The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Wat is in charge of the job this week. He's still learning the job, the company, and the people. He knows the work, but there is still a bit of overwhelming here. The coworker is on vacation this week and I don't want to be That Guy. I think I know what he wants done, but he had an errand to run Friday and didn't come back, so we never got to go over it. He did leave his notebook. I can hardly read it. And I have to rein in the crackhead helper. New subs showing up. Yeah, there won't be any dull moments.

Happy Monday, by the way . . . .
Sounds like you're gonna have a busy week, Wat! 🫂🫂

You can’t cure the terminally stupid! Life is full of them and it’s not your role to step in every time. I would tell,her to clear her own mess up like you would a child. Until it’s done don’t come back to me. As to junk food don’t go there @Missk_2022 you know you ate better than that. Don’t let them drive you backwards!

Just let me at them, I am happy to come round and put them in their place! We can’t have you stressed like this!
I need puppy hugs....

Wat is in charge of the job this week. He's still learning the job, the company, and the people. He knows the work, but there is still a bit of overwhelming here. The coworker is on vacation this week and I don't want to be That Guy. I think I know what he wants done, but he had an errand to run Friday and didn't come back, so we never got to go over it. He did leave his notebook. I can hardly read it. And I have to rein in the crackhead helper. New subs showing up. Yeah, there won't be any dull moments.

Happy Monday, by the way . . . .
We have this...we have this...its all gonna be ok.... smell the josh...inhale deeply.....ohhhhmmmmmm

Back