The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Happy Saturday!!! Nice to be able to stay away from the job today. There is stuff I could be doing in peace, but it'll all still be there on Monday, too. So, as they say, fuck it. Slept decently. Coffee is on, cats are fed, shotgun is in and can be picked up today. The big mags may get delivered today, depending on FedEx. So, we'll see. I may go to the gun store today while I'm out Because I Can. I haven't formally been to a store in quite awhile. Shows, yes. It might be nice to fondle something in anticipation of some future purchase.

Anyway . . . .
Talk about doing some fondlingโ€ฆhave you seen the new S&W 1854? Modern lever action with picatinny rail! Be still my beating heart! The limited edition is in burled walnutโ€ฆonly making 1854 of themโ€ฆughโ€ฆmy itchy trigger finger! If I suddenly disappear from this forum, yโ€™all will know I pulled the trigger on said purchase and She who must be obeyed will have promptly sent me into the void with said purchase!๐Ÿ˜‚ (it comes in at just under $3900..USD)

Went to the medicine woman yesterday. She put me on a couple of Anti-Bโ€™s (one a steroid) to get the evil out of me ears. Two rounds and already feel better. Finally sunshine and feel good. Might just get something done today!

And nowโ€ฆyour Morning Zenโ€ฆanother shout out to the working horsey set.

IMG_0026.jpeg

Thank you, doll! I made up for it the next night and again last night.

I missed getting on here because I was talking with a friend until 0230 my time! We were sharing stories and laughing so hard!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ It felt really good to get some deep belly laughs! I zonked out right after that. ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ˜ด

Now, I'm trying to catch up here tonight. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Love that! Old friends are the BEST!!!

Back