The 50 Plus Cafe, Pub, All-Nite Greasy Spoon and Dive Bar

Mom is not getting what she wants, and she is being a fussy little bitch about it. It’s always something with her.

She is being a good lesson for what I do not want to be for my children in my decrepitude
Me too.

This Medicaid thing and nursing home thing for my mom has been an eye opener. I will one day (I’ll know it when I feel it) just walk into the woods or the ocean.

I will not burden anyone else, nor will i lose my autonomy, freedom and space.

Having said that, I saw my mom late yesterday afternoon and she said she was “perfect”.

This was the week after “the food is terrible” “get me out of here.” Etc

Weird.

Talk about doing some fondling…have you seen the new S&W 1854? Modern lever action with picatinny rail! Be still my beating heart! The limited edition is in burled walnut…only making 1854 of them…ugh…my itchy trigger finger! If I suddenly disappear from this forum, y’all will know I pulled the trigger on said purchase and She who must be obeyed will have promptly sent me into the void with said purchase!😂 (it comes in at just under $3900..USD)

Went to the medicine woman yesterday. She put me on a couple of Anti-B’s (one a steroid) to get the evil out of me ears. Two rounds and already feel better. Finally sunshine and feel good. Might just get something done today!

And now…your Morning Zen…another shout out to the working horsey set.

View attachment 2395139
I get it HDH been feeling the need for old school wheel guns.

Maybe a nice reproduction piece or maybe a gun show and find the real deal.

Morning all!

You guys were busy. I can’t catch up but taking a break now to look and see the thread.

My wife is thinking of rebranding her gardening business. I like the name but I think it may have unintended consequences. Or maybe that’s what she wants… not sure.

She’s is thinking of rebranding (or maybe starting a new business on the side: gardenatrix, mixing female domination and her gardening business. I always told her she should go pro! 😂

I don’t think she’s too serious about it, but we made logos online and stuff. It was fun.

Ok… back to work!!

Back