The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Finding a recovering passwords is annoying enough, but when it’s a loop of broken bullshit, it’s enough to drive me crazy.

I hope that you can resolve the issue today.

(and hopefully feel better about your cleaned office).

I’m with you, I hate housework. Hate it.
The phone issue was fixed. I will try to recover my accounts today after I wake up.

Yesterday was cable guy and sorting mail. I now have different colored folders for things I need to do. Tomorrow I will visit the CU and SSA. 😖😖

The phone issue was fixed. I will try to recover my accounts today after I wake up.

Yesterday was cable guy and sorting mail. I now have different colored folders for things I need to do. Tomorrow I will visit the CU and SSA. 😖😖
You my dear will keep on top of it like the strong, intelligent, determined woman that you are. 😘🤗💋

Happy Wednesday!!! Kinda tired this morning since yesterday was . . . full. Cats are fed, dishes are (mostly) done, coffee is half drunk, and Wat is slowly plodding to a state of . . . Ready. Ready for what remains to be seen. It'll be another full day at work and then it'll be get-the-trash-out night for tomorrow's collection. And tomorrow's payday.

Wat heard back from a company he talked to in June. They want another go at him, it seems. Very well, Wat wants another go at mo'money. H000rish? Allah damned right it is.

Happy Wednesday!!! Kinda tired this morning since yesterday was . . . full. Cats are fed, dishes are (mostly) done, coffee is half drunk, and Wat is slowly plodding to a state of . . . Ready. Ready for what remains to be seen. It'll be another full day at work and then it'll be get-the-trash-out night for tomorrow's collection. And tomorrow's payday.

Wat heard back from a company he talked to in June. They want another go at him, it seems. Very well, Wat wants another go at mo'money. H000rish? Allah damned right it is.
Gotta get that money.... work hard now and move west with a nest egg

Back