The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Thanks B2! It’s one of those sneaky colds, stuffy head, then it moved to my chest with a slight cough this a.m. Just that yucky run down feeling. Rested and plenty of fluids. Tried to get out and get some fresh air and helped pick up the downed limbs from the storm but quickly flamed out (it was humid) and took a hour nap🤣. Hopefully felling better today.

More Horsey Morning Z:

View attachment 2393632
Hope you’re feeling better. You guys really got significant rain the Carolina’s.

Be careful and don’t work too hard…

Mine too. I like my job but I really want to start doing things for me.

I know that sounds selfish, but I can’t wait! Talked to a nice couple yesterday who made the transition to retirement and they said it was actually hard at first. I believe it. I’d like to find out!
Very difficult after 4 years I still catch myself thinking I should of kept working

Mine too. I like my job but I really want to start doing things for me.

I know that sounds selfish, but I can’t wait! Talked to a nice couple yesterday who made the transition to retirement and they said it was actually hard at first. I believe it. I’d like to find out!
Me too... I will do things..just won't be trapped in a job where I have to answer to other people and do things I don't want to do..... I am tired of all of them and it..... today I am tired of being asked my opinion when not one time is my opinion even considered when final decision made ...to that I say fuck off

Hope you’re able to get into a restful groove. I find the early parts of the week to be tougher due to work concerns.

Sunday, Monday nites have been tough for me lately due to deadlines.
I have a lot of work angst... I have fed guidelines to follow and the others just do whatever they want ... I layed down my line in the sand this am.....of things i will and will not be doing. The new person who is responsible in education in a job she has never done before is on my last nerve. my boss is clueless but she is gonna find out. I am at the I dont care point and I am inches from calling a previous manager to transfer and do a job that isn't so much. It is almost impossible to do my job.... and I am not gonna emotionally and mentally kill myself over it

I have a lot of work angst... I have fed guidelines to follow and the others just do whatever they want ... I layed down my line in the sand this am.....of things i will and will not be doing. The new person who is responsible in education in a job she has never done before is on my last nerve. my boss is clueless but she is gonna find out. I am at the I dont care point and I am inches from calling a previous manager to transfer and do a job that isn't so much. It is almost impossible to do my job.... and I am not gonna emotionally and mentally kill myself over it
No job is worth it if it impacts you that much.

For your own mental and physical health, it might be best to do something different…

You shouldn't hun. That's why it's called a job and not called fun. Just relax and let yourself get composed.

But, you're active. I've got nothing to do, except being a caregiver to Mrs Rj
...Lady K is Mrs Rj...

G'morning everyone
I take Lady K to the chiropractor (chiroquactor) today
This is important work you're doing, Rj. Even better - it comes from a place of love. Lady K is so very lucky to have your care, compassion, and chauffer services. It's not a job when it's a labor of love - but that makes it no less important and fulfilling as a job. 💝

Tdk is funny....she lives her dad....get her a hard hat and vest and take her to work!!!!! Hahahahaha

I have taken her to work before. She was really happy to meet the property management woman the day that happened. She’s not happy spending a lot of time in the office trailer. She had a full set up there. This job, it would not be appropriate.

Don’t! Fuck them. Call your former supervisor. They’ll figure it out when you’re gone.

Back