The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I'm glad they did hun. You keep up you're spirits.
Oh my..... So sorry
This happened when my kid was a year old. It has been 9 years. I finished with my Moffitt appointments 4 years ago, so now it's just dermatologist every 3-4 months for a full body feel up. I also have to wear yoga pants and long-sleeve fishing/sports shirt as a bathing suit now with a hat and lots of sunscreen. :ROFLMAO:

I don't feel like one. At the time it was stressful because of my kid and how they went about getting me started for surgery within a 1/2 day of finding out, but I'm thankful for the Moffitt team. They were awesome.
While doing what you had to when you had to and how you had to makes you a special person. For what you endured both physically and mentally.

No chance of that the kennels are locked and I have security cameras fitted! 😂
Have you ever read the Ryder Creed series by Alex Kava? Different kind of training but kennel setup sounds familiar.
Breaking out my mobile signal jammer, and my lock picking tools, as well as bolt cutters. Ready when you are girls....lazers for the camera iris should work. If not cut the power with the bolt cutters...
no getting around that other security system...
The Sniffers
dogs gonna rat you out w/ the racket they make
happy racket maybe... still racket
Oh.... we wouldn't try to sneak.... I would knock on the door and ask for a puppy play date
best idea all day
I'm in!!
Hi all home from the mandatory office meeting an hr away..... and I took the next 2 days off
A keeper B2.
read that as a bee keeper :rolleyes:
yes, i agree... she is a keeper...., B2 :ROFLMAO:
Now I have what looks like a sun shaped scar on my foot.
if you have to have a scar - that sounds like a pretty cool one IMO
This happened when my kid was a year old. It has been 9 years. I finished with my Moffitt appointments 4 years ago, so now it's just dermatologist every 3-4 months for a full body feel up. I also have to wear yoga pants and long-sleeve fishing/sports shirt as a bathing suit now with a hat and lots of sunscreen. :ROFLMAO:
amazing what we can survive
good job staying on top w/ the feel ups
I'm close to your swim outfit w/o any cancer
always a hat or umbrella to make shade
zinc based sunscreen (b/c I'm not white enough?!? :ROFLMAO: )

Tragedy has struck...
were-too-tired-to-read-right-now

Sweet Dreams all...

Oh.... we wouldn't try to sneak.... I would knock on the door and ask for a puppy play date Your manners and polite request would be granted. No need to engage in dastardly tactics like some have suggested @Oldermom935. You simply have to ask “May I play with your puppies?” No gentleman could resist a lady who asked so eloquently!

Back