The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I need a new cell phone one that will consistently connect to my hearing aids. What's that you said? Lol
If your hearing aids have Bluetooth, you should be able to connect them to your phone. My husband could connect his. I believe his HA were Phonak, but I'm not completely certain. He wore a device called a Compilot around his neck that connected his HA and other BT devices.

I'll try the cheese dust next time. Sounds delish

Generally I use a copycat Lawry's Seasoned Salt... without the salt or the sugar.
1 tsp Turmeric
2 tsp Paprika
4 tsp Onion Powder
8 tsp Garlic Powder
mix it all up, yum

ETA: punctuation rules; capitalized the T
My husband taught me how he made popcorn early on. Add butter, Spike (a seasoning blend), and nutritional yeast. It's really good! The yeast lends a cheesy flavor to the popcorn.

I made it in a big Dutch oven popped in coconut oil.

I was really busy but don't feel I was all that productive. I spent HOURS on the phone with the cable company, or as I call them, ComCrap! We have a triple-play plan that includes a landline but the landline hasn't been functional since probably December of last year. I've been planning on dropping it and TV; I just hadn't done it yet.

Years ago, I froze both my and my husband's credit at all three credit reporting agencies. Now, I will need to unfreeze my credit in order to manage my it. Of course, I can't remember what the cryptic notes I wrote down for my user name and password mean. The phone number associated with the accounts is our landline. 😖😤 In order to recover my account, they need to call me to give me a code.

So, hence, the day spent with multiple agents at ComCrap trying to get my landline functional. They were not successful resetting it remotely, so I have the cable guy coming tomorrow.

That presented another conundrum. The router and main phone is in my office...

The office that is a hazmat site! Yeah, that one.

So, I just spent the last few hours cleaning in there. The tops of the desk can now be seen, trash, recycling, and general debris has been removed. It's dusted (sorta) and vacuumed (also sorta).

The housecleaning gene skipped me. So, whenever I fo something like this, it's a major endeavor for me. 🤨

Anyway, I think the cable guy can get in there to work now and not get lost. 🙄😖
Every cloud has a silver lining Lili! It got your office cleaned ....sort of 😂

Great pics. You’ve really trained your pups well!!!
Thanks @Wonderer67 I have been training gun dogs of over 45 years and there is a lot of effort...and angst goes into every one of my boys. They don’t go out like that until they are at least two years old I know they won’t let me down. The guns pay tens of thousands of dollars for a day on that estate and I can’t have my boys running amok. I would be sacked and my reputation wrecked!

Still a bit tired from last night's reading marathon
Finished the book
But now I must get started on another
And hopefully still get at least 7 or 8 hours sleep :LOL:
Sweet Dreams all...
giphy.gif
Good sleep when you get there, L! 😴💤🥰

Back