The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

So that is just healthcare in America. Its called optimizing the billing cycle. Or as we call it screwing around before they actually fix it.... Cynical ain't i?
I get it my primary care doctor told me to just keep taking ibuprofen. And that I was imagining the decreased range of motion. So I called an orthopedic doctor got into see him and I had bursitis and all kinds of other stuff I couldn't lift my arm up at all. So I went to physical therapy and the first thing they did was put me flat on my back and then they leaned over me put their hands on my shoulder and pressed and it went crunch crunch crunch because they had to break up all the adhesions in the tendons and ligaments and all that other stuff and then we started physical therapy. It hurt a little bit but it didn't hurt bad. And the physical therapy did work so I can move my shoulder now

I get it my primary care doctor told me to just keep taking ibuprofen. And that I was imagining the decreased range of motion. So I called an orthopedic doctor got into see him and I had bursitis and all kinds of other stuff I couldn't lift my arm up at all. So I went to physical therapy and the first thing they did was put me flat on my back and then they leaned over me put their hands on my shoulder and pressed and it went crunch crunch crunch because they had to break up all the adhesions in the tendons and ligaments and all that other stuff and then we started physical therapy. It hurt a little bit but it didn't hurt bad. And the physical therapy did work so I can move my shoulder now
That sounds very painful. I'm glad it's better.

P/T sorted out Mom's rotator cuff thingie year before last. She was 88 or 89 at the time. I think she has full range of motion. I know that she quit bitching about it and has moved on to something else.

You do need to get to the right Dr. I had a swollen lymph node and was told by two different docs and they dismissed it. The third took a biopsy and it was cancer. Two days later I was in surgery and had 11 lymph nodes removed and a week later I had a tumor removed from the back of my throat. I did end up getting one of the best surgeons in the country for my neck surgery because of a relatives connection. I am still kicking 7 years later. I also had prostate cancer and surgery for that. My advice is to persist till you are satisfied.
On the shoulder, I have hurt mine several times. I took PT and keep exercising.

You do need to get to the right Dr. I had a swollen lymph node and was told by two different docs and they dismissed it. The third took a biopsy and it was cancer. Two days later I was in surgery and had 11 lymph nodes removed and a week later I had a tumor removed from the back of my throat. I did end up getting one of the best surgeons in the country for my neck surgery because of a relatives connection. I am still kicking 7 years later. I also had prostate cancer and surgery for that. My advice is to persist till you are satisfied.
On the shoulder, I have hurt mine several times. I took PT and keep exercising.
I had a lot of lymph nodes removed from my toes to my groin because I had melanoma in the second depth on the top of my foot near my toes. They said it was so close to my bloodstream they chose to remove my nodes up my leg. They tested them to see if it had spread. They took a massive chunk out of my foot. I had to have a skin graph because of it. Now I have what looks like a sun shaped scar on my foot.

Yup hear these stories allot.
We have to push the docs to go past insurance guidelines to get resolution

I had a lot of lymph nodes removed from my toes to my groin because I had melanoma in the second depth on the top of my foot near my toes. They said it was so close to my bloodstream they chose to remove my nodes up my leg. They tested them to see if it had spread. They took a massive chunk out of my foot. I had to have a skin graph because of it. Now I have what looks like a sun shaped scar on my foot.
I'm sorry to hear that hun.

Oh my..... So sorry

Back