The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I just heard James earl Jones passed away today. Such a great actor!

And a distinctive voice in all of his roles. My favorite was darth vader

My favorite role of his was the villain in thwnorogonal Conan the Barbarian, as Thulsa Doom.

RIP, to a great man, humanitarian and actor…

View attachment 2389401
I saw that today while I was doing something else online. What a wonderful actor! 🥹💔

Good Morning! I hope everyone has a Terrific Tuesday!!
group hug

Happy Tuesday!!! Looks like I just up-n-checked-the-phuque-out last night. I know that I just up-n-crashed when I hit the rack. Books are getting ignored. Up, cats are fed, coffee is made and going down. I reckon. There's a veritable assload of work at the jobsite. We may be getting the logjam broken a'loose, but it's like dominoes. One don' fall and they whole think screeches to a halt.

The josh burns for all who need it. Best wishes to each and all, all the time.

So, I just spent the last few hours cleaning in there. The tops of the desk can now be seen, trash, recycling, and general debris has been removed. It's dusted (sorta) and vacuumed (also sorta).

The housecleaning gene skipped me. So, whenever I fo something like this, it's a major endeavor for me.
Oh can I relate to the house keeping issue and my office which is a continuous work in progress. I feel your frustration.

Good morning IS, Wat and good day to G. No taxi today but the old pup who turned 16 yesterday woke me. So, I will stay up for awhile.

About sleep, mine is about 8 hours interrupted 2 to 4 times by trips to the bathroom. I am going to see a urologist about what to do about this. A continuous good night sleep has escaped me for some time.

On coffee cup 1

Good morning IS, Wat and good day to G. No taxi today but the old pup who turned 16 yesterday woke me. So, I will stay up for awhile.

About sleep, mine is about 8 hours interrupted 2 to 4 times by trips to the bathroom. I am going to see a urologist about what to do about this. A continuous good night sleep has escaped me for some time.

On coffee cup 1

See about getting a sleep study. Apnea will get a body up to pee if/when it quits breathing. I now wake up to pee because I over-hydrate so much.

On coffee cup 1
Ditto. I don't even remember what it feels like.

Back