The 5 minute spanking

Taking Shy's Anal Virginity

As she yields to her demanding Remote Master Joe, Shy writes: "My asshole feels stretched and raw but there's a pleasure in pain, in this sort of pain, and I give myself over to it and to him."

To which Remote Master Joe states: My cock knows instantly that Shy has yielded to the inevitable and decided to end her resistance. Her ass hole is suddenly pliant as the tip of my crown pokes at it. It is tight, to be sure, and I know that I am going to have to press hard to get my full seven inches inside her bottom. But her struggles now are intended to admit me, not turn me away.

Slowly, very slowly, I get the entire crown inside Shy's ass, then I pause when it encounters her spincter. From my anal fucking of other sluts I know this is the last true barrier than my cock will encounter. I stroke Shy's hips, and reach around to touch her cheeks affectionately. 'We are about ready, little darling," I say. "Your Remote Master Joe is going to take you all the way now. Relax, my dear, and enjoy it."

My hand glides from your face down the front of your lithe young body, pausing to fondle your firm boobs, then on across your tummy to the top of your cunnie. Oh, darling Shy, you are so aroused, so wet, your labia swollen with excitement. You gasp and wiggle as my fingers graze across your clittie and pause to give it a loving tweak. Your body motion, involuntary though it was, has the effect of moving my cock even further inside your tight ass hole.

The time has come, my dear slut. A hand grasps each hip, and I pull your body sharply back as I thrust into your ass. My cock has breached the barrier of your spincter before you realize what is happening. Yes, there is pain, sharp pain, because this part of your body has never been violated before. But it passes swiftly after the initial shock.

I plunge on, for I know this is not the time to pause. Now that I am inside you, your spincter is a tight ring around my shaft. It is also a very erogenous part of your body, something you had not realized. I am now fucking your ass with long deliberate strokes. When I was in your pussy earlier, you loved it when I would almost totally withdraw my penis with each stroke, so that you could have the joy of repeated penetrations, something that true sluts love. This time, my pause-point is your spincter: I come back out to that point, but not beyond it. And as I thrust back into your body my cock now is buried to the hilt, and you feel my heavy ball sack slapping against the area right below your anus.

"God," you think, gasping and writhing, "I did it -- I took that entire massive cock inside my tight little ass. And I love it, I love it...."

We are truly fucking together now, the length of my cock gliding smoothly in and out of your ass, your body working in circular motions, as if you are determined to coax every bit of pleasure possible from the hard man-flesh inside of you. My fingers go back to your pussy to tease and please your clitoris.

"Shy," I say, "reach up with one of your hands and put a finger or two inside your pussy. I want you to feel my dick inside your ass. Only a thin membrane separates your cunt from your ass. Go ahead, my darling slut, frig yourself as I fuck your bottom."

You do as ordered, and the sensation is such that you hear yourself cry aloud, "Master Joe, oh Master Joe, may your slut cum now? I am so close, and I want it. Cum inside my ass Master Joe as I cum....."

"Yes, little slut," I say, "you have permission to have an orgasm. And here is my own cum to help you along...." You feel my prick throbbing inside your ass as you scream yourself through a climax, and my thrusts into your ass seem even deeper and harder. There is a hotness inside you that you know is my gushing cum.

You whimper. You have done it, my dear little slut. Your have given your anal virginity to your loving Remote Master Joe, and you loved it. Now lie quietly, my dear, while I stroke your body and tell you again what a cherished slut you are....

"

*purrs*
chat14.gif

Loved the idea of a timer ... but how about this?

Finger upon your pearl ... you have 30 seconds to cum ... go.

Very nice ...

Now ... you have 20 seconds ... go.

Pleased with yourself?

15 seconds ... go.

Time's up. Stop. Ruler to the back of her hand when she whimpers and can't quite stop her finger.

Imagine the look on her face ...
icon_twisted.gif

Well, I was thinking about this, If the 5 min. spanking is for punishment. That can be the longest 5 min. of a sub's life. When the Master/Mistress lestures while giving the spanking , well I am done in the first 2 min. by the end of 5 min. I will probley be crying like a baby since I hate to disapoint Master and or Mistress.Yes a 5 min. punishment spanking can be a very long spanking at least to me ! :kiss:

spanking

any spanking done for punishment can seem like an eternity

Varying the Routine

Twist, think about this variant:

Master tells Slut/Slave that she is goin to be spanked -- by hand, by paddle, by strap, or whatever -- for five solid minutes, and the timer is put before her eyes as she, wrists bound, is leaned over the wooden table. WHACK WHACK WHACK! for about three minutes, then stop.

"Master! Master! I still have some time left, finish punishing your Slut/Slave."

Nothing, then Master's stern voice: "In due course, my Slut, you shall feel stings on your ass again. When? That is for me to decide."

So she crouches there, quivering, ass stinging, wondering when the torment is to commence again.....

Uncertainty adds mental pain to the physical pain of a good spanking.

Master Joe

Varying the Routine

Twist, think about this variant:

Master tells Slut/Slave that she is goin to be spanked -- by hand, by paddle, by strap, or whatever -- for five solid minutes, and the timer is put before her eyes as she, wrists bound, is leaned over the wooden table. WHACK WHACK WHACK! for about three minutes, then stop.

"Master! Master! I still have some time left, finish punishing your Slut/Slave."

Nothing, then Master's stern voice: "In due course, my Slut, you shall feel stings on your ass again. When? That is for me to decide."

So she crouches there, quivering, ass stinging, wondering when the torment is to commence again.....

Uncertainty adds mental pain to the physical pain of a good spanking.

Master Joe

Back