can see her squirming now, not wanting that timer to run out. *chuckles*

Solitude said:
'tis true, five minutes would never suffice. But this does bring to mind another interesting way to torment my sub... place such a short timer in front of her and let her know that the spanking will end at the appointed time. I can see her squirming now, not wanting that timer to run out. *chuckles*

*glancing up*

You really are pure evil Master.. but i absolutely love it..

FungiUg said:
Religiously?

OK - not RELIGIOUSLY...but only when it was on PBS. I watched it along w/ Monty Python...my faves.

"What?! It's only a flesh wound!"

"Wherever two or more are gathered together in his name, they shall do the parrot sketch."

that's it for me on this topic....sorry for going off topic, everyone...

Chorus

"It is an ex-parrot. It has ceased to be."

Bummer about having the tapes stolen. Still, a lot of these classic shows are starting to turn up on DVD now. I wanna get hold of Black Adder (for those of you not in the know, imagine a witty but bitingly cruel Mr Bean...)

Anyway, way too much hijacking! And now we return you to your regular scheduled of 5 Minute Spanking. This week's episode: How To Save On Electricity With A Glow-In-The-Dark Bottom.

Yeah, Monty Python rocked. My lover's son watches it in German, would you believe? Will have to get him onto watching The Young Ones next.

And of course, I'm sure the Monty Python team would have loved to feature 5 minute spankings in their shows, but BBC wouldn't allow it. (Desperately trying to tie the subject matter to the topic!)

OmfG....... *rubbing sore, bare ass*......and, uhmmmmm, when you've finished with Majda of-course, may this horny little cock slut have some more? PLEASE.

FungiUg said:
[B

And of course, I'm sure the Monty Python team would have loved to feature 5 minute spankings in their shows, but BBC wouldn't allow it. (Desperately trying to tie the subject matter to the topic!) [/B]

there was of course the mention of spnkings adn oral sex in castle anthrax

Back