The 5 minute spanking

Sasha wants some also...

OmfG....... *rubbing sore, bare ass*......and, uhmmmmm, when you've finished with Majda of-course, may this horny little cock slut have some more? PLEASE.

Certainly, you little Aussie slut, drop your panties and bend down and grab your ankles. You are standing slightly in front of Yr. Remote Master Joe, to the left -- you chose wisely, for my right hand is busy spanking the quivering and squirming Majda. A nice cunnie peers at me from the V of your spread legs, the little brown button of your ass hole demanding attention as well.

Pussy check, my dear: just how wet are you? You told me earlie on a PM that reading what I had posted got you so hot that you had to go back to bed for a minute. To Jill Off, my dear? 'Fess up to Remote Master Joe! Sluts should not play with their pussies without express permission, regardless of how hot and bothered they become.

My left hand reaches over and strokes your soft white bottom. My my, ummarked -- surely this is not a virgin butt that has never felt the sting of a lover's hand, or the sharp slap of a leather strap? Such a pretty ass, also, I note, smooth to my touch, and I can feel it firm as your muscles tighten in anticipation of what you know is to come.

My hand creeps around to your front, to find and fondle your pussy. My, my, it is very wet indeed, and distended, proof to me that you have been masturbating, and without permission. "You little slut," I say harshly, "you have misbehaved. What should I do with you? Throw you out of the house naked and make you go find your a cock on your own? Or is there something else I should do to chastise you?"

Your voice is soft, pleading; I cannot see your face but I sense that tears swell in your eyes. "Remote Master Joe," you beg, "spank my worthless ass, make a good girl out of me, because I have been a very bad girl. And yes, Remote Master Joe, I did Jill Off without permission because I wanted something inside my cunnie and I could not wait for your cock. So, please,Master Joe, spank me, spank me hard...."

WHACK WHACK WHACK. Left hand to your ass. WHACK WHACK WHACK. Right hand to Majda's ass. Two sluts, being punished at thesame time. My cock quivers, it yearns for the warm enclosure of a demanding pussy. Which of my sluts shall be fucked first?

WHACK WHACK WHACK. Left hand. WHACK WHACK WHACK. Right hand. Beg for it, slut Sasha.

Remote Master Joe????

If this title possessed a quantum dot of irony, twoud be hilarious-and genios. I shall give you the benefit of the doubt.

Term

Roscoe, "remote" is in the context of me being a non-present master. No claim is laid to genius, however.

Oh, I dunno. I quite like the idea of having a submissive on the end of a remote.

"Now, if I push this button here, then she... yes, quite right. And this button here will... uhuh. These two raise and lower the volume, and this big red button..."

A great concept!

Fung, if you could develop and patent such a remote control, I would buy a case of the devices! I must say that my slut responds well to the very sight of a paddle or a strap, for she knows the positions she must assume to get her bottom reddened. Perhaps you could incorporate a mild vesion of a cattle prod to move sluts along a bit faster.

"Master.......Remote Master Joe".... and I'm gulping back the tears......... "Please, you know what I need. I'll beg, I'll crawl, PLEASE Master." I reach down, spreading my wet, pink pussy lips for you, feeling humiliated and exposed.
"Please let me be the one to take my Master's throbbing cock.....my pussy's hot and tight, it will feel so good around your cock. Please Master Joe, I'll do anything."
I stay like that, bent over, waiting, my ass red and sore.

Yes, You Need a Cock!

You wrote:"Master.......Remote Master Joe".... and I'm gulping back the tears......... "Please, you know what I need. I'll beg, I'll crawl, PLEASE Master." I reach down, spreading my wet, pink pussy lips for you, feeling humiliated and exposed.
"Please let me be the one to take my Master's throbbing cock.....my pussy's hot and tight, it will feel so good around your cock. Please Master Joe, I'll do anything."
I stay like that, bent over, waiting, my ass red and sore.

You little slut, you indeed are an attactive sight, bent over the back of the couch with your reddened ass in the air. I walk around behind you and part the cheeks of your buttocks to get a better look at both your pussy and your ass hole. Yes, the spankng has been good for you, for your labia were wet and distended, the sure signs of sexual arousal.

You are also afraid of Your Remote Master Joe, for you kow he is stern: you have witnessed the spankings he gave to the slut befoe you, and how they writhed with pain, begging for him to stop -- yet yearng for him to continue. Your Remote Master Joe simply ignored their tearful entreaties and continued smacking their bare rumps.

You know that I am looking directly down on the tight little brown star of your ass hole, which obligingly reveals your fears by twitching, as if it, too, anticipates pain. For the moment I am content to probe at it with the dampened tip of a single, the moisture coming from one swipe along the course of your wide-open slit. The two sluts who endured spankings earlier stand off behind me, thankful that their pain is in abeyance, but their butts still tingling from the whacks I gave them. Per my orders, they remain stark naked, for they know that their cunts could be put to use at any moment. Seeing their slut-sister being beaten has aroused both of them, and I note that hands are strayig to pussies, fearful of outright mastubation without permission of the Remote Master Joe, nontheless desiring the sexual stimulation of being touched.

"So, slut, you want to be fucked, eh?" WHACK WHACK WHACK! You recoil in pain; god, you think, I thought that was over, and that Remote Master Joe would give me his cock now. "So, slut, ask for it -- if you want my dick in your pussy, say so." WHACK WHACK WHACK! The slaps bring a fresh gush of tears to your eyes, and your ass wiggles from side to side, as if seeking escape.

"Please, Remote Master Joe, Your Sut wants to be fucked now. Would my Remote Master Joe honor me by putting his penis inside my body? My cunt wants to be fucked, please Remote Master Joe."

I step forward so that the tip of the crown of my hard seven inch penis grazes the thatch of pubic hair that peeks out from the V of your spead legs. You reflexively move your body back, as if trying to encircle my cock with your pussy. I let my slut enjoy the feel of my cock on her pussy, then I beckon to one of the watching women.

"Come here, Second Slut, Your Remote Master Joe has a chore for you. Step quickly, you little whore, I have little patience today." The second slut is at my side, curious as to her mission.

"Take hold of my shaft, and rub it around your Slut Sister's cunt. Don't stick it in, just tease her with it. Your Slut Sister wants to be fucked, but I am not sure she is ready yet. Good, slut, you are perfect...."

Your low-pitched voice is barely audible. "Pleae, Remote Master Joe, give me your cock now, I need it, I want it, your slut wants to be fucked."

WHACK WHACK WHACK!

The slaps this time are harder, even more painful, than the torment you endured earlier. Your cry of anguish resides to a whimper. You feel my lemon-sized crown snug against your cunt. You want it inside your body. You want to be fucked by Your Remote Master Joe.

Instead, I beckon to the First Slut."Go to the cabinet," I say. "There is a length of leather hanging inside the door. Bring it to Your Remote Master Joe, this little slut is not quite ready for fucking."

You are sobbing now with a mixture of fear and anticipation. Never has Your Remote Master Joe given you leather. Your ass tenses as you prepare for what is about to happen.

I'm moaning between my sobs as I feel your rock hard cock being rubbed around the wet opening to my pussy. My ass shakes from side to side as I try to move my body back and my pussy onto your cock. A hard slap on my red ass cheek makes me stop quickly and I wait again, feeling like a whore as pussy juice runs down my legs. I can smell leather, that distinctive, sexual smell, and I know you are standing over me with the leather strap in your hand. I've never been beaten with anything but a hand before and I am so afraid. I don't think I'll be able to take it and suddenly I'm pleading wih you, saying "No, no, please......I can't...........I beg you, don't do that to me." The tears come faster, running in rivers down my face, pouring from my eyes as I cry like a baby and beg you not to use the leather on me. I can sense you looking down at me and my face is as red as my ass from knowing that you can see everything I have between my legs. There's not a sound from you. In near desperation I say "Master, please...........use your slut, use my cunt, my mouth, my ass, Master, PLEASE ."

WriterDom said:
Having the sub turn over a 5 minute brass hourglass. Watching the sand trickle oh so slowly as the spanks rain down. Interrupted by fingering play. Mmmmmm

What a thought.

Though does one get distracted by watching the time go by?

What happens if you past the 5 mins?

Re: Re: The 5 minute spanking

lovetoread said:
What a thought.

Well, then you've done it wrong, so you have to do it again... :devil:

Shytilwet's spanking

Shytilwet writes: I'm moaning between my sobs as I feel your rock hard cock being rubbed around the wet opening to my pussy. My ass shakes from side to side as I try to move my body back and my pussy onto your cock. A hard slap on my red ass cheek makes me stop quickly and I wait again, feeling like a whore as pussy juice runs down my legs. I can smell leather, that distinctive, sexual smell, and I know you are standing over me with the leather strap in your hand. I've never been beaten with anything but a hand before and I am so afraid. I don't think I'll be able to take it and suddenly I'm pleading wih you, saying "No, no, please......I can't...........I beg you, don't do that to me." The tears come faster, running in rivers down my face, pouring from my eyes as I cry like a baby and beg you not to use the leather on me. I can sense you looking down at me and my face is as red as my ass from knowing that you can see everything I have between my legs. There's not a sound from you. In near desperation I say "Master, please...........use your slut, use my cunt, my mouth, my ass, Master, PLEASE ."

....The leather has left thin red lines across your white ass. Five good ones are enough for you now, for the time being at least. My rough palm goes down to caress your soft flesh. I feel your ass quiver, for you are not certain that your chastisement is complete. I lean forward and whisper, "You are a fine little slut, my child, and Your Remote Master Joe will continue to make you happy."

Your voice is a low murmur: "Thanks, My Remote Master Joe, and do use any part of my body you wish..." You pause. "I did tell you a day or so ago that no man, master or otherwise, has ever taken my ass...."

"Do you wish to lose your anal virginity?" I ask.

A long pause. "The thought frightens me," you whisper. "Sometimes when I am jilling off and get real excited, I will probe my ass with a finger. But I have trouble getting any more than the tip inside...."

You feel strong hands tugging your buttocks apart, and you sense that keen eyes are inspecting your virgin ass hole. "A fine little star," I say. "You have a very attractive ass hole. And to think, you have saved it for Your Remote Master Joe." I run my finger between the cleft of your buttocks and find and tease the quivering button of your ass. "Your Remote Master Joe is also pleased, my little slut, that you washed your ass before coming here this morning. You are very clean...."

You feel the warmness of my breath between your legs, moving against both your pussy and your ass hole. You shake with excitement. Is My Remote Master Joe about to take what I have preserved?

The tip of a tongue, teasing, probing, running up and down the valley between your buttocks, pausing to dart at your distended labia, licking at the cleft of your cunt, and now going directly to the tight little star of your anus.

Your exclamation is involuntary -- a sharp moan of delight. God, you think, what a sensation! My Remote Master Joe is tonguing my slut ass! His lips are there on me, his tongue....oh, good, so good, I love it!

Your Remote Master Joe continues licking and tonguing your ass hole for far more than the five minute orgasm limit. No matter: your orgasms come in a tight string, one after the other, small but intense, building towards a major climax. Your body is writhing with pleasure -- and you realize that you can derive as much sexual pleasure from your ass hole as you can from your cunt.

Now an additional presence at your anus: something far larger, far harder, than the tongue of Your Remote Master Joe. And the realization comes to you: Oh, god, I am feeling his penis! He is about to fuck my slut ass! He is so large, so very large. I cannot take that inside my ass. "Please," you beg, "enough. Don't try to put that inside me, I can't take it."

A sharp laugh, a WHACK of a hand on your naked ass. "Slut, relax. Do you want Your Remote Master Joe to use the leather again? Hush up, child, and enjoy." You now feel a finger pushing at the entrance to your anus -- slowly, slowly, it slides inside your body. You gasp. You realize that Your Remote Master Joe is well on the road to taking your anal virginity.

You are whimpering now with fear and dread. You WANT to please Your Remote Master Joe. But how much pain can you endure? Your body cries out, "Do what you wish with me, Master, take your slut's cunt and mouth and ass...." But at the same time, the realization are further physical torment awaits you makes you shake with fright.

Re: Re: The 5 minute spanking

lovetoread said:
What a thought.

i think if she notices that you have passed the five minute MARK, pun intended, then she would have to yell, "Time! Time! Time's up! You bastard!" Then, one would either have to kiss her bummy better then lick her cunt, or fuck her hard and fast while she is still hot and full of stinging tinkles.......

If the time was up, what would you do?
I'm listening...................

bunny bondage said:
damnit, WD, just stop giving ideas like this to doms! you're just mean! i'm definatly not telling Him about this one! :p

I would definately tell my man about this.. Finger play and spanking Whoo Hoo!

I can't do it.......not even for my Master. I know how big and thick his cock is and there's no way it will fit up my ass. I try to tell him again but I'm crying too hard so I start to fight. I'm struggling against the firm hand he has around my waist, twisting and turning and then almost crawling forwards to get away. I get slapped again but don't even seem to feel it. I just continue my attempts to crawl forwards, away from him and his hard cock and what he has in mind for my virgin asshole. And I know he's getting angry..........and he never gets angry.......................

What is a "remote?"

Kiddies, I think that I am dealing with the TV generation. "Remote" has meanings beyond that little black box which one uses to change TV channels, or to control various other electronic gadgets. One definition is "far away," and that is the sense in which I am the Remote Master for various sluts who are enjoying the Five Minute Timer board. I am where I am, physically, and they are elsewhere. Hence my ministrations are "remote." So, forget about TV clickers, they are not relevant.

Shytilwet: Oh, yes you can!!

Shytilwet writes: I can't do it.......not even for my Master. I know how big and thick his cock is and there's no way it will fit up my ass. I try to tell him again but I'm crying too hard so I start to fight. I'm struggling against the firm hand he has around my waist, twisting and turning and then almost crawling forwards to get away. I get slapped again but don't even seem to feel it. I just continue my attempts to crawl forwards, away from him and his hard cock and what he has in mind for my virgin asshole. And I know he's getting angry..........and he never gets angry.......................

You are correct,, my dear child, Your Remote Master Joe never becomes angry -- only determined. You muttered, in the heat of passion, that your ass was mine for the taking, and that you wished to give your entire body to me. Your reactions to my tongue demonstrated how much you liked ass play -- to the point of multi mini-orgasms.

As you attempt to crawl away I stop you by grabbing your hips and pulling you back across the bed. Your sobs do not deter me, for both your body language and your words have told me what you truly desire. Yes, my cock is large, and yes, your ass is virginal. And it is still tight, despite my prolonged tongue play. So I shall make one slight concession: my initial impulse was to ram my penis into your anus, to take you by sheer force, regardless of how you fought and cried and resisted.

But for you, my dear, a slight delay: let me prep your anus a bit further. As I stroke your tender ass with soothing touches, your anxiety lessens somewhat, as do your struggles. "Trust me, your little Aussine slut," I say softly. "Trust your Remote Master Joe. Do you?"

"Yes, My Remote Master Joe," you whimper. "Your slut trusts you."

You hear me fumbling with something on the bedside table, and when my fingers return to your anus they are slippery and slightly cold. You realize that I have put a lotion on my fingers. The tip of one of them rests gently on the portal of your ass hole. I do not attempt to force entry, I am simply letting you become accustomed to being touched there. After the initial shock, you decide that the sensation is....well, not unpleasant. Indeed, an involuntary wiggle of your bottom sends a feeling of erotic pleasure through your groin and pubic area. Hmmm, you think, perhaps My Remote Master Joe has something here! You relax even further. The thought of losing your anal virginity continues to terrify you. Your young eyes have measured my penis at a tad more than seven inches; it is thick, and the crown is the size of a small lemon. You still think, "No way, no fucking way, can I take that!!!"

As my finger continues to dabble at your ass hole you realize that I am now coating you with lotion. Oh oh, you say to yourself, I am not out of the woods yet!

Now the probing finger of Your Remote Master Joe is at your anus again, just resting there. "Now, you little Aussie slut," the firm voice states, "it is time for you to do a bit of work. Let yourself relax, and slowly, very slowly, work your bottom up against my finger. Good little Aussie slut, that is fine. Just get used to the sensation of the finger being there, and keep on relaxing. I can feel your tight little anus beginning to give way."

And indeed you do feel your ass hole relaxing. Emboldened, you shove back against the finger of Your Remote Master Joe, and the tip of his finger, and just a bit more, is suddenly inside your body. For the first time in your young life, your ass hole has been penetrated, however slightly. There is a stretching sensation, to be sure, but nothing like the tearing agony that you had feared. Of course, part of a finger is by no means comparable to my penis, but you feel that you have made a start.

You are surprised when the other hand of Your Remote Master Joe steals around to your front, to cup and fondle your pussy, which is still wet with my cum from fucking you. My middle finger strokes your slit and then your clit, evoking movement from your entire middle torso. And you realize that involuntarily, you have moved so that the finger of Your Remote Master Joe has ventured even further into your ass hole.

Hey, you think, I could come to like this! You whisper over your shoulder to Your Remote Master Joe, "Slowly, Master, slowly, your Aussie slut is getting there. Be good to me, Master, be gentle..."

Re: What is a "remote?"

JarringJoe said:
Kiddies, I think that I am dealing with the TV generation.
Thank you JarringJoe, it is wonderful to be called a kiddie at my age. I always knew I had a young heart.

F.

MMmmmmmm, brb, just have to, uhmmmmmmm, go lie down for few mins......
blushlegsh.gif

Re: What is a "remote?"

JarringJoe said:
Kiddies, I think that I am dealing with the TV generation. "Remote" has meanings beyond that little black box which one uses to change TV channels, or to control various other electronic gadgets. One definition is "far away," and that is the sense in which I am the Remote Master for various sluts who are enjoying the Five Minute Timer board. I am where I am, physically, and they are elsewhere. Hence my ministrations are "remote." So, forget about TV clickers, they are not relevant.

Perhaps, with modern usage, you would be better using tele-master? Along with the telephone and television, the telemaster is a must in any modern D/s household!

Re: Re: What is a "remote?"

FungiUg said:
Perhaps, with modern usage, you would be better using tele-master? Along with the telephone and television, the telemaster is a must in any modern D/s household!

lmao....that was funny.

Yes, I can.

........trusting my Master.....yielding, feeling myself softly opening for him.....HardHard cock right....there..........MMmmmmmm, pushing in almost tenderly. His cool hands are on my hot ass and I'm wriggling under his touch.Further in, deeper; my cunt throbs as my ass takes my Master's cock. Short, shallow movements from him give way to longer, deeper thrusts and I move my ass back onto his cock.
He's fucking me hard now. My asshole feels stretched and raw but there's a pleasure in pain, in this sort of pain, and I give myself over to it and to him.

Back