The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

I’m sorry to read you are not feeling well especially in the middle of the heavy rain.
Thanks B2! It’s one of those sneaky colds, stuffy head, then it moved to my chest with a slight cough this a.m. Just that yucky run down feeling. Rested and plenty of fluids. Tried to get out and get some fresh air and helped pick up the downed limbs from the storm but quickly flamed out (it was humid) and took a hour nap🤣. Hopefully felling better today.

More Horsey Morning Z:

1726659869336.jpeg

I've caught up, probably by the hair of my chinny chin chin! Eluding B2 again this morning.

I'm knackered. I didn't sleep well last night, probably because I had to get up early. The construction worker who, I was told would arrive between 9-10 didn't show until 2.30. 🙄😖😤 He looked at my bathrooms, we discussed where he could pull power, and he left to go to HD for supplies. He said he'll be here this morning at 10.

So, I'm off to bed, perchance to sleep. 💤😴💤 Have a great Wednesday, everyone! 💝✨💖

View attachment 2393599
Sleep well hun... 😴 💓.... 🤔🤭 You know they make a cream for that chin chin chin hair thingy....🤣😂🤭

Thanks B2! It’s one of those sneaky colds, stuffy head, then it moved to my chest with a slight cough this a.m. Just that yucky run down feeling. Rested and plenty of fluids. Tried to get out and get some fresh air and helped pick up the downed limbs from the storm but quickly flamed out (it was humid) and took a hour nap🤣. Hopefully felling better today.

More Horsey Morning Z:

View attachment 2393632
rest H rest!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Sleep was adequate. I did have a tiny splinter in my left heel with I greased last night before bed and was able to work out this morning, so I shan't fear walking today. Filled out the 401K stuff for work yesterday. There is a match, so not using it is leaving money on the table. Wat doesn't do that if it can be avoided. TDK is napping on the edge of the computer - that seems to be her new thing. I get more cathair in my face this way.

Needs refill . . . .

72de7394071c8bee7225c85144ef14ad.jpg
Tdk is funny....she lives her dad....get her a hard hat and vest and take her to work!!!!! Hahahahaha

Back